- Information Technology Project Management professional, successful managing projects, schedules and deliverables through the software development cycle.
- Combine technical and analytical aptitudes with problem - solving strengths to contribute to on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completion.
- Focus on crunch time, customer service and passion for working in a customer-facing role, while building partnerships with stakeholders across the company.
ConfidentialQuality Assurance Lead
- Managed vendors and negotiated contracts. Worked cross functionally with manufacturers, designers, and different business groups to keep quarterly projects on track by holding diverse groups accountable. Searched thousands of products in different warehouses, and over European websites. Selecting, ordering, and following up with accountable people for on-time delivery.
- Hired Models, supported taking photo shoots, conducted fashion shows in various locations, and uploaded photos to social medias..
- Increased sales by 100 percent in one quarter by selecting profitable products and using cost analyses and budgeting.
- Managed different tasks: researching, designing, purchasing, marketing (local marketing magazines and social medias like Instagram), sales, training, customer e-mail response, managed, and customer support
- Created and maintained database application based on the MS- Excel to track customer’s activities.
- Created and maintained projects schedule on MS-Project.
- Trained over fifty individualindividuals on their personal and professional goals
Quality Assurance Lead
- Co-operated with chief technology officer, project managers, business analysts and developers to facilitate the accuracy of test plans and Functional Requirement Documents based on the Business Requirement Document over 160 projects. Some applications were new projects, some required major or minor upgrades and / or updates, and some required to comply with Health Insurance Patient Privacy Act (HIPPA).
- Managed both on-shore (Southern and Northern California) and off-shore (India) software Quality Assurance(QA) organization from 6 to 8 members over two testing and production environments.
- Setup the QA Lab, Defect Tracking and test case management Tools.
- Performed and supported QA team over functional, Black-Box, smoke, regression, integration, security, AD-Hoc, database validation(validation (DB-developer and TOAD-SQL queries), and compatibility testing to insure all critical, priority one, and limited priority 2 issues were resolved before each project’s launch time. Other Priority bugs were resolved during upgrades / updates.
- Increased productivity by not compromising on the critical and priority one defects.
- Increased productivity and department efficiency by conducting weekly progress meeting on problem resolution with project managements and application developers. Holding QA weekly meeting to identify and prioritize defect levels.
- Reduced testing time line by organizing automation of test cases using Mercury suites: LoadRunner, and Quality Center, and administered Quality Center.
- Used Internal application (Issue Manager) for change management control system, analyzed testing results and generated testing reports using MS-Excel, MS-Word.
Testing environment: Test ASP, ASP.NET, and Java web applications.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Quality Assurance Lead
- Co-operate with diverse technology groups: six project managers, four business operation analysts, eight product marketing analysts, and over ten developers by holding participants accountable. Direct report to Chief Technology Officer.
- Organized and scheduled eight to ten short and long term projects simultaneously.
- Took an active part in the several project’s issue/risk management process, by contributing to the identification and prioritizing of existing and potential issues and risks, and helped to develop strategies and control to mitigate these by tracking and communicating issues.
- Trained and documented QA process, organized QA and bug scrub meetings. Conducted and managed following testing methodologies: Black Box testing: Functionality, Regression, AD-Hoc testing, database verification (MS-SQL queries), creating test scripts for automation processes. Using Compuware Track Record change management control system, analyzed testing results and generated testing reports using
- Increased productivity by 30% the first three months by re-organizing QA department, training QA Analysts, and hiring new QA automated test engineers. Developed productivity reports using MS-Project.
- Decreased rate of production bugs to 40% by resolving critical and priority one issues. Managed Production testing effort three times a week after midnight.
- Managed three testing environments: Alpha, Stage and Production (worked with IT department on launching each site every evening).
- Initiated and organized automation of test cases using IBM SQA Robot. Gathered and reviewed Functional Specification (FSD), Business Requirement (BRD), Product Design (PDD), Technical Design (TDD).
Test environment: ASP.NET web application
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Designed the look and feel of more than 20 small business’s websites by working closely with each client and web developers and graphic designers.
- Working closely with graphic designers and developers to create same Home page.
- Managed each project’s marketing, sales, writing proposals.
- Testing each web site based on functional and user requirement.
- Led four software consultants and two graphic designers.
- Used MS-Word, Excel, Photoshop, PageMaker, and MS-Project for managing each project.
Confidential, Encino, CA
Quality Assurance Lead Consultant
- Established testing department and hired four QA Analysts.
- Automated and tested student financial, tuition calculation, and payment plan of Learning Solution product line.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Project: Voice over Internet (VoIP)
- Established and organized testing department. Implemented new processes and procedures