- 12 Years’ experience in Design, Development and Testing of Application software for HealthCare, Banking, and Finance, ecommerce and allied industries for Client Server and web application and Backend Process
- Actively involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC and TDLC) process.
- Experienced in managing & leading projects. Proven knowledge of project management.
- Experience in Participate and provide feedback on project requirements and design reviews
- Good Coordination skills with offshore and third party vendor test teams to complete integration and End to E nd Testing (E2E)
- Having knowledge of 508 compliances, Performing Disability testing web application using Screen reader tool (JAWS, WAVE, Web Developer Tool)
- Experience with Cloud based technologies AWS /Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services and CloudWatch. Cloudberry (Amazon S3).
- Strong working experience in the Data Analysis, Data Verification and Validation of an ETL Applications using Backend/Database Testing.
- Used ETL methodologies for supporting data extraction, transformations and loading processing, in a corporate - wide-ETL Solution using Informatica Power Center and Informatica.
- Experienced in DW projects ETL testing against DW testing with Informatica, Ab Initio, and Datastage tools
- Strong bug tracking, error analysis/problem solving and resolution skills.
- Detail oriented and thorough in analysis and has a keen desire to learn new technology.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, worked in high demanding environments and team player.
- Efficient in using and managing Test Director and Quality Center. Test Manager(MTM), TFS and Jira
- Experience in using Automated tools - QTP/Selenium/Test Complete, Empirix Hammer Call Master
- Experienced in White Box testing by authoring python Codes in Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed SMOKE, Functionality, GUI, Positive, Negative, Unit, Integration, Boundary, Regression Data-Driven, Data Validation, End-to-End, System, UAT, Performance, Load, Stress and Volume Testing.
- Extensive experience in various kinds of testing which include White Box and Black Box Functional, System, Regression, Performance, Data driven and User Acceptance Testing.
- Possess excellent skills in Bug Reporting using ClearQuest, Test Director, Quality Center (ALM)and Mantis.Jira
- Work experience on SDLC models like Iterative, Agile, Waterfall. Kanban Methodologies
- Strong Knowledge of building Test report and Defect Summary reports using the bug-tracking tools like BugZilla, Rational Clear Quest, Test Director, Quality Center and Mantis
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Hardworking, self-motivated team player with a result oriented attitude.
- Experience working in a large Global Enterprise level multi-release software projects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and be able to set priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
Testing Area: System Requirement Analysis, GUI, functional, Integration, SystemStress/Load test using white box, Block box techniques and Manual Test
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/2003/XP Professional /Vista, UNIX/LINUX
Test Management tools: Mercury Test Director, HP Quality Center(ALM), Rational Test Manager
Testing tools: Rational Functional Tester, Rational Robot, Mercury Quick Test ProMercury Win Runner, Mercury Load Runner, SOAP UI for web service test Mercury Test Center, Mercury Performance Center.QC
Defect Tracking tools: Rational Clear Quest, Quality Center, Mantis, Team Track and Jira
Languages: C, C++, Java, COBOL, TSL, SQL, PL/SQL.
Internet Programming: JSP, HTML, DHTML, XML
Reporting Tools: SQL Report Manager, Business Objects 5.1, Hyperion 9.3.1 BI
Servers: Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere Message Queue, JBoss and IIS
Secure Transmission: NDM Connect Direct & Web sphere MQ for file & Message Transmission, Control-M Jobs
Jobs scheduler: Active Batch v5 and v8
Financial Apps: Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Atlys, Banker
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, MySQL
Domains: Financial, Banking, Medical, Insurance
Confidential, Center Valley, PA
Lead QA Analyst
- Lead project, preparing plans, estimates, and schedules for each Sprint and participated in test plan walkthrough sessions.
- Held daily test status reporting and Defects review meetings with onsite testing team and management teams.
- Participated in walk through meetings along with BSA’s, Business People, Development and Scrum Master.
- Published weekly Sprint and Regression Testing status and defect reports to the management.
- Reviewed User stories and made sure Acceptance Criteria is suffice, and clarified with Business team.
- Attended Project Sprint Planning meeting, reviewed User stories, and provided QA task list and estimations.
- Reviewed Visio diagrams for data flow and business flows.
- Developed Test Plan and Test Cases for Sprints and reviewed with the project team.
- Conducted Daily Stand up (DSU) meetings, for daily test status, roadblocks and planning.
- Participated in walkthroughs to discuss certain issues with the development and business teams
- Involved in validating of weekly Builds on different Environments in Virtual Machines for IST/QA/UAT.
