- Over 7+ years of experience as an ETL Tester and Software Quality Analyst with experience in Healthcare, Banking and Retail domain.
- Proficient in performing ETL, BI and backend manual testing.
- Experience with Initial and Incremental load testing within ETL Testing.
- Strong working experience in the D Confidential Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of D Confidential Warehousing using D Confidential Conversions, D Confidential Extraction, D Confidential Transformation and D Confidential Loading (ETL).
- Experience in preparation of Test Cases and to ensure detailed test process wrote Test Scripts.
- Experience in preparation of test d Confidential to test the functionality of Informatica Sources Mappings and Targets.
- Hands on experience working in V - Model and Agile Methodology.
- Extensive Experience in creating Test Cases, Test scripts, Test Strategies and Test Plans based on FSD's, BRD's & Use Cases.
- Have worked with technologies including: XML, Java, Hermes JMS, SOAP UI, ASP, VB, Oracle, SQL Server and Confidential Mainframes.
- Extensively used ETL methodology for testing and supporting d Confidential extraction, transformations and loading process, in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution using Informatica (IDQ, DVO), Ab Initio, D Confidential Stage and SSIS.
- Experience in testing Business Intelligence reports generated by various BI Tools like Cognos and Business Objects.
- Strong Business and Functional exposure on various business applications including Financial and Healthcare.
- Experienced working with Customer Information D Confidential Mart for business reporting thru MDM and D Confidential .
- Strong D Confidential Querying/SQL and UNIX Shell Scripting skills. Possess excellent skills in Manual Testing and automated testing.
- Writing and Executing Test cases and defect tracking using Quality Center.
- Test Management: HP ALM 11.5/ALM Quality center 11.0/HP Quality Center 10, Test Director 7.5, Confidential Clear Quest
- Environment: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, Confidential Mainframes, UNIX, Linux .
- ETL Tools: Informatica, D Confidential Stage, Ab Initio, SSIS.
- Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Script, PERL, Visual Basic, XML
- RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Terad Confidential, Sybase, DB2
- GUI/RDBMS Query Tools: SQL* Plus, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server Management studio, Terad Confidential SQL Assistant 13.0, TOAD, Win SQL
- Tools: MS - Office suite (Word excel, Project and outlook)
Confidential, Carrollton, GA
Sr. ETL QA BI Test Analyst
- Excellent testing experience in all phases and stages of Software Testing Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good working knowledge of testing methodologies, disciplines, tasks, resources and scheduling
- Experience in creation and execution of Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases using both Manual and Automated testing techniques.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Ability to quickly adapt to different project environments, work in teams and accomplish difficult tasks independently within time frame.
- Assist members and providers with verifying benefits, eligibility, authorizations and medical referrals. Assist members& providers with Transition of Care. Adding new members to the network.
- Provide expertise relative to health care best practices and benchmark information of community facilities
- Good in writing SQL scripts for d Confidential warehouse validation tests.
- Developed the ETL and BI testing strategy
- Extensively strong on d Confidential bases including Oracle 11g/10g, Terad Confidential and MS SQL Server
- Thorough knowledge in D Confidential Modeling, Star Schema and Snow Flake Schema
- Excellent programming and problem solving skills having worked on VB, SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills to maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel. Clear Understanding of Business Rules and Ability to work as a part of team.
Environment: HIPPA, OBIEE, Informatica, EDI, Agile, Web service testing, Oracle, PeopleSoft, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, Transact-SQL, XML Files, Java, Selenium, SDLC, VSAM Files, Ab Intio, UNIX, TOAD, Ms PowerPoint, WinSQL, Terad Confidential
Sr. ETL QA DWH BI Test Specialist
- Develop test plans based on test strategy. Created and executed test cases based on test strategy and test plans based on ETL Mapping document.
- Involved in understanding the ETL mapping document and Source to Target mappings.
- Prepared the test plans and test cases for different functionalities involved in the application.
- Performed the Smoke, Functional testing, Ad Hoc testing and Regression testing of the application.
