- Senior Quality Assurance Professional with extensive experience delivering end - to-end testing for webclient-server, and mobile applications including experience leading all test activities for New York City government agency - Authority, Digital Media, Banking & Retail.
- Extensive working knowledge of all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software testing life cycle (STLC). Worked in both Agile / Waterfall environment, attended Daily Scrum Meetings, weekly team, Retrospective and provided QA Status Experience testing in sprints.
- Performed System Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing. Experienced with Black-box testing, Security testing and performance testing , implementing test strategy, test plans and test cases.
- Experienced with both functional and non-functional testing. Experienced in writing SQL Queries to support backend testing. Execute, analyze test results, report testing progression and managed defects using HP QC ALM.
- Defect Management including defect identification, reporting, prioritizing and tracking using ALM/ TFS /MS/Excel (depending on project requirement) have extensive experience in maintaining and performing Regression scripts using QTP.
- Knowledge in API testing, performed functional testing Restful Web Services sending GET, POST, PUT, DELETE request to Endpoints of APIs within Postman and verifying that the response matches the expected result.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. A self-starter able to complete an assignment with minimal supervision, capable to mentor and lead more junior members of the team.
- Experienced working on mobile testing environment, extensive experience in web service testing across all major devices and platforms.
- Excellent Documentation & Process Management skills with ability to effectively understand Business Requirements & translate them into various QA Artifacts. knowledge of Java and object-oriented programming (OOP) concept and XPath in Selenium WebDriver to find an element on the web page.
- Knowledge of fundamental concept of mobile application test automation with Appium tool and understanding of BDD approach with Cucumber frame work
- Knowledge of continues Integration (CI) Git command and run test from Jenkins using repo from GitHub
Testing Tools: HP QC ALM, Load Runner, QTP, TFS, Remedy, Soup UI, REST, JIRA & IBM rational Doors
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows-7, Windows - 2010, Mac, Android & IOS
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
Languages: Java, VBScript, .Net, HTMLs, XML and CSS
Databases: Microsoft Dynamic CRM (SDK), MS Access, Oracle, and My - SQL Server
Others: MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook & Kronos
Methodologies: Waterfall & Agile/Scrum/Sprint
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. QA / Lead
- As a Senior Consultant, Participating and contributing during all phases of the SDLC of project in Agile environment, ensure project deliverables of highest quality are delivered on time.
- Assist (EHOS) Electronic Hours of Services project: mobile/iPad testing activities on iOS and Android OS ensuring QA functions are compliant with CRF - Code of Federal Regulations and Confidential required regulations.
- Lead Safer-II project for Long Island Railroad and Metro North Railroad safety compliance , Federal Railroad Administration implementation of regulations and report generation
- Create PMO Gateway documents Test plan , Test Summary , Test Cases and execute scripts on HP ALM
- Assist UAT testing create test frame work based on the workflow and validated UAT defects coordinated with team and end users.
- Review business requirements to ensure they are captured in HP ALM 12.53 testing tool and linked to test scripts. Manage bug life cycle using HP ALM 12.53 and conduct Defect calls with IT Team.
- Used Microsoft share point as a centralized repository of project related documentation. Keep updating the same after each meeting and progressively developed Software testing life cycle ( STLC )
- Prepare regular Status Reports to communicate quality assurance activities to manager and the team
- Prioritizing test execution based on severity, priority, and acceptance criteria and Providing QA support for scheduled deployments & releases .
- Interact with project managers, developers, and stakeholders to resolve software and testing issues ; Participate in weekly meeting and discussed modification or change request with management team.
- Test Enterprise Application Security Confidential Duo Authentication enrolment based on entitlement through SAML.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 Share Point for project Communication and artifacts
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. QA Analyst
- Performed in GUI, functional, integration and usability testing of Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2015 on-promise and contributing my experience in usability testing of Web based Portal for CRM and DOB NOW Application.
- Analyzing requirements and responsible for writing detailed test scenarios for UAT and Conducted User Acceptance Testing with End users and gave demos
- Participated in the Project status meetings and effective communication with project management in terms of updating QA status.
- Performing manual front-end testing to check all functionalities of different modules, develop use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups, and conversion requirements.
- Managing defect triage and management activities during internal and external testing events and in both Clients applications and in CRM portal as well.
- Managed and maintained QA documentation versioning in the SharePoint. Validated requirements coverage and Traceability Matrix . Created test result reports after execution was complete .
