- ASTQB®/ISTQB® Certified QA Professional with over 10 years of Manual and Automation QA experience testing Enterprise, Web, Desktop and Mobile Applications.
- Over 5 year of Marketing and Retail Experience coupled with testing POS, Retail and ECommerce Applications.
- Hands on Experience of numerous Testing Tools including Selenium WebDriver, Appium, HP QTP/UFT, HP LoadRunner, HP QC/ALM, TestComplete and JMeter.
- In - depth and hands-on experience in automating possibly any user interactions to speed up testing process, increase test coverage, test quality and save revenue spent on manual resources.
- Extensive knowledge of working with Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory Pattern, JUnit, TestNG Framework, Robot Framework (Python), ANT, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins, Angular2, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, MVC architecture and version controlling with Git and BitBucket.
- Proficient in setting up building up a Robust Selenium Automation Framework in Windows, Mac or Linux environment from scratch.
- Experienced with Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), step-definition, feature files using Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Strong understanding of various Software Development Practices including Waterfall, Iterative, Agile and Extreme Programming.
- Highly details oriented, motivated, energetic and focused to tackle any challenging Testing Process and meeting desired goal without compromising standards or deadlines.
- Very passionate about trying new ideas and embracing new technologies, a quick and stubborn learner, and love exploring and breaking things and unveil any undesirable application issues.
Confidential, New York, NY
Lead QA Automation Engineer
- Have designed and created a Fully Functional Selenium Testing Framework in Java using Industry Standards and Best Practices from scratch.
- Managing and maintaining Automation Framework to fully support DevOps to stop the unintended bugs or errors before they go in production.
- Converting time-consuming and repetitive manual test cases to automation to speed up the testing coverage and to keep up with the pace of Agile Development Process.
- Run Test Scripts in parallel using Selenium Grid integrated with Continuous Integration Tool Jenkins CI.
- Participating in Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, and proactively working with other team members by mentoring, knowledge sharing and brainstorming to get things done.
- Always keep end users in mind, and often recommending additional features improvements where feasible to optimize user experience.
Confidential, New York, NY
QA Technical Automation Tester
- Converted manual testing process to automation test scripts using Selenium in TestNG following Page Object and Page Factory Pattern from scratch.
- Designed and built the whole Selenium Automation Framework from scratch and created and maintained automation test suites for over 5 internal applications simultaneously.
- Creating Load, Performance and Stress Testing Scripts and Scenarios using HP LoadRunner 12.20 to identify performance issues and bottlenecks.
- Conducted and monitored performance related issue with several Public facing and Internal NYC Emergency Response Applications.
- Extensively worked with HP ALM (formerly QC) and QC Admin related functions such as creating users, granting roles to a group of 25+ users.
- Installed Upgraded, Repaired and Migrated HP QC v.10 to the latest ALM v.12.20 and successfully connected over 50 Projects with MS SQL Server.
- Participated in UAT Testing and MOCK Drills to evaluate the User Experience and Application Performance in real time.
Environment: Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android Phones, Android Tablets, SQL Server, HP ALM/QC 12.02, HP LoadRunner 12.20, Selenium WebDriver
Confidential, New York, NY
Mobile QA Engineer
- Concurrently worked on 15+ Drupal based websites including Cosmopolitan.com, Elle.com, MarieClaire.com, Esquire.com, GoodHouseKeeping.com and performing rigorous testing as the new builds are deployed and/or hot-fixes are merged.
- Identity key features and critical functionalities of the application and devise effective test plan to uncover any potential errors/bugs that may interfere with the user experience and thus lower the quality of the products.
- Collecting and analyzing Market Data using Adobe Analytic/Omniture to effectively plan the testing effort and coverage based on Traffic and usage.
- Identifying key issues in application and logging errors in Jira as they are discovered and suggest feature improvements for better User Experience (UX).
- Effectively participate in cross-platform and cross-browser testing for all Responsive Design base Websites in Desktop, Mobile phones and Tablets.
- Converting manual Test Cases to Automation using Ruby and Python using Selenium WebDriver and Appium as needed.
- Working with real devices, Apple Instruments, Emulators, Simulators, X-Code and Android SDK to perform testing activities as needed.
- Participated in daily stand-up meetings, walk-throughs, Scrum and Sprint planning meetings and take an active part by providing necessary feedbacks.
- Effectively and proactively communicated with team members and project managers and devised an efficient test plan and test strategy.
Environment: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android Phones, PHP, Ruby, Android Tablets, GitHub, PractiTest, Jira, Drupal Content Management System(CMS), Responsive Web Design, Selenium, X-Code, Android SDK, Appium
Confidential, New York, NY
- Actively taken part in analyzing Business Requirements, Functional and Design Specifications of the product, writing effective test cases for both manual and automated tests.
- Involved in Project Planning, Estimation, Scheduling & Tracking and maintaining various Test metrics.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Boundary Value Analysis, Regression and UAT Testing to ensure high quality of the deliverable.
- Involved in converting manual test cases into automated scripts on HP UFT/(Formerly)Mercury Quick Test Pro (QTP) where feasible.
- Written scripts for Hybrid Framework using Descriptive Programming with proper Error Handling mechanism to ensure fail-proof testing process.
- Mapped the Requirements to Test cases (Traceability Matrix) and logged defects using Quality Center/ALM.
- Participated in Performance and Load Testing using HP LoadRunner and identifying application bottlenecks.
- Involved in verifying the back-end Tables by using SQL Select statements, using different types of complex queries including various joins to retrieve and validate data.
- Generate system error logs and analyze reports for root-cause-analysis of program failures and identify key issues.
Environment: Windows, HP QTP/UFT, HP Quality Center/HP ALM, HP LoadRunner, VB Script, Java, Oracle SQL
Confidential, Whitestone, NY
E-Commerce Application and POS Tester
- Trained store employees by keeping them up-to-date on how to effectively use and manage Company’s Web Application, various POS Systems, Pharmaceutical Solutions and E commerce Sites.
- Extensively participated in testing and improvising E-commerce Sites and solutions, recommended functional, graphical and feature enhancements to achieve optimal user experience and business goals.
- Recommended Site improvements and new features to Developers to achieve outstanding user experience, performance and achieve competitive advantage over others.
- Thoroughly A-Z testing Pharmaceutical E-Commerce Site by making sure users can complete purchases and ordering from the site without any issue.
- Validate all OTC and Rx including Brand Names, Generics and Controlled Substance itemized are tagged and displayed accurately on the Web Site.
- Installed, configured and set up Systems for new clients and trained the potential users as needed.
- Demonstrated excellent E-Marketing, Organizational, Communication, Time-Management and Project-Management Skills.
- Have always taken initiative, displayed necessary leadership, demonstrated strong sense of task-ownership and gone extra miles to get things done.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver and IDE, HP UFT/QTP, HP ALM/QC, TestComplete, HP LoadRunner, JMeter, WebDriverJS, Protractor, WebDriver IO, Robot Framework, Appium
Version Control Tools: GitHub, BitBucket
RDBMS: MongoDB, Oracle SQL, MSSQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, SPSS, Adobe Analytic/Omniture
OS Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, Android OS, iOS
Environments: Desktop, Enterprise, Mobile, Hybrid, Native, WEB
Other Proficiencies: HTML, CSS, XPath, XML, JSon, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, X-Code, Sikuli, AutoIT, Android SDK, Docker, Rancher, VirtualBox, Gradle, Adobe Analytics/Omniture