- Over 6+ years of extensive experience in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QA testing strategy for Web based and Client/Server applications using Manual and Automation testing. Strong analytical, communication, problem solving, decision making and organization skills and an excellent team player.
- Excellent understanding and experience of working on all phases of SDLC.
- Expertise in analyzing Business and Functional Requirement/Use Case documents for creating test cases.
- Worked extensively on complete Defect management life cycle all the way from executing test cases, identifying defects, logging defects and verification of bug fixes.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, and Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework.
- Expertise in Manual testing using HP Mercury Quality Center (QC) and Microsoft Test Manager.
- Proficient in different forms of testing like Manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Performance testing and Non - functional testing.
- Worked extensively on performing Black Box Testing, System Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in testing web applications with Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach.
- Used tools like Spec flow and Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver to perform Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing.
- Experienced in writing automation test scripts inside UFT/ QTP environment using VB script.
- Experienced in using Checkpoints, Descriptive programming and Data Driven Test Scripts in UFT/ QTP to perform functional and regression testing.
- Experience in creating test data and end to end testing for POS devices/application.
- Extensive experience in using Selenium WebDriver API for writing NUnit and NUnit test suites and test cases for testing functionality with the Selenium Server.
- Worked with Manual and Automated testing of different Web applications on Windows and UNIX/Linux Environment
- Automation experience in Selenium using both JAVA and C#.
- Expertise in automated testing Frameworks using SoapUI, JMeter.
- Experience in using IDE like Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Extensive experience on POS self-checkout / POS QA Testing, involved in setting of QA Test environment with simulated POS test environment; testing and validating POS transaction in accordance with PCI-Compliance.
- Experience on working on XML and JSON perform testing API using SOAPUI and Postman in SOA based applications.
- Experience developing test plans and automating test cases following standard testing frameworks and agile methodology, using selenium RC and TestNG, JUnit.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries on databases for backend testing
- Extensive experience of working on both web based and client server applications.
- Do have knowledge in spark framework.
- Excellent team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced in testing web applications hosted in Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible within a fast-paced environment.
- Extensively automated Regression and Functional test suites by developing test cases and test suites using Selenium WebDriver.
- Excellent analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for the complex testing problem.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent problem-solving skills and ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile (Scrum)
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, NUnit, JUnit, Cucumber, Specflow, SoapUI, QTP, Appium, JMeter, Postman, HTTP client libraries
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Frameworks: Data-Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM), TestNG
Programming Languages: C#, JAVA, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix
Defect/Agile Tools: TFS, JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Utilities: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, IntelliJ, SSMS
Version Control tools: GitHub, SVN, VSTS, SourceTree
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
QA Automation Tester
- Assessed & analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports.
- Automated regression test cases and positive scenarios in Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented Data Driven with Page Object Model automation framework with Selenium Web Driver.
- Analyzed functional requirements and design specifications to ensure that application meets all technical and business requirements.
- Responsible for End to End testing using Ecommerce application.
- Involved of the execution of the Regression test cases using Selenium, Jenkins
- Build Automation Framework for AngularJS, Node.js and involved in testing AJAX components with Protractor and Selenium WebDriver.
- Assisted in quality testing process to validate that the program meets the requirements.
- Worked in combination of Agile and Waterfall
- Utilize Agile/Scrum Software development methodology.
- Reviewed and assist in development of project plans, project workflows and with resource assignments as requested.
- Preparation and execution of automation test scripts and test suites with Selenium WebDriver using TestNG.
- Handled the special mouse events and selected the options from the tab menu using Selenium Actions Builder, Mouse over and Synchronization.
- Performed Parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers using Testing where multiple tests were run in parallel.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automate it by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Extensively involved in writing manual test cases, automated test scripts and executing manual and automated test scripts for system testing and regression testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database editing and debugging tests using Selenium.
- Prepared BDD scenarios for UAT (User Acceptance testing) using Cucumber.
- Performed User Acceptance and Regression Testing with UAT test scenarios.
- Used Parameters, Data Provider Testing annotations to perform regression and functional testing.
- Implemented Testing automation framework for Smoke Test to ascertain that the crucial functions of the application work.
- Implemented Regression Test to detect bugs after enhancement and configuration settings of the code.
- Involved in grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites using Testing annotations.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from SQL Server.
- Performed functional testing of Restful Web Services using POSTMAN Tool.
- Wrote Scenarios, Scenario outlines and Step definitions using Gherkin in Cucumber for BDD.
