- Dynamic, versatile test professional with broad based experience in providing test analysis and high quality test plans for diverse functional areas.
- Keen ability to analyze complex requirements and develop comprehensive tests that deliver solutions.
- Exceptional technology skills combined with proven ability to collaborate with crossfunctional teams, form strategic partnerships, and successfully implement and oversee complex projects.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- Test Engineering
- Testing Standards
- User Centric Solution Delivery
- Source Documentation
- Requirements Gathering
- Quality Focused
- Can - Do Attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver & Troubleshooter
- Exceptional Communicator
- Oracle SQL
Confidential, Detroit, mi
- Successfully led global team from inception to managing a major development project involving a global client, third-party vendor, and in-house operations, database administrator, and development teams.
- Contributed to success of first production release by onboarding and training offshore team of 18 while traveling to mitigate risk of newly established team.
- Resolved 1,500+ defects by leading triage meetings and coordinating defect resolution across teams and client.
- Drove establishment of base solution and customizations for the first country, Canada.
- Supported successful on-time completion of UAT via daily triage calls and coordinating with client Test Manager.
- Accepted temporary assignment to support mitigation plan for key project at risk of missing deadline.
- Quickly modified and executed test cases with productivity numbers rivaling experienced Confidential testers.
Test Lead/Senior Test Specialist
- Led solution testing of reporting and UAT testing for reporting integration for Confidential Workday implementation.
- Managed test case lifecycle, from creation and review to scheduling and execution through to defect documentation and retest.
- Facilitated team building by traveling to onsite review sessions, supporting an aggressive test schedule.
Team Lead/Senior Test Specialist/Tester
- Increased test execution productivity by over 50% by creating Excel utility to effectively address claims files.
- Handled testing efforts for inbound and outbound claims while quickly learning Confidential industry claims processing, resulting in promotion to Outbound Test Lead.
- Mentored multiple test managers rotating through difficult project, providing fast onboarding of processes, project expectation, and team norms.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams, including business analysts, developers, Confidential client, data team, and onshore and offshore testers.
Senior Lead Tester
- Supported key Confidential initiatives, including infrastructure upgrades, web interfaces, and expansion into China.
- Developed test strategy for multiple OnStar projects while planning for and performing regression and remediation testing on multiple production-to-be-environments.
- Mentored team members new to OnStar applications and testing.
Payroll Test Lead/Senior Test Developer
- Supported implementation of ExcelleratEHRO for client, leading payroll tower testing team with test case development and execution, RTM maintenance and issue resolution.
- Trained and providing ongoing support to inexperienced, geographically diverse test team.
- Led data integration testing effort while supporting test directors and mangers with estimates and schedule changes.
Senior Test Developer
- Engaged analysts as testers to support implementation of IMR website enhancements.
- Coordinated system and integration testing cycles.
- Supported test team leaders with status updates and mentoring team members.
- Authored and reviewed test plans and cases for application and infrastructure enhancements.
- Successfully executed multiple test cycles.