- Experienced in very complex and large web application to test workflows and plug-in with Microsoft Dynamic CRM built on .Net framework using C#
- Validated software requirements and functional design specifications (FRD) and created manual testing artifacts.
- Performed Cross-browser testing in different browsers like Safari , Mozilla Firefox , IE & Chrome.
- Logging and managing defects using defect tracking system Team Foundation server (TFS)
- Validate filling fees &civil penalties Payment using the Citi bank API through DOB public portal Access.
- Replicate production incident tickets and using Remedy system for incident management process flow.
- Responsible for role-based testing in CRM internal DOB users, testing each user role and the action they can take based on their credential.
- Helped Performance test lead by creating V-user scripts using Virtual user generator.
- Executed scenarios using performance center 12.01 and analyzed the results using Load Runner Analysis
- Analyzed requirements, design documents, use case documents, technical Specifications and developed detail test cases.
- Participated in design and implementation of QA test strategies and protocols used in QA processes; ensures the full application of all relevant QA protocols, processes and procedures using Agile Methodology.
- Executed test to verify Integration between Playbook (Resource scheduling) Applications built on .Net& Kronos Work Force Application.
- Generated invoice in Playbook and validate payment process through SAP system.
- Validated all scheduling and generate payment reports internally and externally.
- Performed Functional, Regression, Integration, System Testing, and Browser Compatibility Testing.
- Used HP ALM 12.1 to track, report, and manage defect throughout the test cycle and attended Defect Status Meeting on daily basis during testing cycle.
- Wrote SQL queries to test Data Migration and performed Database Testing for the Playbook App.
- As part of database testing executed stored procedures to validate UI and database details.
- Wrote test plan , generate reports and coordinate with management and team in absence of lead.
- Used Serena Business Manager (SBM) to request silos deploy to QA/UAT Environment.
- Supported UAT team during User Acceptance Testing process and walkthrough them in multiple applications.
- Performed Cross-browsing Testing using web stack & Mobile-Tablet testing done through emulators.
- Tested security functionality, migrate data from Legacy Application (Old MIT) to Newly Application.
- Attended grooming session provide input for application design changes& scale story points.
- Attended sprint Demo, Retro and provided feedback for process improvement.
- Used (JIRA) for Project management, reviewed, add or update any QA sprint tasks.
- Executed playbook HP-UFT automated regression scripts during SRT and enhanced scripts.
- Helped rerun failing scripts manually to verify if the script fails for a defect or needed maintenance work.
Confidential, Short Hills, NJ
- Documented test artifacts (Test plan, Test cases, Test Matrix) from design documentation and FSD.
- Analyzed requirements, design document, use case documents and developed detail test cases and scripts.
- Participated in both formal and informal meetings to understand & gather any information related to Application under Test
- Performed sanity, integration and regression testing in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Scheduled, follow set priorities, and juggled multiple projects at any given time with team support.
- Provided QA Execution Status on a daily & weekly basis to the Scrum Team and as well as to upper Management to track the progress and any upcoming concern or issue.
- Maintained QTP Object Repository, enhanced scripts using VBScripts. Enhanced scripts with regular expression, checkpoints, synchronization points, verification logic and conditional statements
- Executed regression test scripts using (QTP) to validate functionality in all phases of testing, including functional, performance and regression ensuring developed software meets defined specifications.
- Executed test cases in Quality Center, analyzed the test results, managed defects, during the test case execution continue to attend daily defect tracking and defect triage call to discuss different defects prioritized by business people based on priority.
- Performed web services testing using the SOAP UI (version 5.2.0) to verify if the correct response is received
Confidential, Hoffman, IL
- Reviewed and validated software requirements and functional design specifications and created testing artifacts.
- Created test cases against requirements in Quality Center, maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix ( RTM ) to track the overall test case coverage and test completeness.
- Wrote and execute SQL queries (Joins, Functions etc.) against a relational database. Performed both positive & negative testing to test response of the application under test
- Helped other team members whenever it was needed and helped other team members in order to build manual test scripts for regression testing.
- Used HP Quality Center (QC) Report bugs using the defect tracking system and verify fixes for reserving, executing test cases, and the complete test management.
- Provided Execution Status on a daily & weekly basis to the Scrum Team and as well as to upper Management to track the progress.
- Followed Agile Methodology, attending sprint planning & review meetings, retrospective meetings with Project Managers, BA's, Development, Testing, and Release Management teams.