- Involved in Testing Cubes for D Confidential warehouse
- Involved in testing Web services with tool called SOAP UI and using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, created Test cases and executed them.
- Developed the ETL and BI testing strategy
- Worked closely with the Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS) to ensure that clients are living in a proper environment as well as receiving proper physical and mental health care
- Written several UNIX scripts for invoking d Confidential reconciliation.
- Execute and analyze complex test cases and compare the results with expected results and product requirements.
- Performed Regression Testing of the affected test cases to confirm that the defect has been resolved when defect corrections are delivered in a build.
- Tested different detail, summary reports and on demand reports.
- Coordination of Confidential t care/ Confidential t for new diagnosed diseases
Environment: Facets, HIPPA, SQL Server, Ab Initio, Cognos, Business Objects XIR3, Flat Files, SQL *Loader, Quality Center 10.0, HP ALM, HP QTP, Oracle, TOAD, Shell Scripting, PERL, TOAD, WinSQL SDLC, SQL Plus, XSD, XML
Confidential, Mettwa, IL
ETL SQL QA Tester
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM to meet customer expectations, timeline with quality deliverables and tested the application in each iteration.
- Designed d Confidential integration solutions to satisfy application (business and technical) requirements.
- Strong experience in designing and developing of mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows in Power Center.
- Carried out in-depth System Testing as well as Integration testing. Queried the d Confidential base making use of SQL queries and checked integrity.
- Point of contact in the testing team for understanding the business requirements, creation of the test strategy document, test design document.
- Written complex SQL queries to validate the ETL transformation rules.
- Worked on all types of slow changing dimensions using Update strategy
- Participated in design reviews and provided input to the design recommendations.
- Participated in all development lifecycle processes.
- Incorporated corporate architectural standards into application design specifications.
- Prepared and implemented d Confidential verification and testing methods.
- Created mapplets and reusable transformations.
- Involved in testing Cognos Reports and closely worked with operations, and Release teams to resolve the production issues.
- Used various transformations such as expression, filter, rank, source qualifier, joiner, aggregator and Normalizer in the mappings and applied surrogate keys on target table.
Environment: Abintio,Windows XP, Agile, Web service testing, Cognos, EDI, Rational Clear Quest, Oracle, TOAD for Oracle, SQL Developer, Confidential DB2, Sybase, UNIX, Telnet MS Project, Hyperion Performance Suite 8.5. SAS, Mainframe, Micro Strategy.
Confidential , Bloomington, IL
ETL SQL Tester
- Involved in creation of tables, writing stored procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages.
- Developed user interface screens using VB, ADO to connect to backend and stored procedures to manipulate d Confidential .
- Monitor the schedule of testing phases for all projects based on project specifications, scope, and coverage.
- Wrote Shell Scripts for UNIX sorts, concatenation of files, file manipulations and job scheduling.
- Wrote store procedures, functions, d Confidential base triggers and UNIX shell scripts to support and Automate the ETL process.
- Handling user defined exceptions.
- Developed PL/SQL scripts for d Confidential loading.
- Analysis of Physical D Confidential Model for ETL mapping.
- Identification of various D Confidential Sources and Development Environment.
- Writing Triggers enforcing Integrity constraints, Stored Procedures for Complex mappings, and cursors for d Confidential extraction.
- Worked extensively with mappings using expressions, aggregators, filters, lookup and procedures to develop and feed D Confidential Mart.
- Extensively used ETL to load d Confidential from Flat files, Excel, MS-Access which involved both fixed width as well as Delimited files and also from the relational d Confidential base, which was Oracle 9i..
- Worked on Dimension as well as Fact tables, developed mappings and loaded d Confidential on to the relational d Confidential base.
Environment: Mainframe, Informatica, Copy Books, Micro Strategy, Oracle, Windows XP, RAD, Flat files, VSAM Files, XML Files, XSD, Confidential AIX 5.1, PERL, Shell Scripting, Autosys, Quality center.