- Functional testing of Cloud based web applications
- Develop Web services using AWS, SOAP, REST and other technologies in interoperable environments
- Tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script. Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job
- Automating D&B B2B application and integration testing using Parasoft SOATest
- Analysis of ETL Mappings based on Facts & Dimensions from Source to target tables for directs moves and indirect moves based on transformation rules & lookup tables.
- Developed ETL test scripts based on technical specifications/Data design documents and Source to Target mappings.
- Tested the ETL Informatica mappings and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
- Extensively worked with backend activities for testing several reports developed by BI tools. Written several complex SQL queries.
- Running the ETL Jobs for refreshing the data in Cognos reports. Running the IQ for every new or sub release for the defects fixed in Dev.
- Validate the Extract 1 and 5 million GSRL JSON records from the incremental update with ETL Process
- Experience in monitoring servers using tools Amazon cloud watch.
- Performed Web services testing with SOAP UI and Database testing using SQL queries
- Attended defect triage meetings and reviewed defects with project team members.
- Coordinated with Business teams for Acceptance Testing and help them in tracking issues.
- Tracked, Verified and reported the bugs using Team Foundation Server.
- Developed Test Status summary along with defect details summary and attended go / no go meetings.
- Attended Retrospective meetings and provided QA feedback for improvement Agile process.
- Worked with Developers, and Project Management to achieve Selenium automation, high quality, release deadlines and QA processes improvements.
- Worked on Python scripting to do functional testing.
- Performed Gap Analysis to compare all elements of existing "as is" with desired "to be" processes.
- Triage Defects between multiple systems throughout all phases of system integration testing and User Acceptance Testing
Environment: Java, Amazon S3 cloud Storage, AWS, Mongo DB, ETL, XML, JSON, MYSQL, TestNG, Eclipse, HTML, CSS, UNIX/LINUX, TOAD, HP ALM, TFS, MTM, Visual studio Test Professional, Zephyr. Python Scripting
Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Understand the requirements and formulate the test specifications including test plan and test scenarios based on requirements.
- Create test cases and map them with requirements using Quality Center. Manage the testing process, schedule batch tests, log and track defects using Quality Center.
- Manage the testing process, schedule batch tests, log and track defects using Quality Center.
- Agile development - Participated in daily scrum meetings to report daily progress of Testing(Stories) activities and Sprint planning for test planning activities.
- Co-ordinate with other members of the QA team and the development team for tuning the system for achieving the performance goals.
- Experience in Unit, Integration, System Testing using different devices(Iphone, Ipad, IPod, Web based applications)
- Designed QTP automation framework for regression suite, developed QTP scripts and executed the same during regression cycles of every release.
- Execute Browser Compatibility Testing(IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) of a Web based application
- Testing CICS mappings manually and checking the validation of the E2E Testing.
- Testing with Batch programs are compiled and executed using JCL.
- Create JCL to run batch in test environment.
- Test GUI and functionality on Android and iOS
- Test GUI and functionality on Windows 7, MAC OS X, Android, iOS platforms using VMWare and report numerous software defects in that area
- Conduct the review meetings to resolve bugs related issues with developers.
- Participated in daily scrums to effectively communicate the progress and road blocks in order to deal with the constantly changing requirements.
- Confidential Market Place is an E-Commerce application which is used for online sales.
- Worked on E-Commerce applications for RadioShack and other clients, provided support in Requirements and Testing Phase of application.
- Performed Back end Testing-using SQL(AQT) queries, generating reports to ensure data integrity and validate the inserted and updated data.
- Worked on Testing of Restful Web Services for PCP Portal.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML/JSON with tool called ‘SOAP UI’. I have been using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Communicate/Update team with best practices that they can implement to thoroughly test the application, but reduce the amount of testing time required
- Participate in daily defect resolution status calls to discuss defects with vendors, project management and users
- Created material for offshore team as well as train the new hires on application and bringing them up to speed
- Single point of contact for overall testing activities with UAT, Vendors and Partners and Approved Releases for Production.
- Preparing the test data for the User Acceptance Testing(UAT).
- Answered and troubleshoot customer and UAT issues, questions, and problems
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Frameworks Testing such as Hudson/Jenkins
Environment: HP ALM 11.2, QTP, XML/JSON, JIRA, Web Service REST/Postman, SQL Server 2005/2008, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, Java,IBM PROD Tool, FTP/ EDI/ Data files Processing.DB2,MVS Mainframe, VSAM,TSO, File Aid,,JCL, VMware, Cloud, TIBCO,ETL, Cloud, VMware, MQ,UNIX. Jenkins. FileZilla Client(FTP)
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Sr.QA Analyst/Data Analyst
- Analyze Business requirements, Use cases and Design Documents to develop test efforts in the Test Plan and generate test scenarios and test cases
- Created master Test Plan which outlines Scope, Objective, Focus and Approach of the testing effort for this particular project.
