- Over 7+ years of experience in Software analysis, Software Quality Assurance Testing of Web, Windows, Web Services, Client/Server applications and databases in Healthcare, Finance & Insurance Applications.
- Extensive working experience in Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, QTP, Cucumber, SOAPUI and HP Quality Center.
- Expertise in performing manual testing & Mobile Application Testing using Appium
- Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Bug Life Cycle and in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Experience with comprehensive understanding of all phases of Test Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, test planning, and scheduling, testing, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Expertise in Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Smoke Testing, GUI Software Testing, Performance testing, Back End Testing, Black Box Testing, White box testing, Functional Testing, all non - functional testing, System Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Key expertise includes testing and debugging GUI and Multi-Applications environment and automated testing using Selenium WebDriver and Selenium RC/IDE.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration, Cucumber-BDD, and Selendroid.
- Expert in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Hudson/Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools. Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Expertise in writing Automation scripts in Selenium using C#, Python .NET, Java, programming languages.
- Proficient in Using Selenium and Quick Test Professional (QTP) for Object Repository, object spying and Recording Purposes.
- Experience in VB Scripting and performing automation testing using Testing anywhere and QTP.
- Experience with Quality Center for maintaining and executing test cases, Defect Management.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI, XML, & WSDL. Providing required input data to request XML & get the required data from response XML & use the response data from other request XML using SOAP UI.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include SOAP Web Service and RestFul Web Service Testing.
- Implemented Appium Scripts to test IOS and Android platforms.
- Expertise in using Genymotion, UIAutomator viewer in Appium to inspect elements in mobile applications.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, BugZilla.
- Proficient in testing database of applications developed with SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
- Experienced working on test management tools like team foundation server (TFS).
- Extensive experience in functional testing, integration testing, Database testing, regression testing, systems/End to End testing, Smoke test and User Acceptance Testing of applications.
- Extensive experience in Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid Automation and Maven Frameworks.
- Sound knowledge on Android Platform Tools and iTool
- Monkey command for Stress Testing for Android Mobile application
- Expertise in Networking Analysis with Charles and Fiddler tools
- Involved in Scrum Meeting which included Daily Stand Up, Iteration Planning, Release Planning, Performed Brainstorming Meeting, Estimation Planning and Retrospective
- Experience as liaison between Business Clients and developers to address gaps between requirements and actual development
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and good team player skills, Quick learner and independent starter, and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Testing Tools: Selenium Web driver/IDE/GRID/RC, Junit, TestNG, SoapUI, Appium, Cucumber, JIRA, QTP, Eclipse, Protractor, JMeter, Firebug, Firepath, Fitness, Coded UI, Charles, Fiddler, APK tool, iTool, Monkey Command, MAT analyser, Trippen, Little Eye.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, POM and Maven
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP, XML, CSS, Flash.
SQA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, Visual Studio TES, JIRA, Bugzilla
Build/Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson, ABD Platform tools (android )
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 8,10,UNIX and Mac.
Version Control: CVS, Git, SVN.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
QA Mobile Automation and Web Service Tester
- Performed automation of test cases for Regression Testing using JUnit and Selenium, testing Functional, Acceptance and Limit validations.
- Created automation framework for complex scenarios and performed Functional and Regression Testing for various releases using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Performed functional, Regression, UI and Performance testing for each build or version on different devices
- Responsible for end to end testing mobile banking application functionalities such as mobile deposits, Transfers, payments and account management, message alerts
- Working with Android and web application developers teams to screen incoming bugs, help to reproduce and fix the bugs
- Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with WebDriver.
- Developed BDD and TDD script with Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
- Used Hapi node libraries to create RESTFUL services
- Created advance AES Encryption/Decryption, JSON web encryption node libraries.
- Tested the Microservice code for the backend testing using SOAP UI.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium Web Driver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Verifying and activating the mobile numbers to send the alerts through Microservice.
- Actively participated in mobile app testing and test automation of a web browser
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Skilled in performing load, stress and performance testing using Apache JMeter.
- Built backend REST API with Node.js, Express.js.
- Performed REST API Testing using Http Java Test Client for SOAP/REST web APIs.
- Involved testing both SOAP and REST services using SOAP UI, and Tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Invoked the Web Services using Web Service Wizard Plug-in in Quick Test Pro and added XML Requests according the requirement and validated the response using XML Check points and updated the scripts with distinct functions to validate the expected results using VBScript.
- Created Groovy scripting test cases to do the response validations.
- Created detailed QA and UAT cases to validate the quality of the application.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Write UFT/QTP functions that handle the properties of different versions of Web browsers such as IE8.
- Created Test Data using SQL; Wrote SQL queries for back-end testing.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, SOAP UI, Maven, Cucumber, BDD, TestNG, Page Object Model (POM), JIRA, ANT, SoapUI and Rally, XPATH, Eclipse, C#, CodedUI, UNIX, WebSphere, TDD, Agile, GIT, SQL, Jira, Windows.
Confidential, Garden City, NY
QA Analyst and Manual Tester
- Involved in analyzing user requirements for application enhancements and preparing testing specifications.
- Developed test scenarios and test procedures based on the test requirements.
- Participated in preparation of Test Plans.
- Executed functional and system tests manually.
- Executed Test Scripts and analyzed the results based on the specifications.
- Extensively involved in Regression testing.
- Performed Integration and User Acceptance Tests throughout the SDLC of the application.
- Generated Defect Reports and the summary and progress graphs for the application.
- Communicated with Functional Analyst on any issue clarifications.
- Actively participated in Bug Track meetings.
- End to end testing on validating the claims functionality including data validation from source to destination tables.
- Submitted Coverage Status Report of tests performed on weekly basis.
- Involved in project meetings and interacted with other team members to resolve the problems.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Selenium/Mobile Automation Tester
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Designing Test Lab and formulation of Test Strategy, Test Plans Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium Web Driver
- Developed automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG
- Performed Data Driven Tests to validate the same scenario with different test data using Selenium Optimized and maintained existing, developed new automation framework via Selenium
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Design, developed and implemented Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium Web-Driver.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium Web Driver in Python and executed a batch of tests as testing suite.
- Tested applications in distinct types of browsers and versions, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to simulate production environment.
- Used GIT as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Performed Web Services Testing and XML validation by creating test case suite using SOAPUI
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to ensure the adequate coverage of the test cases
- Validated SOAP response using various Assertions such as XPath, Contains, SOAP Fault, Schema Compliance etc.
- Participated in Using of Groovy scripting for writing the test cases in SOAPUI tool.
- Performed API Level testing for Web Services, enhanced the Test harness and developed many Test suites using XML and Python
- Performed the Mobile Testing for Mobile App of Client, identify the Mobile Platform like IOS, Android by using Appium
- Uploaded test cases executed test cases and logged defects in Mercury HP Quality Center
- Reported software defects in HP Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Connected to database to Query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
- Created SQL views to aggregate data before moving to targeted database from legacy database to simulate results.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
Environments: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Test NG, SOAPUI, Cucumber, Maven, XPATH, Eclipse, Jenkins, Fire path, Firebug, Python, HTML, XML, agile, Quality center, Coded UI, Test Manager, Mobile Testing, SQL, Oracle and Windows