- Overall 7+ years of experience as Financial Analyst, Quality Analyst and Business Analyst.
- Experienced in Finance, Health care and Insurance domains.
- Knowledge and expertise in working with Claims, Provider Relations, Enrollment, Finance, Benefits Administration, and Vendor Relations' Business Areas.
- Have a thorough knowledge on understanding business requirements, creating business requirement documents (BRD) and technical requirement documents (TRD).
- Worked as a liaison between the Business partners/Clients and various internal team.
- Good knowledge on testing, like integration testing, Black box testing, functional testing, regression testing.
- Proficient in analyzing system and functional specifications, business requirements, business rules to identify test requirements, track the requirements (Bi directional traceability matrix).
- Reviewed all the requirements based on the feedback provided by the testing team and the developers.
- Developed SQL scripts to generate test data for testing and in various project cycles.
- Excellent in troubleshooting, Bug tracking and issue resolution skills.
- Vast experience in web Based application of E - Commerce.
- Familiar with FACETS & HIPAA Compliance Standards.
Operating System: UNIX, Windows 9x/NT/2000/2003, MS-DOS
Language/Tools: MS SQ, PL/SQL, Shell Scripts, Java, WebSphere, framework
Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle8i/9i, DB2, LDAP
Testing Tools: Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013, Test Director 6.0/7.0/7.6/8.0 , Quality Center9.0/10.0/ALM, QTP 9.2/10.0, TOAD, MS Office
Networking Tools: Unix, Telnet, FTP, ETL: Data Staging, LDAP Server (SSE enabled)
GUI Tools/Internet Programming Tools: MS Visual Studio 2010, Developer 2000, Rational Requirement Composer, Power Builder and Crystal Reports, HTML, XML.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Lead a team of 9 Senior Quality Analysts supporting four Agile Scrum teams and Monthly Waterfall Releases.
- Hosted meetings, forecasted resource estimates, compiled status reports, provided technical interviews for new hires.
- Created detailed Test Plans and Test Strategy documents for monthly releases and Agile deployments.
- Responsible for creating test case templates to facilitate mapping of manual test cases to automation test scripts.
- Developed Tractability Matrix to ensure that all the specifications are been tested and has no defect.
- Analyze Ups
- Planning and reviewing the Test cases for Functionality, Security, Performance, Database and User Acceptance
- Participated in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the test plan with the design and development
- Coordinate End to End Testing efforts across Enterprise Applications before deployment.
- Work with Business/Client to perform IVP in Production Environments after every Release.
- Performed manual testing on different Modules of the Application by executing the Test Case.
- Provide Live Demonstration of new functionalities developed and tested, at the end of each sprint to the Business Team
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with Product Owners, Dev Team, and QAs to understand the scope of each feature, impact areas and technical complications that need to be considered while test executions
Environment: MS SQL, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, Sapphire, ALM, Rally, Postman, SOAP UI, MQ Tool
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Snr. Quality Analyst
- Worked in Government Business Development (GBD) group in Enrollments Process in various markets.
- Generate 834 EDI files based on various test scenarios to load them into FACETS via Enrollment process.
- Used JIRA for Project Tracking, Documenting Test Plans and Defect Management.
- Built and Executed complex queries in MS SQL and TOAD Database for Enrollment validation in various market.
- Used Tidal Application to execute batch jobs and process EDI files at various process levels.
- Worked on FACETS Application to validate member eligibility and other member related data.
- Worked with TOAD Application to validate Member data in backend Testing.
- Analyzed numerous business reports which were generated monthly to identify the status of the New, Existing and Terminated Members in various Market.
- Facilitated multiple Agile Teams in SIT testing phase and Business Groups for UAT Testing.
- Worked with DEV team and Scrum Masters to report defects and getting them resolved.
- Validate Proprietary Files (MMS Files) generated by SPARX applications to load data into FACETS Applications.
Environment: s & Tools: TOAD, FACETS, SPARX, Oracle SQL, JIRA, CONFLUENCE.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Test Lead / Snr. QA
- Lead the team of 5 SQA’s in SIT testing phase alongside providing support to Business Testing & UAT team
- Worked as Liaison for Multiple Development teams and Business to track development and bug fixes.
- Manually generate the 820,834 & 837 EDI files based on various test scenarios and load them into the system.
- Educated and trained staff of assigned business areas on EDI applications.
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries in MS SQL Server 2008 and Oracle SQL Developer to the check data integrity.
- Created Queries in TFS to track defects for generating reports for Management and various teams involved in the project.
- Used SQL to test various reports and ETL load jobs in development, QA and production environment.
- Proficiently participated in resolving EDI issues related to customer and supplier EDI requirements.
- Experienced testing SalesForce CRM Workflows, Approval Processes, Validation Rules and Sharing & Security rules.
- Used SOQL tool for bulk data validation and Backend Testing in SalesForce Cloud Services.
- Experience in testing with various Salesforce.com standard objects like Reports and Dashboards, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities along with Campaigns.
- Profound knowledge of EDI X12 standards in healthcare insurance and HIPAA compliance requirements
- Proficient with EDI translators, EDI and FTP standards, ANSI X12/EFIDACT and XML
- Comprehensive knowledge of EDI or EC (Electronic Commerce) systems
- Executed jobs/Workflows for ETL process and verified the data in target database.
