- Performance Center
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Performance Tester
- Requirements gathered as per customer needs and documented by Banking Experts or Business Analyst.
- Worked on different applications modules such as transfers, mortgage etc
- Closely worked with Manager and Team lead in writing test plan document, planning, scheduling, developing and executing tests.
- Developed test case for Test plan based on functional specifications and design documents.
Confidential, St - Paul, MN
- Developed test cases and test scripts.
- Conducted performance testing of the application using Load Runner.
- Planned and prepared test scripts according to requirements.
- Performed Load, Stress and Volume testing, scenario creation and execution.
- Measured Throughput, Hits per second, Response time, and Transaction time using Load Runner.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
Performance Test Analyst
- Worked with testing team to develop performance test plans and test scripts.
- Assisted in project planning, scheduling and budgeting.
- Analyzed test results and reported to the development team for bug fixes.
- Communicated with business users and facilitated user acceptance testing.
- Used Quality Center for test planning, test designing, test analysis, test case execution and defect tracking.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Jr. Performance Engineer
- Technical Responsibilities included planning, scripting, d Confidential setup, test execution and reporting.
- Designed the scripts using Load Runner VU-Gen.
- Performed Baseline, Duration, Stress, Load and Regression tests.