- Over 5 + years of experience in Quality Assurance with expertise in using various tools for Automation Manual/Testing of Web based and windows - based applications
- Familiar with Billing application and able to collaborate with the Billing Config/Design team for defects and downstream teams for end to end testing
- Expertise in design Selenium WebDriver with Data driven framework as Page Object model design pattern Fair knowledge in testing Web Services, XML transactions, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, and REST using various tools such as Ready API, Swagger, SOAP UI
- Expertise in using Descriptive Programming, Object Repository schema in Unified Functional Testing (UFT) Well versed in Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, git, Maven/Gradle, TestNG Experience in Iterative, Waterfall, and Agile/SCRUM SDLC models Hands on experience on mobile platforms - iOS, Android, Hybrid Strong SQL experience and involved in working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MongoDB for validating large volume of data
- Exposure in using HP ALM for test management and HP Performance Center for Load test executions
- Assist developers with debugging defects including field/production bugs by reproducing them in Test Environment Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept.
- Extensively used Java for test case automation.
- Experience in implementing TDD and BDD Interact with architects, product owners and designers to develop a strong understanding of the project and product testing objectives.
- Testing ERP systems SAP, Oracle and EDI transaction.
- Involve in design reviews and drive recommendations for product quality and testability
- Experience in delivering the work remotely with customers with multiple development centers and managing offshore team members Participate in Production go-live activities
- Plus, SQL Developer,MongoDB
- Code Base repositiory
- Git, SVN
- Go-live, Downstream, Network, Scripts
- Ad, Editing, Object Oriented Programming, Script
- Agile, EDI, OOP, Shell Scripting
- Apache, ERP, Operating systems, SOAP
- API, XML, Oracle, Software Development
- Architect, Functional, Oracle DB, Software Testing
- Automation, HP, Developer, Sound
- Automation Tools, HTTP, Oracle SQL, SQL
- Billing, Hub, Page, SQL Server
- C++, Image, Prime, Stories
- CD, Java, Product testing, Strategy
- Coaching, Team building, Programming, Tables
- Strong interpersonal skills, Linux, Project Management, TCP/IP networking
- CA, Managing, Python, TDM
- Concept, Meetings, QTP, Test Director
- Config, Mentoring, Quality, Triage
- CRM, C#, Quality Assurance, VBScript
- Client, Confidential, Reporting
- Data management, Project, Requirement
- Databases, Windows, SAP
- Database, Migration, SCRUM
- Debugging, MongoDB, SDLC
- Delivery, My SQL, Scripting
- Automation planning
Language/ Script: Java, C++, SQL, VBScript,Shell Scripting,Python
Reporting Tools: HP - ALM,HP Octaine
Automation Tools: Selenium, UFT,MDA,Appium
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, Web Services, SOAP UI, ReadyAPI, Postman, Swagger,Web-Methods
Bug Tracking: JIRA, HP Application Lifecycle Management,CA Rally
Build/ CI Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Alfrad 1& 2
Databases Technologies: My SQL, SQL
QA Automation Lead
Confidential, Colorado, CO
- Performed agile testing, review the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting and used Rally Tool
- Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and Functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies
- Developed Selenium WebDriver with Data-driven framework as a Page Object model design pattern with integrated with web service and Test data management tool
- Designed and executed manual and automated test cases through ALM by integrating UFT using Data Driven Testing Develop testing automation framework using tools such as Selenium, ReadyAPI, HP UFT, HPSV with programming languages Python, C#, Shell scripting, Groovy Scripting, Java
- Developed framework for Web-services (Rest, AWS and SOAP) using ReadyApi using Groovy scripting which will be integrated with Virtualization and TDM and made them a robust framework
- Create automation framework for testing cloud-based applications platforms and On-Prime Environment such as Amazon Web Services for IOT Applications
- Collaborate with Business, Product Owners, Architect team and developers to gather requirements and understand the functionality of the project/product
- Create test plans, test strategy, test cases and executes them (both manually and automatically) as a part of functional, integration, system and regression testing
- Expert Understanding on Agile Project Management tools like Rally
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Testing Methodologies and Techniques
- Defect Management using HP ALM to track defects and Kibana to check Logs
- Expertise in developing Virtualized Services for Rest and Soap using HPSV and deploy them in HPSV server
