- Overall 8+ years of experience in Software Testing as Quality Analyst/Mobile Application tester. Has experience in Manual & Automated Software Testing using Selenium, QTP, Soap UI and Quality Center.
- Expertise in reviewing/analyzing Software Requirements Specification documents SRS, Business Requirement Documents BRD, creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and test Scripts and interacting with development Team.
- Extended expertise in QA and Automated Software Testing using QTP, SoapUI, HP/ALM/Quality Center and Selenium
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall Software Development Models.
- Involved in all the phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Scrum framework.
- Extensive experience in Manual FunctionalTesting&software testing of Client/Server & Web based Applications.
- Automates tasks using Perl, Python programming languages.
- Extensive experience working in Agile Methodology, SDLC, stand - up meetings with Product owner, Scrum master, Understanding and writing user stories along with Business Analysts.
- Experience in Functional automation tool QTP/UFT and Load & Performance testing tool LoadRunner, JMeter.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC), Software DevelopmentLife Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle.
- Hands on experience in Test automation using different Automation tools/techniques. Done Unit testing by using SeleniumWeb Driver/IDE/GRID, TestNG, Maven, Fire Path, running scripts, debugging scripts in different environments, Extracting Test results, Cross browser testing and data validation.
- Experience in test automation by using open source tools such as Selenium, Junit, JMeter, Appium.
- Knowledge of Automation Tool like Protractor.
- Performed software development process using TDD(Test-driven development).
- Experienced with Web Services, SoapUI, RESTful, WSDL technologies.
- Experience with Mobile App and Hybrid App testing in both IOS and Android in testing native apps on iPhone, Android and iPod devices manually.
- Experience with mobile testing automation tool like Appium.
- Worked in ETL environment involving Informatica/DataStage. Excellent knowledge of SQL, Capable of writing SQL queries.
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Quality Center/Test Director&JIRA and familiar with Clear Quest,Bugzilla.
- Involved in functional testing, black box testing, negative testing, compatibility testing, and recovery testing.
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Garbage Collection and DB connections to verify the performance of the applications.
- Developed XML test data and implemented Functional and Data Driven tests using SoapUI.
- Performed Testing of DatabaseApplications developed with Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Generating Complex Transact SQL (T-SQL) Queries, Sub queries, Co-related sub queries, Dynamic SQL queries etc.
- In-depth knowledge of complex T-SQL. Power user of advanced SQL queries with multi-table joins, group functions, sub-queries, set operations and functions.
- Experience with functional web service testing and strong knowledge of SoapUI testing.
- Experience in Test coordination between Onsite and Offshore team.
- Prior experience in analyzing and reporting on performance metrics and test results.
- Ability to interact with end users, also quick learner and team player with effective communication skills.
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center/ALM, TestNG, JIRA, SOAP UI, QTP/UFT, Eclipse, Protractor, Manual Testing, Appium, JMeter, Jasmine, Cucumber.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), JIRA, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), Rational Clear quest.
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Python, PHP,Perl.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile & Waterfall
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8 & server 2003, UNIX and Linux
Mobile Manual Testing: Android, iOS.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Selenium Automation Tester
- Analysis of Functional Requirement and Business Requirement documents and communicating with BA.
- Project is developed using Agile Methodology.
- Experience Tester in Agile Development Environment Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Implemented Page Objects model(POM), Apache POI in WebDriver Scripts, Data Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver, and Java.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG, java.
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Developed Scripts using Java,SeleniumWebDriver combo for user module application.
- Configured TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in Java using TestNG framework and Page Object Model (POM).
- Performed the Mobile Automation Testing for Mobile App of Client, identify the Mobile Platform like IOS, Android by using Appium.
- Performed functional and browser compatibility testing on mobile (Windows Mobile), web and desktop applications (Windows).
- Used IOS Simulator and Emulator for mobile app automation testing.
- Chromecast and partner's applications testing using various iOS and Android Mobile devices and Web for Windows and Mac. Utilizing Mac XCode, Android ADB and more.
- Design and execute load and performance tests against Web applications & web services.
- Executed both manual and automated tests to provide Regression testing and to verify the functionalities and business logic.
- By using LoadRunner to test applications, measuring system behavior and performance under load.
- Scripts development (Test Development) with HP LoadRunner and the respective protocols.
- Extensively executed T-SQL queries to view successful transactions of data and for validating data in SQL Server Database.
- Transformed complex business logic into database design and maintaining it by using SQL objects like stored procedures, user defined functions, views, T-SQL scripting and jobs.
- Identified and isolated issues within the network and fixed them.
- Created Test Cases and filled on Clear Quest and Quality Center ALM 11.5.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development), TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Perform the functional testing of Web Services using SOAP scope.
- Create Test Automation Framework, maintain and execute automation test cases (Java, Selenium).
