- Six plus years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance in planning, coordinating and testing of Web - based, Client Server Applications.
- Extensive experience working with Business and Functional Requirement Documents in analyzing and creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Data and Automation Test Scripts for different applications.
- Excellent working and experiential knowledge of Automation Tools like Selenium WebDriver, Core java, Maven, JIRA.
- Have working and understanding of Core Java and in Object Oriented Programming (OOPs), Page Object Model (POM) concept and knowledge in HTML, XML. Can create custom Xpath to find Web Elements from HTML code.
- Expert in developing Cucumber (BDD) Feature files using Gherkins for automation using Selenium WebDriver.
- Excellent working knowledge of different testing Framework and tools like, Git, TestNg, Jenkins.
- Experience with API Testing using Post Man client and also knowledge of Rest Assured.
- Excellent working knowledge of complex SQL queries to test Data from Backend manually and from Automation.
- Experience on preparing SQL queries for Data validation and Data Flow.
- Solid experience in Manual Testing executing Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience and knowledge on different types of defect tracking & test management tools JIRA, HP QC /ALM.
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and testing methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation.
- Hands-on experience in complete Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), QA Strategy, and Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum).
- Coordinate and attend different team meeting, Sprint Planning, daily Scrum meeting and Retrospective meeting.
- Team support, schedule testing and documents walkthrough, review, report and Update JIRA to measure the testing process and requirement progress.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different individuals of various internal and external groups - Users, Business Analysts, Development, Technical Support, Testing team and Project Manager.
- Dedicated self-motivator with the abilities to multitask provides thorough analysis of data.
- Proven leadership skills of managing, developing, and motivating teams to achieve their objective sand implementing new processes that improve efficiency and productivity.
- Motivated to expand present knowledge as an active team player with forward looking attitude.
Automated Test Tools : Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Cucumber, Selenium Grid, ALM
Testing Framework: TestNG, Jenkins, Git, JIRA
Language: JAVA, Java Script, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, JSON, Gherkin, SQL
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL Server, DB2
Operating System: MS DOS, Windows, Mac OS, Mobile (iOS and Android), Linux
Other Tools: Rest Assured, Postman, Oracle SQL Developer, Toad
Confidential, Parsippany, New Jersey
Senior Automation Engineer
- Experienced with Agile (Scrum) methodology approach and follow-up with JIRA.
- Extensively work throughout defect life cycle from opening to closure using JIRA.
- Working with team and understanding business requirement, doing manual testing.
- Expert in data driven Automation with java using POI API and validation data from application, Database and Excel.
- Using Selenium WebDriver and cucumber, TestNg with java programming language for Automation.
- Setup data driven Automation framework from scratch and enhanced old code with BDD approach.
- Write feature file with Gherkin language for business logic and test cases, enhance the scripts and synchronize, debugging the scripts and save the time for regression testing.
- Expert to handle dynamic object with xpath methods and page factory concepts.
- Expert in web service and REST API testing with java REST assured.
- Create and perform test plan for usability, compatibility, low-level resource, service and performance testing for mobile.
- Assist in testing REST API using Postman and also assist manual tests for mobile devices.
- Good understanding in Excel, HTML, XML and JSON and expert to handle different data validation with Automation.
- Managing Automation project with Maven Build tool.
- Use Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Use GitHub as a version control management for the automation scripts and update repository.
- Expert in various type of reports using cucumber Extent Report, Maven-cucumber report.
- Share the reports with team member with java mail and from Jenkins.
- Write complex SQL queries to test Data from Backend manually and from Automation.
- Develop and execute SQL queries to create and modify test data.
- Environment: Windows 10, JIRA, MS Office 2016, Skype for Business, Outlook, SharePoint, Share drive, Eclipse (IDE), Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNg, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle Database
QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Participated in the complete SDLC in multiple project including requirement management, software design and build development, Testing, implementation, coordinating testing activities and supporting team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewed Business Requirement Documents and the Technical Specification.
- Created Test Plans and Test Scripts as per business requirements and functional Specifications.
- Developed Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver for functional, regression, smoke and integration testing.
- Developed Cucumber (BDD) Feature files using Gherkins and automate them using Selenium WebDriver with Java
- Applied test automation framework on CI/CD process using Jenkins.
- Performed Mobile web testing for Android and iOS devices using Appium
- Actively performed Web Services and Rest API testing using RESTful API.
- Performed manual testing by executing test cases for all modules before creating automated scripts to validate the test procedure.
- Writing and executing Test cases and Test procedures for different scenarios based on the business requirements in HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM ).
- Wrote and executed the SQL Queries in TOAD to test for the data validations and other business functionality such as required fields, data formats, duplicate rows and data integrities.
- Performed regression testing for every modification in the application and new release.
- Created defects in JIRA, assigned them to the responsible person and tracked until they are fixed.
- Worked closely with the developers to resolve defects, issues and understanding the functionality.
- Contribute to, Sprint Planning, daily Scrum meeting, Review and Retrospective meeting.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzed the business, and system requirements with the QA Team and develop test plan.
- Participated and involved in test procedures and test plans reviews.
- Designed and developed Test Plan, Test cases, and Test Scripts.
- Extensively worked with Database verifications and Validations.
- Conducted Backend testing using SQL and database concepts.
- Executed different types of testing Black Box, Smoke, Unit, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, participated UAT Testing.
- Managed software requirements, test cases, test execution, and defects using HP Quality Center.
- Worked closely with product developers and other teams to achieve systems information performed all required testing and meet deadlines.
- Responsible for weekly status updates showing the progress. Participated in team meetings with Functional/Development Team to fix defects.