- Technical knowledge on the MongoDB platform, SQL Developer, AWS (Cloud-Test and Cloud-Int)
- Managing source controls systems such as Git (Group, Project creation), SVN CICD experience on Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment tools - Jenkins, Alfred, Git, GitHub, Docker, Gradle, Maven, Test Runner
- Created Jenkins Job, Pipeline, Regression suite and One-click-pipeline GIT CI-CD process, Jenkins pipeline (Created Docker image), One-click-pipeline (using Shell scripting) (AWS), Jenkins Job
- Strong knowledge on Container orchestration tools such as Docker and Rancher
- Tested the Operating framework Apache Kafka message using Micro Services (API)
- Hands-on experience on monitoring tools such as Dynatrace for checking the health of Webservices and API
- Database migration Testing- Writing SQL queries in Oracle SQL Developer and validating various tables, their records and fields for correct data as in source tables
- Experience on operating systems such as Linux system and TCP/IP networking
- Experience managing Artifactory and adding Java jars
- Sending Updates, Daily status reports, Weekly status reports and defect related reports to the reporting manager
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Coordinate with team on assigning the test plan and provide the clarification on requirements and Automation
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries on oracle DB to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values
- Interacted and worked with the development team to analyze the defects and reported them in ALM and tracked them for closure
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the total functionality of the application was met by complying with all the business requirements
- Worked on Migration testing as well
- Validated user accounts in various applications
- Involving in Production go-live deployment calls Environment/Tools: Selenium, ALM, ReadyAPi,HPSV,TDM, SQL Developer, SOAP/REST Web Services, Postman, Swagger, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Autosys, MongoDB, Shell Scripting, Kibana, Cloud Foundry,HP UFT,One-click-deployment using shell scripting (CICD)
Sr. Automation Lead
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Developed Test scripts in Selenium Framework
- Expertise in requirement analysis, unit testing, integration testing, smoke testing and regression testing
- Developing complete automation testing frameworks (Developing, debugging, executing, analyzing, enhancing, and maintaining scripts and framework)
- Performed Functional Testing, Defect Retesting, and Regression testing
- Understanding the use cases and the business rules and followed up in QC
- Developing UFT and Selenium scripts for complete regression of the Product
- Performed UFT and Selenium testing for the Hub applications
- Creating test scenario and test case documents, getting sign off from client
- Involved in test cases preparation for the enhancement
- Defect Management using Quality Center - Tracking of defects and fixed for functional and regression testing
- Functional Testing through Hub Web application
- Test Scenarios development
- Involved in Defects Triage calls and reporting and tracking them to closure
- Participated in the weekly meetings and daily status calls
- Involved in Test data creation/Setup for the Project in both SIT and UAT phase as well
- Manual Test cases for Browser Compatibility
- Used Jenkins, Maven, Git, Gradle tools for continuous integration (CI)
- Testing ERP systems SAP, Oracle and EDI transaction
- Having fair knowledge on SVN, GIT for maintaining code version in the control systems
- TestNG and Extent Reporting tools are being used for publishing the Automation Testing reports Environment/Tools: UFT, ALM, SOAP UI, Fiddler, SQL Developer, CRM,ERP,SAP Rally, Robo Mongo, Putty, WINSCP, Autosys, Order Delivery Orchestrator (ODO),GIT,ERP.SAP,Jenkins Confidential
ConfidentialQA Automation Lead
- Actively involving in preparing Test Scenarios / Test Cases and executing Test Cases.
- Performed System Testing, Regression Testing and Ad-hoc Testing.
- Analyzed the use cases provided by analysts and wrote test cases.
- Developed test cases, test scenarios and test data according to specifications.
- Analyzed the functionality and designed test cases for both functional and regression testing and editing of automated script by inserting logical commands to handle complicated test scenarios.
- Used Test Director to store all testing results, metrics, implemented test plan document, created test cases, defect tracking and reporting.
- Performed functional, integration, black-box, and system, regression, and user acceptance tests.
- Evaluated automated scripts and testing needs.
- Assisted in training junior automation test engineers.
- Coordinated with other department employees as needed.
- Conducted extended consultations on complex projects.
- Prepared and submitted product test status and defect reports.
Environment/Tools: Soap UI, Restful, HP UFT QTP, Web driver, SVN, Agile.