- Developed and Revived Test Plans and Test Cases for all Projects in SIT and UAT Environment
- Participates in the post-sprint retrospectives and future sprint planning meetings.
- Verified/validated Intraday and Daily Reports, received data from Investment Book of Record(IBOR/ABOR) and Import successful to SmartCo Application.
- Extensive back end testing with SQL queries for data mapping, integrity and consistency
- Validated order routing system for Stock, Equities, Hedge Funds, Mutual Fund (MF) and Options Securities.
- Validated Back Office Asset Arena sends trade records to Bank/Custodian through SWIFT for settlement process.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium RC and Web Driver using Testing and J unit.
- Application servers((Websphere), Middleware Weblogic (Tuxedo) Request, Responses, Web Services (SOA) and Back-end data base.
- Validated the E2E functionalities scenarios for Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office (FO, MO and BO) Testing Process.
- Testing and validating market Data portion received for a third party source such as CBS Market watch and others on Trading Application.
- Created Complex Reports using Cognos 8 BI Report Studio and Ad-hoc web based reports using Cognos 8 BI Query Studio.
- Involved Integration, Functional, CAT and Regression testing on various ETF applications.
- Validate Add new Security process for Global Data management (GDM) oversees addition of a new security in the Data management System.
- Participated in daily Scrum (Agile methodology) to discuss the task assigned and to escalate issues blocking progress about stories with Scrum Master.
- Participated in Sprint planning and Decomp session to discuss about the story requirements.
- Tested Mandatory Corporate Actions, Dividends, Stock Splits, Reverse Stock Splits and Change ID,Spin-off,Merger and Bonus Issue Events distributions systematically post to Asset Arena and SmartCo application from BaNCS via MQ with Control M batch Job.
- Validate the Enter trade to Charles River(CRD),Execute orders in CRD,send to accounting to change status to ‘Acct’
- Compare and match funds prices with Bloomberg system.
- Identifying / estimating the risk factors in test execution and defining the process
- Responsible writing SQL queries to extract transactions for verification
- Developed traceability matrix to map Business & Functional requirements with test cases.
- Generating & analyzing defect statistics throughout the test life cycle of the project .
- Involved in bug testing and load testing of monthly release versions (Fixed defect testing)
- Helped team in resolving all UAT environment/functional issues so that deadlines are met
- Successfully Completed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on each release of the project with the help of end user requirements.
Environment: HP ALM 11.2, HP Load Runner, QTP, XML/JSON,Web Services(SOAP UI), Team Track, SQL Server 2005/2008, IBM WebSphere 6.0, Java, Agility Tool/Rally Tool and Bloomberg Tool. Mainframe TN 3270 Tool, ETL, Control-M Jobs. HP Sprinter, Empirix Hammer Call Master,TFS.
Confidential, Conshohocken- PA
Sr.QA Lead Analyst
- Responsible for Analyzing Business requirements, Use cases and Design Documents to develop test efforts
- Conducting daily meeting with offshore team leads for getting status updates on all projects offshore team is working.
- Resolving all issues faced by offshore team with the help of onsite team so that offshore team can continue their testing to meet the release dates.
- Weekly status update to Onsite, Offshore QA manager s, Project Management, Capabilities team on all offshore projects.
- Developed and Reviewed Test Plans and Test Cases for all Projects
- Participated in daily Scrum (Agile methodology) to discuss the task assigned and to escalate issues blocking progress.
- Analyze Requirements and review Test Scenario/Specifications to manage time and resource
- Created complex test scenarios to be used in testing to verify that all requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Participated in Planning and provided time estimates for project related tasks
- Participated in weekly status meeting, Coordinated with the developers and testers to resolve the defects and close them.
- Closely worked with Fulfillment Vendor Management team in resolving all the issues with the third party processing vendors such as FDR (First Data Resource), Personix and ECS+ for card Embossing, Authorizations, Transaction updates and Cyber Source for Credit card validation. M - Cycle Accounts for FDR 3270 tool.
- Tested new SOA Credit Card Platform migration from legacy AS400 with Confidential Partner and FDR
- Involved in migration from Metaca to FDR with Mainframe application.
