- HR Professional with strong experience in multiple functional areas of Human Resources.
- Proficient in building Client Relations, Full Cycle Recruiting, Negotiations, Payroll Administration, Time Management, Resource Management, Training and Contracts Administration.
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Substantial functional expertise in Workday HCM business process analysis, mapping solutions to these processes, and determining best approaches based upon leading and emerging business practices of IT applications.
- Proficient in working on Supervisory Organizations, Staffing model, Recruiting, Hiring process, Onboarding, Custom organization, Termination, Payroll, Benefits, Training, Performance Management, Talent Management
- Hands on experience in business processes, working with EIB, Report Writer, Creating Complex Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports.
- Functional and Technical experience in Business Analysis, Business Process Flows, Reporting and strong analytical and problem - solving skills coupled with outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation abilities.
- Experience in Software Quality assurance.
Confidential - Ewing, NJ
Workday HCM Consultant
- Participated in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Project planning, design and execution for new Workday implementation project
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Matrix Organizations, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies.
- Changing the supervisory Organizations, Inactivating an Organization and moving the workers into different Supervisory Organizations.
- Creating custom reports according to the requirements.
- Set up Time off plans (PTO), Sick pay time off plans, job profiles, staffing models, job families.
- Worked on various Mass data loads using EIB's in named Bonuses, Allowances, Personal information, hire employee, terminate employee, and change in work location, Change in Organization.
- Staffing Movements, An employee changes in position, inbound process and outbound process.
- Contracting Contingent workers, convert contingent workers into Employees.
- Experience in Creating Complex Reports such as Expense Reports, Benefit Reports, Compensation Reports, Employee information reports. Utilizing different Data Sources in creation of Simple, Advanced, Complex and Web service enabled Reports.
- Termination Process, initiate termination process, review termination process, to do tasks.
- Configured Business Process Security Policies for Business Processes like Advanced Compensation, Benefits, USA Payroll, Unions and workforce planning.
- Used EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder) for integrating location of employees, Performance ratings, assigning organizations, New Hire and updating payrolls.
- Assisted in determining and implementing the new features/enhancements in Workday.
- Assisted in UAT, and regression testing, throughout the life of the implementation
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Workday HCM Consultant
- Worked Closely with HR Partners and business users to collect requirements for Compensation, Benefits,Time management and recruitment modules.
- Maintain and support the HR Business processes like Compensation, Hiring, Performance and talent management in Workday.
- Knowledge of HR processes such as employee record maintenance, Payroll, Benefits, Security, Performance Management, Time Tracking/On-boarding.
- Worked on creating Job profiles which includes compensation eligibility rules and compensation plans.
- Created Supervisory Org, Staffing Models, Job Profiles, Position, Job requisition for Validations and good understanding on Organizational management, Position and Job Management, Staffing model, Hire.
- Experience in approval chain business process for both hiring employee and contingent Business process in Workday Recruiting.
- Configured Workday compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission, and merit plans for multiple states including merit and bonus plan processing.
- Worked with creation of Supervisory Organizations, Reorganizations, Subordinate Supervisory Orgs and Organizational Hierarchies Locations, Positions, Cost center, Cost center hierarchies.
- Used EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder) for integrating location of employees, Performance ratings, assigning organizations and updating payrolls.
- Gather detailed business requirements and automate business processes to enhance the current application systems.
- Clarified QA team issues and Reviewed test plans to make sure that all requirements will be covered in scripts and tested properly. Perform regression-testing efforts to support release management and phased rollouts.
- Expertise in requirement gathering, documentation, writing Use Cases, Workday Functional Specification, Business Case Analysis, Quality Assurance and Testing.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Responsible for building the Client relations and fulfilling their Information Technology needs.
- Developing and implementing recruitment and staffing strategies.
- Conducting Interviews for the potential Technical consultants.
- Coordinating the Clients and Technical consultants and making sure the hiring process goes smoothly.
- Reviewing the Contracts and Agreements of Clients and Vendors.
- Overseeing the onboarding process of Employees.
- Responsible for Payroll Functions and Timesheet Management.
- Reviewing and analyzing the Training needs.
- Responsible for Client Invoicing and Account receivables.
Confidential, Long Island City, NYC
- Reviewed Business Requirements, User Interface documents and wrote test cases accordingly.
- Involved in discussions with business, development and user groups to familiarize with requirements.
- Assisted QA lead in developing Test Plan.
- Created Test Scripts for Functional and Regression testing.
- Involved in Complete Functional Testing, GUI Testing, End-to-End testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing, and on different versions.
- Logged, reviewed, analyzed and prioritized defects using Test Director/Quality Center.
- Tested the application on different kinds of Mobile devices.
- Actively participated in weekly meetings and walkthroughs to discuss and resolve various defects and issues.
- Testing the application in various builds for new functionality, fixed defects and regression.
- Participated in regression testing of the Citi bank online site everyday morning and reported the status.
- Actively participated in the regression testing of the whole site whenever a new product is introduced.
- Ensured that all Change Requests, Test Problem Reports are tested and approved before the release.
- Tested the application on different browsers IE and Chrome and Fire fox.
Human Resources: Recruiting, Client/Vendor Management, Payroll, Training, Time Management, Resource Management.
Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking Tool: Test Director, Quality Center
MS Office, Quick Books:
Applicant Tracking System: CATS
ERP: SAP HR, Workday HCM