- Maintained the Java and selenium test source code and resources in the GitHub source control repository tool.
- Developed and Executed Test Scripts using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, analyzed Test Results.
- Achieved Synchronization between test scripts execution and application using Implicit waits and Explicit waits.
- Scripted the Test cases and managed the framework dependency jars using Maven.
- Performed continuous integration of code and scripts using Jenkins, Maven and testing. Configured and launched builds using Jenkins jobs and analyzed the Test Results from Email sent by Jenkins.
- Worked with developers to update the defects, resolve them and track their status using JIRA.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Core Java, Cucumber, TestNG, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, SQL, Restful API, JIRA.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
QA Automation Tester
- Extensive experience in SAFe Methodology by participating in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Participated in the Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Security Testing, Backend Testing, Omniture Analytics Testing (Manual and Automation), Automation Testing, Sanity Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Web Service Testing, Database Testing, Responsive Testing (Manual and Automation), API Testing and Performance Testing.
- Extensive Experience in ReactJS, Kibana (Elastic Search Tool), Docker, Teamcity, GitLab, Omniture Analytics, Content Management System, MSSQL, Cassandra DB and Mongo DB
- Created automation Framework in Selenium Webdriver IO in NodeJS and Selenium Webdriver with Gradle, Appium for mobile app automation.
- Reviewed the manual test cases in the HP ALM, created test sets for the QA for the regression.
- On boarding the new QA member.
- Executed Project Network Application System Testing as well as Regression testing web based application on Java platform.
- Oversees and review the work performed by the QA teams
- Created and Reviewed the Automation scripts in Selenium Webdriverio Framework using mocha, chai, teamcity and GitLab for the implementation of continuous integration Continuous Deployment.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebdriverIO, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit, Git Hub and Gradle.
- Created automated Load test scripts using Load Runner.
- Expertise in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in Java for highly transactional E-commerce Website.
- Execute automation Scripts on different browsers/environments & reported defects to the team
- Co-ordinate with cross functional team and triage the defects.
- Reviewing the database Test cases and performs the Database Testing when writing the SQL queries.
- Written several complex SQL queries for validating various reports.
- Tested web based application developed in AngularJS, Java and ReactJS Based Application.
- Tracked, recorded, reviewed, analyzed and triage the defect using JIRA, and assisted developer to fix bugs.
- Proven ability in Windows and Linux commands, Scripts and testing on Windows and Linux Platforms.
- Involved in preparing the unit testing, system testing and preparing the unit test cases.
- Worked on Migration Strategies between development, test and production repositories
- Involved in setting up different configuration environment for compatibility testing and manual testing.
- Upgraded the existing Test Scripts and created new scripts for client application to be able to work for new versions and patches, which improved product quality.
- Performance tuning for the developed mappings.
- Responsible for reporting to the QA Managers, Project Managers and other stakeholders
- Documented important functionality in the Confluence site.
- Closely worked with developers, Scrum Master, Product Owner and assist them to resolve the issues.
Environment: Selenium, HP ALM, Java, JUnit, IntelliJ, Teamcity, Confluence, Stash, Ubuntu, Windows 7, Notepad++, WinSCP, Putty
Quality Assurance Tester
- Collaborated with the Claims, Payment and Enrollment Team in analyzing and documenting the process.
- Liaison and Coordinated in resolving HIPAA/EDI mapping issues arising from the third-party systems.
- Collaborated with both technical and business stakeholders to understand reporting and data requirements based on customer and internal needs.
- Involved with project management team in developing project plan
- Resolve issues and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
- Maintained productivity level set forth by Medicaid Management while maintaining 97% accuracy rate
- Responsible for identification and analysis of errors/inconsistencies in the data and provided timely resolutions.
- Assisted in writing, testing and implementation of the SQL triggers, stored procedures, functions. Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) along with the QA team.
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium WebDriver (java).
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver and TestNG, using SVN as VCS for java based web application, using Maven as Build tool.
- Developed Pseudo codes for 5010 EDI transactions for 837 I/Pb and 835 from existing 4010 Production/Test data to simulate 5010 transactions.
- Participated in daily Agile Scrum, Sprint Planning and Retrospective Sessions and update the team on status of upcoming User Stories for a project of changing the client's software maintenance structure of their various software products.
- Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Had regular meetings with Developers to report various problems.
- Worked with input test data excel files with the help of Java IO package and Apache POI library in Selenium.
- Worked on the Parameterization using TestNG Parameters and Data Provider annotations in Selenium WebDriver Scripts
- Documented in state and out of state claims processing workflow.
