- Positioned to deliver quality service and provide rare technical value to clients in intensely - competitive industries
- Technically sophisticated professional, armed with strong knowledge and 5+ years hands-on experience in Manual/Automation testing of Web and client / Server with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing and QA Automation Engineer.
- Having extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex Test plans, design, Development and Execution of Test scripts for system and functional projects.
- Innovative with knowledge of software development lifecycle - from concept through delivery of next-generation applications and customizable solutions .
- Adept at solving problem in a collaborative environment and translating user requirements into system improvements using strong knowledge ofdifferent Automation tools/techniques, Unit testing by using Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber,TestNG, Java Running scripts and OOPS consepts, Debugging scripts in different environment, Extracting Test results, Cross browser testing, and data validation.
CORE SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Software Development Life Cycle
- SOAP UI & Rest Web Services
- Team Foundation Server
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Technical Analysis and Design
- Agile Environment
- Data Driven Development
- Behaviour Driven Development
- User Acceptance Testing
- Report Generation
- Git Hub
- Page Object Model
Confidential, Fishers, Indiana
- Gathered requirements documents such as business requirements and design document and other related documents
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology and attend Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, and Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings.
- Responsible for writing and maintain Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework
- Developed test code in Java language using Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber framework.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Involved in designing of automation framework to be used in UI testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Execute browser compatibility and regression tests using Selenium WebDriver for testing UI for every new build release.
- Set up Jenkins for scheduled automation test run and that will trigger Smoke Test script by receiving email.
- Performed functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework and documented results in a database.
- Developed automate test scripts in JAVA using Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
- Manually tested, verified and validated that the product meets user requirements.
- Developed scripts and performed REST API testing using Rest Assured Framework for Regression & Smoke testing.
- Performed End - to-End testing of database to check data integrity using SQL queries.
- Assisted QA lead in documenting User Acceptance Test report and reporting defect resolution.
Environment: Java, HTML, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Jenkins, Agile, SQL, Maven, XPath, Firebug, Eclipse, GitHub, Windows 7.
Confidential, Bismarck, ND
- Involved in analyzing Business Requirement Documents and Technical Specification document and developed test plan and test cases for testing the application.
- Designed, developed, implemented, and executed test scripts and test plans to identify software problems and their causes.
- Prepared Test Matrix to keep track of the requirements and the test cases.
- Worked as part of the core SuccessFactors implementation team to guide and provide technical advice on data migration, process opportunities, etc.
- Assisted in supporting day - to-day operational SuccessFactors data needs, which include ensuring integrity for employee records and investigating issues/inquiries.
- Experienced in using JIRA for logging, tracking and reporting bugs in the application.
- Prepared Test cases using Zephyr plugin in Jira.Performed both Manual and automationTesting.
- Defined, developed, and executed automation test scripts using Java that leverage black box and white box testing across functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- Performed initial Smoke testing to determine if the Sprint deployment was stable enough to withstand a major testing effort.
- Performed automation testing using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach using tools like TestNG, Cucumber, Selenium Web driver.
- Developed test automation scripts using Java in IntelliJ for regression and performance testing of the various releases of the application.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and conducted Backend testing writing extensive SQL queries.
Environment: Jira, Selenium Webdriver, cucumber, bamboo, RESTful, Java, Bitbucket, SQL, Postman, IE, Firefox, Chrome.
Manual QA Engineer
- Assisting senior analysts with test planning and design.
- Test execution, with recording and analysis of results.
- Completing various types of test and departmental documentation in accordance with company and team policy.
- Providing UAT to internal clients when required, as directed or under supervision of team leader.
- Attending in-company and external courses; working with team coach.
- Manual testing of financial data/system changes, in team with senior analysts.
- Entering test cases and updating results in Quality Centre.
- Data input, in-house matrix reports and charts (principally defect analysis.
- Reported and tracked bugs using Bugzilla bug-tracking system.
- Performed cross-browser testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Performed different types of manual testing (black box, sanity, exploratory, ad-hoc)
- Participated in meetings with customers, developers, designers, business analysts to discuss and solve available problems.