- Used Python scripting for automating user tasks.
- Generated Python forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Design, develop and automate GUI, functional and API test using Selenium WebDriver(Python, XPATH, CSS, HTML, JSON).
- Involved in design and Implementation of Protractor Testing for Angular JS code base.
- Used Keyword and Data driven framework.
- Used QC/ALM for Defect Management.
- Reported software defects in Quality Center (QC) and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Analyzed test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using Quality Center.
QA Engineer/Mobile Test Engineer
- Working on Agile Methodology, attending daily stand-up meetings for Agile. Writing and executing User Stories, Discussion with Business Analysts for understanding user stories
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, Protractor to handle Angular JS applications.
- Used TestNG and Ant under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test Automation (Java /TestNG).
- Configured Selenium WebDriver,TestNG, Ant tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Junit prior to agile release.
- Develop Test strategy, test plan/design, execute test cases and defect management for the ETL& BI systems
- Develop and execute detailed ETL related functional, performance, integration and regression test cases, and documentation
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in SeleniumWebDriver and Junit
- Executing the test plans on Web and Mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements.
- Performed Manual Testing & Mobile Automation Testing using Appium.
- Customized busybox and many other open source tools for android/Linux on Mobile platforms.
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to verify the data updates to various tables and ensure data integrity.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Executed User Acceptance Tests in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Pattern using Cucumber.
- Have built a test automation framework based on Page Object Model (POM), TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriverAPI) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Analyze and understand the ETL work flows developed
- Strong SQL scripting / ETL testing skills, Web application testing experience
- Working Knowledge of Defect management process, Risk Framework and mitigation, and Enterprise Testing standards
- Develop and Design ETL test cases, scenarios, and scripts
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in JIRA to track until they are resolved.
- Used SVN as code repository to manage code reviews.
- Maintained Metrics and participated in the Weekly Status Updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Agile Methodology, Jenkins, Cucumber, Python, SOAP UI, ETLAnt, Appium, TestNG, JUnit, JIRA, QC,Fire path, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, HTML, CSS, TDD, SQL, Oracle and Windows, T-SQL, JMeter, Jasmine, Protractor, POM, and SVN, Git.
- Analyzed requirements, design documents and provided constructive feedback and Analysis of the existing Application and its Business Requirements.
- Used QTP/UFT for functional and Regression testing of the application to make sure transactions and business processes work as intended and Developed VB scripts.
- Managed & Mentored Test Automation Team using QTP.
- Developed Project using Waterfall Methodology.
- Wrote SQL Queries for backend/ETL testing.
- Develop automation scripts in Quick Test Professional (QTP) to automate smoke and regression testing and automated test data load for every build cycle.
- Parameterize the scripts in QTP to run the scripts for varying form data.
- Performed Web Services Testing using SOAP UI for Various Web Services.
- Modify Object Repository to help QTP identify GUI objects. Enhance the scripts in QTP/UFT using VBScript.
- Create Keyword Driven framework in QTP/UFT to be reused across multiple functionalities. Use this framework in Regression Suite.
- Develop and maintain various re-usable libraries in QTP using VBScript.
- Extensively used descriptive programming in QTP to handle dynamically changing screens without having to manually change the script.
- Attending Daily Stand-up meetings, as part of the sprint meetings following the AgileMethodology, for the QA Integration Team.
- Involved in the Database Testing using SQL Queries of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables.
Environment: QTP/UFT, VB Script, Quality Center(QC), Jira, SQL Server, ETL, XML, SOAP UI, MQ Series, Web Spear, MS - Team Foundation Server, Waterfall Methodology, HTML, SQL, Oracle and Windows.
- Performed ManualTesting as well as Automation Testing by using QTP/UFT.
- Written Manual Test Cases to test the functionality of the application.
- Involved in Waterfall Methodology of the entire project.
- Ensured the appropriate parties review and sign-off on test cases prior to test execution.
- Analyzed the application and divided the application into Scenario's to write the Detail test cases for automation purpose.
- Import requirements, validate requirements with test cases and generate reports using Quality Center.
- Extensively Used ALM for storing QTP test scripts, scheduling tests and maintaining test plans.
- Installed SOAP UI to test Web Services using WSDL file given by Development team and Tested Web Services request and response and validated the responses by executing queries against the database.
- Performed the functional testing of Web Services using SOAPUI.
- Designed Summary Reports, Traceability Reports using Quality Center (QC).
- Identified the Test Cases and documented them in Quality Center (QC).
- Performed database testing using SQL and executed various DML statements.
- Worked with the Developers and the Test Lead to verify the Test Cases.
- Designed and Analyzed Test case design document basing on the Functional Requirement Specifications to implement through testing process.
- Generated Weekly Reports, Defect Reports, Test Summary, Requirement Traceability Reports and Test Statistics and Customized Summary Reports.