- Worked on Member Data Migration from Windward to ORMB and configured rules for various trading partners.
- Created tasks for the team for various stages in AGILE Software Development Cycle.
- Used MTM and TFS for creating test cases and test steps for testing during the various sprints of the project.
- Analyzed business process workflows and assisted in the development of ETL procedures for moving data from source to target systems
- Used SOAP UI for testing various Functionalities of Oracle Revenue Management Systems (ORMB).
- Worked on System Integration Testing by validating the XMLs request triggered from each system for various transactions.
- Created test data for Add, Term, Update and CIC 834 EDI files for testing the On-Exchange Members using Automation scripts in HP UFT 12.0 version.
Environment: s & Tools: EDI X12N 5010, MS SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Test Manager, Visual Studio 2013, Team Foundation Server, SOAP UI, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle Revenue Management & Billing, Windward, SalesForce Member Maintenance Portal, SF Client Portals, SF Provider Portals, DQ & DD Website, Windward Claims processing system.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Performed requirement feasibility analysis and identified test scenarios/test objectives.
- Contributed to the preparation of the defect management, communication and test scope sections of the test plan.
- Identified end-to-end test cases, regression suites and system test cases.
- Involved in Test data identification and gathering.
- Documented test cases and performed peer reviews on team mate’s work.
- Responsible for Smoke and Sanity test.
- Assisted business users in defining test plans and UAT test cases.
- Worked closely with UAT team for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and collaborated with the QA team to develop the Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Reviewed and developed the Mapping Specification Documents as per HIPPA standards to amend records and files to accommodate new ICD 10 fields.
- Validated the logics for all the required and optional fields in vendor outbound files.
- Worked as a liaison between the Technical and Business partners for getting the EDI systems readily available and gathered requirements for ICD 10.
- Get the final sign off from the vendor and internal project management for ICD 10 changes made to existing process.
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries and sub queries to check backend data and check data integrity.
- Validated the SQL Scripts developed in MS SQL Server 2008 prior to moving the codes into production.
- Wrote Test Cases and performed Manual Testing like Positive Testing and Negative Testing.
- Created Test Scenarios and Test Cases using Microsoft Test Manager along with the process flow.
- Raised bugs in MTM and mentioned the discrepancies found between the Mapping Specifications and Vendor Test Files.
- Worked with 837 EDI files in 5010 formats to verify the Loops and Segments in the files.
- Used Spring Framework and XML Bean to build Query service.
- Exposed the web services to end clients for their internal consumption using SOAP UI
- Created ICD-9-CM/ICD-10-PCS comparison document and dealt with Diagnosis Related Groups (DRGs). And assist coders to be competent in using ICD-10-CM/PCS.
Environment: s & Tools: Health Rules UI, Amisys System, Windows, Enterprise, EDI X12N 4010&5010, MS SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Test Manager, Visual Studio 2013, SOAP UI, API Testing
Confidential, New York, NY
QA Analyst / Tester
- Automated and customized the scripts for the entire application using Quick Test Professional.
- Parameterized the test(s) and modified steps affected by parameterization.
- Reviewed the Business Requirement specification Document and the technical specification of the application.
- Reviewed System Requirements to define testing scope for various levels of testing (Functional, System & Regression)
- Worked with providers and Medicare or Medicaid entities to validate EDI transaction sets.
- Involved in testing by using SQL and developed test scenarios and test cases.
- Tested web services based on Data and functions by SOAP UI.
- Experienced in configuring, backing up and recovering all EDI transactions.
- Validated EDI files against ICD-9 compliance and cross walk ICD 9 - 10 and ICD10 - 9.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts to automate file discards due to data errors.
- Worked on Amisys system - Testing of Enrollment and Claims Services for upgrade of AMISYS 4.0 to 6.0.
- Involved in developing a system breakdown of the Billing Cycle to create quality management testing in Amisys.
- Worked on upgrading the version and identified the new ICD 10 codes to upgrade from ICD 9 codes.
- Involved in testing the transactions in EDIFECS Transaction Manager.
- Worked with development team to enhance and standardize the ETL Process to load underlying system that supports UI.
- Benefit configuration and coordination, data abstraction and data mining via AMISYS.
- Created manual and automated Test Cases and Test Scripts using ALM and QTP.
- Performed impact analysis for deadlines of ICD-10 conversion.
- Wrote SQL queries to test the application for data integrity.
- Tested User Interface inconsistency and application functionality.
Environment: s & Tools: QCARE MF, PPO MF, Windows 2000, EDI X12N 4010 & 5010, EDIFECS Transaction Manager, Specbuilder, HTML, Java, MS SQL Server, DB2, Test Director 7.0, web services, SOAPUI, API
Associate Financial Analyst
- Analyze the Financials such as income statements, cash flow statements and balance sheets.
- Make recommendations for action by synthesizing financial information and trends.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Maintain reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- To set up meetings for the Confidential CEO and the Sales Head with prospective clients.
- Research on various companies to qualify them as a prospective target.
- Developing a strong customer relationship by building and maintaining a rapport with the clients.
- Setting up initial HR policies required for a startup company along with setting up interviews and hiring.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.