- Performed extensive security testing on the Mobile Banking Application
- Functional and Cross platform tested all Confidential Prepaid Mobile Banking Application on IPhone first generation, IPhone 3G, IPhone 3GS and IPod Touch.
- VB script which Invokes Perl Script to Import Download files received through NDM
- Verify AB Job Triggers VB script which Invokes Stored Procedures to generate Upload files through CD
- Carrying out testing for various loan activities like New loan, Processing, Underwriting and Closing of loans of various channels like Retail, Direct, Wholesale, Government, Handling Loan Exceptions
- Involved in preparing the UAT Test Cases for Auto and Mortgagee Loan Origination System for web Lending applications
- Executed test cases, analyzed results and documented defects through Quality Center providing meticulous details including screen shots and steps to reproduce.
- Participated in daily Scrum (Agile methodology) to discuss the task assigned and to escalate issues blocking progress..
- Involved in several successful releases of enhancements developed by offsite & onsite developers for different applications like Client Zone, One platform, The Bridge, Job service, customer Service Application(CSA).
- Validate and verify all Monetary and Non Monetary Transactions are posted and settled successful
- Work on SOAP UI (Service Oriented Architecture Protocol) tool to test Web Service/API calls.
- Coordinate and work with offshore Teams to maintain Parameters for Processor to complete the Confidential Prepaid Applications Integration and vice versa.
- Actively participate in all phases of testing life cycle including document reviews and project status meetings
- Involved in Ecount (infrastructure) required to migrate all application servers to Confidential Servers
- Managed many high priority projects and release leading onsite with offshore QA Testers.
- Understand and update BIN Matrix to keep track of all BINS Raised with VISA, MASTER Associations.
- Involved in validating Customer Information, Credit Card Validations from FDR.
- Verify and test all Transaction codes raised for different Transactions like Payments, withdrawal, ACH, Reversal,DirectDeposit file, STAR ATM file,DebitACH and NACHA files and ACH Origination( Confidential out bound) and ACH Origination Returns( Confidential inbound)
- Verified/Validated ACH(out bound) Migration to Confidential and ACH withdrawal creation and extract of ACH Origination file backend process for US/CANADA.
- Verify (MCC) Merchant Category code to differentiate transactions like Cash Advance, ATM and Merchant Retail Transactions are posted using real-time Auth advice message and settlement file.
- Verify all source and facility with each Transaction code mapped and validate against reconciliation reports
- Integrate and Verify communication of NDM and MQ connectivity with all vendors and Processors
- Configure and Maintain New test programs in UAT with specific requirement of all clients and generate test data
- Validate and Test PACS 008 XML Format Payment Request for both ALTO and GPP funding request getting in through PACS and ARUCS file
- Test Encashment or Cash Withdrawal through Pay Point Terminal and Fraud Monitoring
- Verify App server logs and Trace Application Logs using Putty
- Testing and validating various financial Flex cube modules like CASA (customer accounts & savings accounts), FT (funds transfer), Loans, Trade Finance, Retail teller, SMS (security management system) and Gateway interfaces.
- Trace error logs for any message failure to find cause of failure and fix with parameters
- Generate and Verify Reports using SQL Report Manager
- Trace Back Requirement in Quality Center with Test Cases.
- Involve in meetings to discuss present and future commitments and QA status
- Develop test data, test plans and test cases for Java application Integration with Cobol Mainframe
- Developed SQL Queries and XML Scripts for Testing Purpose
- Provide support to Automation team to build Regression and Smoke test suites of applications
- Responsible for system Integration, Validation, Functional, Boundary, smoke, regression and load testing.
- Develop and Review test documentation before publish
- Regularly follow up with the development team to discuss defects identified during Testing.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management for Project Audits
- Interact with End Users/BA s to investigate issues related to the QA.
- Closely worked with Business Operations/Prod Support Teams and provided required support at times
- Supported Production Release and helped to Simulate Production issues in UAT
Environment: HP Quality Center 9.0, HP Load Runner,, XML, VB Script, Perl script, Mantis, Active Batch v5/v8, Connect direct, SQL Server 2005/2008, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Atlas, Cobol Mainframe, Win NT.FDR 3270 tool, IBM-Mainframes TSYS-Application Services, SoapUI 2.0.Java,J++, J2EE.UNIX/LINUX
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Designed and executed Test Plans and Test Cases based on business requirements using the Standards, Executed Test Scripts and different Test scenarios.
- Set up and staged test data for all testing purposes and validated the results to conform functionality to requirements.
