- Experience working in fast paced environement demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills.
- High trustworthy, ethical and discreet; commited to superioror customer service.
- Confident and possed in interactions with indviuals at all levels.
- Detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects able to multitask effictively.
- Experienced in Software Testing Life Cycle, SDLC, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in developing technical enhancements for automated testing tools QTP/UFT. Proficient in updating in creating test cases, test input data and test data.
- Experience in perofrming Integration testing, System testing, Functional testing, Non functional testing, Smoking testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance Testing.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, Maryland
QA Test Engineer
- Worked with different Data Stage components used effectively to develop and maintain the database.
- Documented the business requirements, developed Test plans, Test cases created for the database backend testing and to test database functionality.
- Designed Traceability Matrix to match the test scripts with the Functional design document
- Worked on all the stages of SDLC and designed and executed Functional, Integration, Regression, System (End to End) and Backend (Database).
- Used HP ALM for requirements management, planning, scheduling, running tests, defect tracking and manage the defects and executing the test cases.
- Used bug tracking tools like HP ALM and for reporting modification requests.
- Carried out Automated tests and batch tests using HP ALM.
- Constructed complex SQL queries to validate the data.
- Developed the Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and executed them using UFT.
- Performed Data Driven Testing for multiple sets of data using UFT.
- Created UFT regression automation scripts.
- Developed automated UFT scripts using keyword driven and hybrid framework.
- Developed and wrote a suite of Test Scripts that included Functional and Regression Test cases using UFT.
- Identified all windows, Pages, Objects, Methods and properties and created Custom code Script with parameterization, programming logic and data driven types using VB Script in UFT.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the Users.
- Coordinated with the UAT and Project management teams.
- Worked on testing status, reporting to the higher management and retesting the fixes.
- Engaged in Walkthroughs and review meetings with BA's and Developers
Environments: MS Office, Windows, SQL server, HP ALM, UFT, Java, Java Script, Oracle, UNIX
QA Test Engineer
- Involved in creating project plan, test plans, estimations, and development and tracking projects.
- Reviewed Business Design Document and Technical Design Document.
- Involved in both Manual and Automated testing of the application.
- Performed in Black box and Functional testing, Integration, Regression, backend testing/database testing.
- Created Test Plans and Test Cases from Requirements in Quality Center.
- Utilized Quality Center for Bug tracking and reporting.
- Used Quality center to manage the requirements, test scripts and also defects.
- Performed back - end testing procedures using SQL statements for some online customer interactions.
- Developed test scripts for Data Driven tests using QTP.
- Performed Manual Functional and Regression Testing using QTP.
- Inserted Synchronization point and also regular expression to enable QTP to recognize objects.
- Involved in defect validation using QTP.
- Developed Automation Framework using VB script coding in QTP.
- Performed User acceptance testing in the final phase of software development process
- Participated in daily standups, daily/weekly meetings, review sessions and walkthroughs.
Environment: VB Script, SQL Server, Java, Oracle, Quality Center, QTP, HTML, MS Office, Window
Confidential, Springfield, Virginia
- Created spreadsheets on Excel and MSWord in respect to all loans being processed and estimated settlement dates.
- Planned conferences and meetings
- Document customer data in computer system
- Performing office duties related to maintaining records, files, billing, orders etc.
- Administrated, communicated, and interacted with the CEO of the firm.
- Communicate in a manner that is open, honest, and responsive in all situations
- Interact with staff and building visitors in a professional manner.
- Provided telephone support, investigated and resolved billing problems
- Scheduled appointments and maintained accurate up to date client files
- Coordinated and managed multiple priorities and projects