- Senior Software Quality Engineering Professional with in - depth experience in both Test automation and Team Management.
Architect: Architected and lead implementation of Test Automation Frameworks for both backend and frontend testing
People Management: Lead team of Quality Assurance Engineers for the past 8 years in Agile Environment
Test Planning: Identify environment, estimate time required and analyze risk for release.
Object Oriented Programming: Java.
REST API Test Automation: Rest Assured Framework
Agile/Scrum: Well versed with the Agile methodology and scrum development process.
Performance Testing: JMeter. Guided development of performance test scripts.
Web Browser Automation: Selenium & Protractor and using page object framework.
AWS: Familiarity and understanding of AWS services.
Jenkins: Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment jobs.
Relational Database Experience: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres DB
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr. Quality Engineering Leader/Sr. Staff Member
- Architected and lead the test automation of REST APIs of microservices.
- Intensely coordinated with multiple teams such as Platform, Analytics, Data Scientist and Solution teams to carry out testing of analytics execution using real flight data and verification of analytics result.
- Lead the setup of multiple test environments for Dev, QA, Staging and Prod.
- Carried out performance (Load and Stress) testing of REST APIs.
- Ran long term tests (endurance) for REST APIs.
- Hired and mentored QA engineers and trained them.
- Carried out product knowledge sharing with new team members including developers and bringing them up to speed.
- Helped to develop multiple tools needed for the project that were used in preparing test data and configuring analytics automatically which increased productivity of the team.
- Manage implementation of the Continuous integration and deployment pipeline (CICD) with Jenkins which triggered the Regression Test Suite.
- Guided the development of Performance test scripts for Flight Phase Analyzer project with JMeter that identified load balancing issues.
- Execute from the front development of Protractor testing scripts for UI testing.
- Guided implementing automated tests for web application using Protractor and Selenium Web driver.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Sr. QA Manager
- Architected and lead the development of Selenium page object-based UI automated testing framework
- Lead a team of 6 QA engineers to deliver stable UI automation test suite that reduced regression testing effort and time by 80%.
- Helped accelerate deployment to multiple customers by 50%.
Confidential, San Jose, CASr. QA Manager
- Intersperse Manager is a JMX based Service Oriented Architecture product for proactively managing J2EE Enterprise Application/Web servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat. Managed two quality engineers and released several versions of the product successfully. This product was originally developed in one of former companies called Intersperse. Tidal Software acquired this company and later Cisco acquired Tidal Soware. Handled all these challenging transitions successfully by working with Development and Product heads.