- QA Engineer with 5 years of experience in testing Enterprise and mobile based applications.
- Experience in testing Finance related applications interfacing with Sales Force application.
- Experience in testing Casino Gaming related applications on various platforms/devices like browser, Kiosks, iPhone, iPad and android phone
- Experience in testing School Administration application interfacing with Student Information System
- Experience in working on projects based on Agile (Scrum) and Water Fall methodologies.
- Experience in understanding Business requirements, Creating Test Plan, Test Cases and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Experience in performing various types of tests like Smoke, Functional, Regression Integration, Browser Compatibility, Database, End - to-end and UAT Testing
- Experience in using web-based Test management and defect tracking tools such as ALM, Quality Center, Jira.
- Experience in testing SOAP/REST web services using tools such as Ready API, Soap UI, Soap UIPro, Mule-RAML API console
- Experience in writing and executing Sql queries
- Exposure to version control and build management involving ClearCase, GIT, Maven, ANT, Jenkins
- Good working Knowledge on core java and selenium automation tool using TestNG framework
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills and a Self-Starter with ability to learn and adopt new things.
Operating System: Windows 2007/NT/XP, UNIX, AIX, iOS, android
Database: DB2, Oracle, MYSQL
Browsers: Safari, IE, Mozilla Fire Fox, Google Chrome
Testing Tools: Soap UI, Soap UI Pro, Test Harness, Ready API, Selenium
Bug Tracking Tools: ALM, Quality Center, JIRA
Languages: HTML, Java, ASP, SQL
Confidential, Uncasville, CT
Software Quality Specialist
- Participated in Agile Sprint meetings, provided inputs for story / feature acceptance criteria, creating high-quality product with low defect rate.
- Contributed to application migration from legacy system to a high-performance system with mobile based user interface. Performed Smoke, Functional, Regression, Integration and Database testing on product leading to increase in product sales.
- Performed SOAP/REST web services testing using SOAP UI / Pro, MULE API console to test Middleware MULE ESB and transaction modules such as Momentum dollars, Comps, Coupons, GiftCards etc resulting in bug free and high volume transaction processing system
- Implemented groovy scripting to automate webservices resulting in 30% reduction in manual testing effort.
- Trained end users, reviewed documentation, reproduce client reported issues, logged defects in ALM facilitating resolutions with shorter turnaround time
- Gathered usecase scenarios, created test plan & data and performed End to End testing on mobile devices like iPad, iPhone and android
- Coordinated UAT testing efforts with end users facilitating timely signoff on the end product.
- Created platform metrics and performed application UI testing on various browsers ensuring browser compatibility
- Coordinated with cross functional teams to develop usecase scenarios for integration testing with 3rd party interfaces -Bally loyalty, Adobe Campaign etc.
- Prepared requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure complete test coverage
Confidential, Cincinnati, OhioSoftware Quality Specialist
- Modelled the workflow in Confidential (an in-house modelling tool), authored Test cases in Quality Center based, performed Functional testing for a Sales Force based mobile checkout application leading to a fully functional merchant boarding system.
Confidential, NJSoftware Quality Specialist
- Enhanced existing test suite to provide coverage for feature enhancement and Regression testing and logged defects in Jira