- To excel in the area of software testing and QA process improvement within a progressive rganization. Seeking an opportunity to integrate my I.T & testing skills to pursue a proactive and committee approach in achieving company goals.
- Managed Requirement gathering and Functional analysis activity independently. Analyzed, Defined and documented requirement specifications and business processes.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle. Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans. Involved in the preparation of various documentation like BRS, HLDs, Test Plan, Test Summary, Test Case document with scenarios.
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts. Involved in Automation / Manual Testing, Integration, System and Regression Testing.
- Coordinated QA team for testing. Carrying out Business Testing to ensure quality of deliverables. Reporting, Tracking and maintaining of defects. Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Commitment to Standards and Team goals and compliance to organizational Procedures.
- Deliver effective Solutions. Good Analytical and Technical Skills. Systematic work in an organized manner, Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Show determination in completing work within defined timelines. An effective communicator, good reasoning, problem - solving skills, and highly self-motivated.
OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS XP, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 WINDOWS8
LANGUAGES: C, C++, JAVA, VBSCRIPT
AUTOMATED TESTING TOOL: SELENIUM, UFT 11.5 AND LOAD RUNNER
TEST MANAGEMENT TOOL: ALM/QUALITY CENTER
BUG TRACKING TOOL: JIRA
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: HTML, XML
- Followed Agile testing Methodology, participated in daily Scrum meetings and testing each sprint deliverables.
- Worked on Hybrid Automation Framework using web Driver, Eclipse, TestNG,and page object model(POM) java in windows platform to cut down regression testing time
- Modify updating of Automation scripts and execution of multiple browsers.
- Performing REST API testing in JSON format using SOAPUI tool.
- Scripting the test cases of regression using selenium webdriver using Java.
- Created TestScripts in Selenium and enhanced those scripts using validating API End points and automated API endpoints for regression testing
- Developed the test cases from the Acceptance Criteria provided by the client
- Worked on Polarion for defect logging and tracking
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings and follows Agile methodology
- Involved in User stories discussions on each sprint and sprint planning activities
- API testing using Postman and SOAP UI tools
- Using Jenkins continuous integration to schedule the jobs
- GIT labs used to merge the code
- Worked on Groovy scripts on various scenarios
- Automated 500 test cases using SOAP UI Tool
- Using SOAP UI written the Events code to update the headers in all Regression test cases
- Prepared Test Plan based on Sprint planning meet criteria and also prepared test strategy
- API end point testing along with HTTP responses 201 Create, 200 Success, 404 Not found etc
- Added Groovy scripts on Conditional statement and used Data source and Data loop in SOAP UI
- Worked closely with the development team to reduce the communication gaps
- Git Lab is used to store the selenium and SOAP UI script repository
- Using TestNG framework designed the selenium scripts
- While writing the scripts using CSS work styles, HTML and writing the Java scripts to identify the objects
- Writing SQL queries to validate the data
- Used Compare properties to compare the test results
- Tested integration testing between various applications through SIG (ELF Viewer).
- Created the defects and executed the testcases in TestRun using Polarion
- Validated all positive and negative scenarios, producer moved, Producer Terminated, Invalid producer .ALL Address change request, Training Update request, name change request inbound XML File will be triggered and populated in ELF.
- Written the SQL Query extensively for validating the comparison between True producer and Producer PRO database.
Environment: Selenium using Intellij IDE, Git, JIRA,Elf, SOAP UI NG Pro, Oracle 11,Polarion
- Analyzing and review business requirement and system requirements.
- Prepared the test plan, test strategy and test case documents with the help of Acceptance Criteria
- Maintain the Traceability Matrix between Requirements, Design components, Test cases and defects.
- Actively participated in Sprint meetings for the duration of 2 week sprint cycles.
- Logged defects using JIRA, linked defects with requirements and generated Defect Reports in JIRA.
- Responsible for handling critical tickets for JIRA
- Worked with other members of the QA and Development teams and managed efforts with offshore team in improving the processes, methods, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Handle responsibilities of analysing test results and troubleshooting environment issues.
- Find, report and follow up on defects found using automation using our defect tracking tool
- Executing automation scripts for Sanity testing and sending results to stake holders.
- Involved in functional testing of Web Services JSON Request and Response using SOAPUI.
- Retesting the resolved defects/issues after the developers fix the defects.
- Written the test cases for User Stories and uploaded the test cases using ZEPHYR plugin in JIRA
- Used GIT for version control system for pushing the code to repository
- Participated in walkthrough and defect report meetings periodically.
- Setting up the Defect Triage Calls to discuss blockage and find out the path forward
- Performing defect tracking, analysing defect, performing RCA on production defects
- Validating fixes before deploying on production.
