- More than 6 years of Professional Information Technology experience in Automation Test Engineer.
- Experienced in developing Test Strategies and execution of the Test Strategy and analysis.
- Extensively experienced in creating Test Plan, Test Cases, RTM and Executive Summary.
- Ability to perform Automation Testing, including reporting, and automated distribution of reports detailing the Test results.
- Skilled in understanding of Software Development Life cycle such as the Waterfall model and Agile Model
- Experienced in performing Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Integration testing, Functional testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experienced in production defect tracking and management using various bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Experienced in managing the testing process using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Experienced in using TestNG for automation testing purpose.
- Experienced in using GitHub as a source repository system to share code & Maven for build tool.
- Solid SQL skills, able to write simple and complex SQL queries from scratch.
- Extensively experienced with Selenium Webdriver to develop automation scripts in Java.
- Experienced in creating Architecture design and Automation Framework (Hybrid Framework) for automation suite, which involves Test Data and Reusable Function library using Selenium.
- Expert in Automation testing with Selenium Webdriver.
- Experienced in regression testing for different builds to satisfy changes in requirements and to verify its effect on other modules.
- Experienced in using Jenkins for CI/CD purpose.
- Hands on experience in developing Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework and Data Driven Framework using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experienced in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Highly analytical in developing the methods and measures to meet requirements and solve any issues that arise during the project.
- Expertise in Scheduling testing job and set up the flag to run automation script.
- Excellent analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for complex testing problem.
AUTOMATION TOOLS: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Rest Assured, Soap UI.
LANGUAGES: Java, XML, HTML, CSS, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL.
IDE: Eclipse, InteliJ Idea.
DATABASES: MYSQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
TESTING FRAMEWORK: JUnit, TestNG
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows, Unix/Linux
TESTING TOOLS:: HP ALM, JIRA
BUILD TOOLS: ANT, Maven, Jenkins
SOURCE CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT TOOLS:: GitHub, BitBucket
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Test Automation Engineer
- Involved in Test Script evaluation along with the Test Manger, Business Analyst, Client and the Development Team.
- Involved in Test strategy planning, scheduling, and risk analysis, reporting and tracking.
- Generated Test Scripts as per system, architecture and data synchronization requirements.
- Prepared the Manual Test cases and reviewed the Test cases.
- Tested Graphical User Interface (GUI) Components.
- Performed UAT, Sanity, Functional, System, Regression, Smoke and Back - end testing.
- Responsible for Defect Tracking and Management using JIRA.
- Reported and tracked the bugs to closure using JIRA.
- Identified software problems, wrote easy-to -follow bug reports, logged them into bug tracking tool JIRA monitored their progress and verified their fix.
- Verified backend data validation using SQL.
- Involved in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Used Selenium WebDriver with Java plug-in to generate automated test scripts for functional testing, GUI testing and enhancing the existing scripts.
- Performed Regression Testing for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created automated and executed test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Prepared Log track and reported progress of all tests.
- Involved in Functionality, User Interface and Regression testing during the various phases of development using Selenium/TestNG.
- Performed Stress and Load testing using JMeter - used thread Groups, Samplers, Plans and Proxy recording with listeners to calculate the average response time.
- Involved in writing JUNIT Test cases for Java.
- Developed page library as part of modular framework implementation in automation.
- Maintained and executed ANT build files for running automated test cases along with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Tested web services based on Data and functions by SOAP UI.
- Performed Regression testing of Web Services using Soap UI for web application.
- Involved in User Acceptance Test (UAT) processes and documented and addressed all the issues during the process.
- Developed manual test scripts and automation test scripts using Selenium to evaluate Security of Web based user authentication apps.
- Coordinated user acceptance testing with final users & prepared end user documentation for the new system.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, JIRA, Jenkins, SOAP UI, Java, XPath, Eclipse, Firebug, Maven, Java Script, SQL Server, IE, Firefox, Chrome, WebLogic, Windows, UNIX, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Wrote Test plans, Test scripts and Test cases based on content and Functionality prototypes.
- Prepared and executed Test cases based on Use Cases and made Test Strategy and deliverables.
- Worked in Agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Developed and maintained Test tools and Frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
- Reported defects, maintained track of changes made to the requirements using JIRA.
- Created Test Cases in Test Rail to map the defects in JIRA.
- Used JIRA for defect reporting and tracking and prioritizing defects and enhancement requests after base lining the requirements.
- Created and executed SQL queries to perform backend testing.
- Used Excel and SQL queries extensively to Verify and Validate data during End-to-End Testing.
- Identified regression test cases to automate; automated those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java.
- Designed, developed and implemented Hybrid automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Created Selenium automation scripts in Java prior to agile release.
- Used Selenium Grid to perform parallel testing.
- Created XML based test suite and integrated with Jenkins Server with different test configurations.
- Used TestNG framework to run unit test and Maven to build the Project.
- Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Configured the test suite to Jenkins to make it run on every successful deployment, which helped reduce the feedback loop time to the developers.
- Involved in pushing the automated test code into CI (Continuous Integration) and monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into CI.
- Developed automated testing suite in SOA test and SOAP UI for Rest API testing.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration tool to schedule and run the automated test scripts.
- Performed browser compatibility testing (Firefox, Chrome, IE) of a web-based application to ensure that functionality works fine.
- Coordinated with products team and ensured that all automated solutions were delivered on time and were of optimal quality.
- Attended project meetings and interacted with other team members in order to resolve the problems.
Environment: SOAP UI, JIRA, Java, XPath, Eclipse, Firebug, Maven, Java Script, Windows, UNIX, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, SharePoint, SQL Server, IE, Firefox, Chrome, WebLogic, Selenium WebDriver/IDE, Cucumber, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins, UNIX.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Performed Quality Assurance Testing using Automated Open-Source Tools.
- Designed and executed Test cases/Test scripts for the application.
- Analyzed technical specifications of any new application under consideration to determine functionality.
- Involved in writing Test Design & Specification Document (TDS).
- Executed Functional testing and System testing.
- Planned, prepared and updated scripts using HP ALM.
- Reported the bugs, Email notifications to the developers using the HP ALM.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries to check Data integrity.
- Identified the defects through Selenium.
- Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with Selenium.
- Tested all the applications under different Operating Systems and under different Web Server environments.
- Coordinated meetings with the Development teams for appropriate handling of the bugs and their timely resolution.
- Created and executed multi-action scripts based on test script/scenario flows.
- Attended weekly defect report meetings and presented progress updates.
- Coordinated with developers and system engineers to fix application defects.