- Documented requirements for XML parsing and transforming 4010 into 5010 transaction codes. Used EDI to allocate EDI business rules and constrains.
- Responsible for the management of projected-related artifacts to include business and technical requirements.
- Understand Customer Medicaid policy and environments with associated business needs.
- Conduct well planned relevant initial and continuing for EMR systems for improving staff .
- Created Test Scenarios using Data Driven Testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel test execution by using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Selenium Grid.
- Developed business process models in Agile to document existing and future business processes.
- Created and maintained Business Use cases and System Use cases, Use Case diagrams, Flow Diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams (BPMN), Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams throughout the SLC using MS Visio.
- Reviewed changes to program requirements, products for technical errors, and components to ensure products were in compliance requirements.
- Followed project plan in MS Project and JIRA.
Environment: Agile, HP ALM Quality center, WebDriver, Selenium, XML, SDLC, UML, Agile, MS SQL Server 2012, MS Visio, MS Office, RTM, Windows 10, SaaS / Paas, Cloud computing
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
QA Tester/ AnalystResponsibilities:
- Prepared Test Plans for each release, written Test Cases and executed them as part of Functional Testing. Prepared Test Reports and Deliverables and submitted for version releases.
- Throughout the project, was involved in giving clarifications on domain and product functionality for the team.
- Regular interaction with the core developers helped us in fixing the defects in less time.
- Played key role in defining test automation procedure and standards, creating Win Runner and Quick Test Professional scripts for all the modules, which reduced the regression cycle drastically and improved the testing efforts for daily builds.
- Attended daily scrum meeting, retrospective and scrum of scrums meetings in addressing issues
- Involved in the Review of Requirements Specification with functional manager and technical specialists of the application.
- Performed Manual testing and Automation testing using QTP for all POS applications and Web based Applications.
- Performed Black Box testing and conducted Functionality and Regression testing on various phases of the Management software
- Tested various factors that reflect the overall premium based on the Coverages, exclusions and conditions applied to Rating.
- Wrote JAVA Code for developing core framework components, which interacts with the Customer Credential Store.
- Worked on Rational Quality Manager (RQM) managing the test plan, test cases and results, Rational Functional doing the heavy lifting of actually scripting and executing the tests.
- Wrote QTP VBScripts for data driven, functionality, database and regression testing of POS, and PMS applications.
- Conducted GUI and functionality testing using QTP.
- Conducted data driven testing using QTP to conduct backend testing.
- Performed White Box testing by using Expediter tool and updated some of the PROCs, JCLs and SAS programs in the Test region. Submitted batch JCLs in order to create output datasets for verification.
- Used Test Director and Mercury Quality Center for updating the status of all the Test Cases & Test Scripts that are executed during testing process.
- Directed set up of test environment, automated test execution, bug contribution and reporting for every POS product release.
- Performed Load and Stress Testing using Load Runner.
- Automated confidence tests that run on new builds on regular basis.
- Conducted automation functionality and regression testing for each build and version using QTP.
- Conducted data-driven testing using parameterization in QTP.
- Software Development Lifecycle Documentation, which includes requirements, design, testing, installation & configuration etc.
- Involved in developing scripts using descriptive programming in UFT
- Work with UNIX / DBA teams related to OS and database related issues.
- Preparing Weekly action report & QA feedback to QA team & Manager.
Environment: Web Logic, Java, Java Script,J2EE, HTML, Quick Test Pro 8.2, Mercury Quality Center 9.0, Load Runner 8.2, Sun Java, MSJVM, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 200, DB2, MS-Project 2000/2003.
Quality Assurance Tester
- Created QA Task List to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Quality test automation standpoint.
- Execute Test scripts to validation correct functionality of application.
- Manage test coverage based on risk analysis.
- Use SQL for back-end database validation.
- Tested Web services using Soap UI and WSDL and XML. Generated request XML's for various scenarios and validated against schema.
- Used Query Analyzer, Execution Plan to optimize SQL Queries
- Developed reports including line and pie charts, trend analysis and sub-reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used LoadRunner to measuring system behavior and performance under load.
- Used JMeter for performance testing
- Performed ETL testing using tool Informatica
- Assured that all Artifacts are in compliance with corporate AGILE Policies and guidelines.
- Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall application functionality.
- Coordinate Test script Reviews with stakeholders are being held as appropriate.
- Involved in the creation of test plans, test cases and test strategy based on the functional and non-functional requirements and then linking them to maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix through
- Created test status report after each sprint.