Updated the status of the testing to the QA manager, and accomplished tasked for the assigned work to the Project Management team regularly Environment: Agile, MS Windows 10, PostgreSQL, Logicblox, JIRA, Ready API2.0, TestComplete 12, Selenium web driver, Amazon WebServices
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans. Involved in the preparation of various documentation like BSS, Test Plan, Test Summary, Test Case document with scenarios.
- Expertise in Selenium Framework development such as Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid driven Framework. Experience with TestNG Annotation, Grouping, and Parallel execution. Executed test scripts on IE, Firefox & Google chrome. Experience in working with Web Driver. Worked with apache POI Library.
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts. Involved in Automation (Selenium) / Manual Testing, Extensively involved in System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing. Expertise in testing activities, such as test plan, Test Cases, Test Summary Report, review, execution and Involved in database testing.
- Coordinated QA team for testing, Reporting, Tracking and maintaining of defects.
- Mapping bugs to test cases. Carried out enhancement of test cases for functionalities added as per the new business requirements.
- Peer reviewed all the documentation done and documented all the workflows and results of business analysis and obtained sign-off.
- Actively participated in Project meetings and discussions. Interact with development team to ensure correct implementation.
- Excellent exposure to various insurance based Product Development.
- Good knowledge on Core-JAVA.
- Analyze and Review the Functional Design Document and Business Requirement Document and work with the team members to clarify the requirements.
- Attended Formal Meetings held by Business Analyst to review and question the Functional Design Document and to ensure testing coverage to high-level test scenarios.
- Discuss with Test lead & other team members about the Test Case Preparation, Test Data Preparation and estimate the Hours required.
- Involved in writing detailed Test Plan and Test Strategy based on the Business Requirement Document.
- Created Test Cases based on the high-level test scenarios in Quality Center.
- Prepared Test Data for different scenarios and loaded them in Client Resources Portal directly via Automation Test Manager.
- Worked on Automation Test Manager Tool in loading various Groups in Client Resources Portal.
- Worked with the Team Lead in assigning Risk Priority Number for every Test case.
- Performed Environment Data Setup and Created Accounts needed to perform testing.
- Participated in Daily Status Calls, Business and Technical Design Meetings.
- Discuss with the Test Lead, Team Members about the Test case Execution and estimate the Hours required.
- Moved the test cases from Test Plan to Test Lab in Quality Center.
- Executed the test case in Quality center for Smoking, Functional, Regression, and UAT Testing.
- Updated the executed test case as Passed, Failed, Not Completed, Deferred.
- Prepared the Score Card on a weekly basis and checked the status on the Number of Test Cases Written, Test Cases Executed, Test Cases Passed and Test Cases Failed.
- Checked the Failed test cases to make sure corresponding Defects are opened in Quality Center and are they linked to that particular test case.
- Indentified and reported Defect, Classified them based on Severity and Priority in Quality Center
- Involved in the entire Systems Development Life Cycle Processes and the Integration points of testing life cycle processes.
- Performed Web Testing of the Application for Browser Dependency applications, tested individual web pages and the integration between the web pages.
- Checked Existing and New Functionality and opened defects for broken links.
- Interacted with peers and developers in resolving the defects.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating test cycles, and scheduling end-end-flow works.
- Experienced in Data Integrity testing using TOAD.
- Verified output data in tables using TOAD & writing SQL Queries.
- Performed Negative Testing for user administration features for different levels of user IDs.
- Developed Test Scripts using QTP for Functionality Testing.
- Identified the regression Test Scripts and automated them using QTP.
- Created Check Points for functional Testing Using QTP.
- Automated the Manual Test cases using QTP Scripts.
- Prepared Hand-Off Documents.
Project Technical Environment: Mercury Quality Center, HP Quick Test Professional, Informatica 8.6, Oracle 10g, DB2, MS SQL, TOAD 9.x, C#.NET, TriZetto FACETS, Windows XP, CITRIX, HIPAA, EDI.
- Develop the test cases based on the requirements documents.
- Prepared test data as per the test scenarios documented in the test plan.
- Performed regression testing between builds to ensure the existing functionality
- Coordinate the efforts between Performance Testing teams and Functional Testing teams
- Communicate all requirements and standards to Performance Testing team
- Create Project Tracking Documentation which identifies the coverage of tests based on requirements extensively worked on handling the application response for Positive and Negative sets of data using Data Driven Testing.
- Documented the defects and their trailing history in the JIRA.
Environment: C#.NET, HTML, Java script, SQL Server7.0, JIRA.