- QA Specialist with 6+ years of experience in testing Customer facing applications including Banking, Healthcare domains and testing Web, Mobile and Services based applications
- Extended expertise in Quality Assurance and Automated Software Testing using QTP, SOAP UI, POSTMAN, Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber and Appium.
- Hands on experience in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, Inte - gration, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Compatibility Testing of Web and Client server based Applications.
- Expertise in reviewing/analyzing Software Requirements Specification, Business Requirement Doc- uments and developing Test Plans, Test cases and test Scripts and interacting with development and product team.
- Experience with different bug tracking and continuous integration tools
- Worked on different frameworks like Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid Driven and experience in test driven development (TDD), Behavior driven development (BDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) approaches
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) methodologies including Agile, Scrum and Wa- terfall. Ability to interact with end users, also quick learner and team player with good communi- cation skills.
Automation Testing Tools: Katalon Studio, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Cucumber, Quick Test Pro(QTP), POSTMAN, Test Director, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, SOAP UI, Manual Testing, Load Runner, Appium, JMeter
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Quality Center, BugZilla
Languages/Script: C, C++, Java Script, VB Script, C#, Java, PL/SQL, Python, Ruby
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX
SOA Technologies: SOAP UI, REST, WSDL
OS, Browsers: Mac OS, Windows, UNIX, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
Project Management: Microsoft Office suite, Agile & Waterfall
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
Other: Jenkins, GitHub, Adobe Target, Splunk, Mockio, Requestly
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Experience in Requirement Elicitation techniques, Documenting requirements, analyzing process flow, Project estimation and collaborating with Confidential Web teams till project delivery.
- Upgrade the UI codebase and testing frameworks to - Enable fearless, automated releases
- Conducting Workshops for the Confidential Web teams to make them understand the project Goals, ex- pectations and bringing them together for End to End Integration testing.
- Ensured Upgraded Web application is accessibility compliant across all the browsers using the ac- cessibility tools like NVDA, JAWS, FireEyes, TalkBack.
- Web services API request, response data validations in REST, SOAP protocols using POSTMAN
- Working on Integrating Automated test suites with JIRA, GITHUB and JENKINS to achieve Continu- ous Integration
- Validation using simulators and emulators and with real time devices including iOS, iPad and An- droid.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Worked for Ratings and Reviews project, testing reviews page for bank and card accounts
- Perform Regression testing to make sure the application is running without issues using automated scripts.
- Upgrade the UI codebase and testing frameworks to - Enable fearless, automated releases without manual testers
- Developing A/B tests using Adobe target and monitoring the test lab on performance
- Write unit tests in Jasmine, Karma for the angular 4 components for every sprint story.
Environment: Katalon Studio, Adobe Target, Splunk, Jmeter, Postman
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, Vancouver, WA
- Designed and developed high quality, data - driven modular test scripts in HP QTP, mentoring oth- ers on tools such as Visual Basic, and defect tracking systems.
- Document test plans, test cases and test scripts, and categorized according to established stand- ards and Reported defects using Quality Centre
- Executed SQL queries to verify the database for the relevant test cases.
- Maintained the PetWare SQA testing lab to the hospital standards that have been developed.
- Communicated with SQA manager on software testing process improvement suggestions, team schedule, PetWare release issues/risks logs and team activity status reports.
Environment: UFT(QTP), Quality Center, Load Runner, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows, XML, VB Script
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management Project and Responsible for Web Services test - ing by validating the XML messages using SOAPUI.
- Created test plans & test cases for system and integration testing of the application and execute manual test cases and automate test scripts.
- Testing the different services in payment processing (Authorization, Charge, Credit etc.).
- Automation of test cases from Day 1 checked into TFS. 100% automation coverage at end of sprint.
Confidential, Missouri, MO
- Reviewed the Use Cases in Use Case document and converting into test scenarios and test cases
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and Used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
- Execution of Automated test scripts in Regression suite, analyzing failures and logging of defects
- Writing queries and performing back end testing using SQL
- Defect management using Quality Center, coordination with developers and Business users for rectification of defects and regression testing
Environment: UFT/QTP, VB Script, Quality Center, Java web application, SOA, Oracle
- Involved in Release support - Release to QA, involved in environment setup, testing the release process.
- Used Quality Center to store all testing results, metrics, implemented Test Plan Document, created Test Cases, Defect Tracking & Reporting.
- Expertise in generating the daily defect detailed report using Quality Center for the other project stake holders and the project Management
- Used SVN Version control system to check how the changes are performed in the data
- Tested web service XML using SOAPUI tool. Modified end points when we worked on different servers and different versions of Web Services
Environment: QTP, VB Script, Test Director, Oracle, SQL, XML, JSP, Windows XP, UNIX, SVN