- Performed Positive and Negative Testing to ensure appropriate user authentication
- Involved in testing of Data Analysis.
- Performed End-to-End testing manually
- Tested proper calculation of benefits, and to correct inaccurate calculations.
- Created test plans for Data Related system
- Performed manual, ad-hoc, functional, integration, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on the web-based application.
- Experienced with testing defined benefit calculation systems.
- Actively involved in Reviewing the Test Plan, Test Scenario and Test Cases.
- Worked on Test Scripts and Test Cases using Rational Test Manager.
- Done the System Testing and the Regression Testing
- Automated the test cases for Regression testing using Rational Robot.
- Participated in weekly status meeting, Coordinated with the developers and testers to resolve the defects and close them.
- Actively participated in all phases of testing life cycle including document reviews and project status meetings.
- Involved in Backend Testing to verify data integrity by using SQL.
- Prepared test data for executing test scripts in system testing
- Maintained defect tracking using Rational Clear Quest.
- Performed manual, ad-hoc, functional, integration, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on the web-based application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Rational Test Manager, Rational Robot, Rational Clear Quest, QTP, DB2, Sun Solaris, MS - Excel, Windows.NT/UNIX.
- Analyzed Functional Specifications, Business Requirements, Prototype, Use Cases and Business Rules to Identify Test Requirements, Test Plans, Design Test Cases and Test Data
- Designed the data for interpreting Positive/Negative test results
- Developed a high level Test Plan for the Loss Recoveries project.
- Created test scenarios & test cases and Uploaded into Test Manager
- Gathered knowledge on various loan types Conventional, FHA and VA
- Interact with business users like Loan Officers, Mortgage Consultants, Sales, Vendors and Business to analyze and test the business requirements.
- Performed Back End Testing.
- Involved in System and Integration and Smoke Testing.
- Automated the test cases for Regression testing using Rational Functional Tester
- Involved in updating the project team about the status of SIT execution.
- Involved in meetings associated with Requirements gathering for Loss Recoveries project.
- Involved in all the phases in a QA life cycle.
- Developed Test Cases from the Software Requirement Specifications using the Rational Test Manager.
- Developed test scripts for online application using Rational Functional Tester. as part of functional and regression testing.
- Worked with the Development team in resolving the issues related to the defects identified during the UAT execution phase
- Developed Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) between requirements and Test cases using DOORS
- Used defect-tracking tool, Rational Clear Quest for raising issues and interacting with Developers
- Used TOAD for Oracle in creating & executing SQL queries for testing ETL process.
- Performed Backend Testing by using SQL statements for the purpose of database integrity.
- Verified bug fixes and testing all impacted modules in application.
- Conducted Regression testing during & after all bug fixes
- Create weekly status reports and daily status reports
- Wrote the test results establish and execute test procedures, analyze test results.
Environment: Rational Functional Tester, Rational Test Manager, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear case, SQL, Rapid SQL, Crystal Reports DOORS, Check Free Tool, ETL, XML, RunBook,Windows.NET/UNIX.
- Involved in designing, reviewing and documenting System Test plan that defines the Test environment, Testing Scope, Phases of Testing, Environment Validity Analysis, Test Case Inventory, Test Data, Entrance and Exit criteria, Roles and Responsibilities
- Involved in preparing the Test Cases for LOS(Loan Origination Source) and MPF(Mortgage Partnership Financial) application
- Involved in validating Customer Information, Credit Card Validations, Loan Applications, and Home equity Loans, Online Trading and Personal Loans.
- Involved in testing Brokerage, Mortgage Loan Access, and Wire Transfers
- Involved in executing the manual and automated test cases
- Manually testing functionality of trading, mutual fund, option and bond web based application.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Functional testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and Integration Testing
- Preparing the test data for the User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in developing automated test scripts using Rational Robot.
- Involved in using the Batch Generator to generates batch files to process the application with valid and invalid batch data for testing purposes
- Involved in performing functional and regression testing using win runner on new builds of the software
- Maintained the test scripts for further regression testing
- Performed Database Testing on MS SQL Server 2000 database by using SQL in test scripts
- Buying and selling securities mentioning tax lot, cost basics to see that particular security purchase and sell record.
- Clearly and accurately report and assign bugs using bug-tracking tool.
- Coordinate defect validation with test team and assist development team in recreating defects worked with Project Management to pick the highest risk areas of the application to automate
- Used Rational Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Implemented QA metrics for senior management
- Worked closely with developers and business analysts to create scripts that emulate the analysis of business process