- Broadly focused, result oriented, Quality Assurance/Test Lead, Agile & Automation Engineer who believes in "Discovering the unexpected and planning early to fight the battle is more important than confirming the known and expected".
- Expert in Test/Test Data/Test Environment Management, Functional Testing, Test Automation, Service Testing, Service Virtualization, Devops, Training & Mentoring.
- Extensive experience in Test delivery of projects following Agile and Waterfall methodologies, Business development, Team Formation and thereby providing Quality Services to customers.
- Senior Software Test Lead with professional experience over 8+ years in IT Industry.
- Expertise on Healthcare domain and Telecom domain.
- Currently performing activities single handedly - Testing (Functional, Compatibility, Devices, Automation, Service Testing, System Testing, Regression), Web Service Virtualization, Test Data conditioning, Environment set up and troubleshooting application/data/environment issues and Reporting to the Technology Director.
- E2E Test Management - Planning, Design, Execution and coordination with Build & Test Impacted teams for Unit/Assembly, SIT, UAT, Regression, Compatibility, Accessibility, Mobile Web, Mobile Native Apps, Sanity, WebServices & Automation Testing and executed meetings for Defect Resolution, Troubleshooting for Data, Environment and Application issues for Agile & Waterfall projects.
- E2E Test Data Management - Coordinates the Test Data Set Up for Build and Test Impacted teams.
- E2E Test Environment Management - Establish End to End connectivity and ensures the systems are integrated for performing Test Execution in Test Environments.
- Team Management - Skilled in efficient resource planning and allocation and have focus on resource, time and scope optimization.
- Set Goals to the team members and encourages, trains, supports, recognizes and appreciates them for excellent performance.
- Expertise in tools like Rally (CA Agile Central), QC (AlM), JIRA and Serena Dimensions.
- Interacting efficiently with clients and key stakeholders and coordinating with teams from onshore and offshore.
- Performs Automation Feasibility Analysis and Cost Benefit Analysis to come up with Cost Saves
- Hands on Experience on VBA using Excel Macros and Experience in writing SQL queries in to perform data driven tests and involved in back-end testing.
- Experienced in developing RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) and DTM (Defect Traceability Matrix).
- Experienced working in DevOps supporting Continuous Build/ Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Excellent Communication, Verbal, Listening, Written, Presentational skills. Excellent Leadership, Team building, Technical, Reasoning, and Analytical Skills.
- Experienced in Testing ETL process for SSIS packages and verifying the data transfer between the applications due to the batch run. o Testing in-house and vendor built applications.
- Involved in production Checkout, providing QA signoff and played a key role in GO and No-GO decision.
- Actively participating and implementing process improvement activities.
- Likes to work in time bound manner.
- Steps into Scrum Master's shoes as and when required and aspiring to upskill to be competent.
- Test Automation Facilitated and was part of T est Automation team.
- 2 years of hands on Experience on Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid for creating test suites using Java.
- 2 years of hands on Experience in Maven, TestNG, Junit, Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development) & Keyword Driven, Test Data Driven & Hybrid frameworks to create and execute Selenium test scripts in Eclipse and Intellij platform.
- 3 years of Experience in using automation tool QTP/UFT to perform Regression Testing.
- Web Service Testing & Virtualization Hands on Experience on Service Virtualization using CA LISA (Dev Test WorkStation) for SOAP and rEsT Services.
- Hands on Experience on Service Test automation using SOAP-UI/SOAP UI Pro for SOAP and REST Services.
- Training and Mentoring Created Knowledge Repositories for the applications involved in the Programs.
- Conducted Trainings for Test Management, ALM(QC), Testing Concepts, CA LISA, Application Knowledge, Accessibility Testing, Automation, Virtualization, WebServices Testing etc. Trained team members to become effective Testers and Test Analysts.Keen to learn and conduct trainings for team members.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Test Automation
- Selenium WebDriver
- TestNG, Maven
- Cucumber, Gherkin, BDD
- IBM Cognos
- SOAP UI, Rest, SOAP
- CA LISA Virtualization
- Putty, Turbo Debugger
- Salesforce, PokitDok
- EPIC, AllScripts
- SQA Testing & Methodologies
- Test Strategies & Coverages
- Functional Requirements
- Scripting & Documentation
- Test Plans, Cases & Processes
- HP QTP/UFT
- Java, VBScript,.Net, Macros
- Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Oracle, SQL Server, TOAD
- Unity Slueth Tool
- Test Data Management
- Test Environment Management
- UI/Compatibility Testing
- Web service Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Mobile/Tablet Testing
- Mainframe Testing
- Defect / Bug Tracking
- Caliber Author
Operating System: Windows XP, 2008 Server, 7,8,10, Mac JAVA, VB Script, SQL, .Net
Languages Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven, UFT CA LISA SOAP UI SharePoint
Service Virtualization Tool: Putty, TurboDebugger
Service Testing Tools: VBA for Excel Macros, Nuance Powerscribe
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Quality Assurance Lead
- E2E Test for 5+ Projects running parallel and following different SDLC methodologies.
- Involved in all sprint ceremonies from Sprint planning, Backlog refinement, Daily stand up, Sprint review/demo and Sprint retrospective.
- Involved in splitting of user stories into tasks and estimations in CA Agile Central.
- Preparing Test Strategies and estimating timelines for test deliverables.
- Organized and managed all phases of the software testing process, including planning tests, writing test scenarios & test cases, executing tests and tracking defects using ALM.
- Performing System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing, Stage checkout and Production checkout for the releases.
- Performing Cross-platform (PC or MAC, tablet, smartphone including mobile iOS, Samsung OS and Microsoft OS) and Cross-Browser testing of applications.
- Testing vendor products and ensuring that the product meets the acceptance criteria.
- Performed API Testing for Confidential application together with Cigna technical architect.
- Worked in analyzing the feasibility of business requirements.
- Writing functional requirements based on the business requirements.
- Worked on Win2k12 migration testing.
- Involved in testing of SSIS packages.
- Working with business in framing UAT Test scripts and their execution.
- Developing automation framework & automation test scripts in Selenium using Java.
- Providing status updates, Issues and risk escalations to the leadership team.
- Conducting defect triage calls involving Development, Business, SA and QA teams and work towards speedy defect resolution.
- As an SME, involved in requirement analysis and feasibility of business requirements and providing recommendations if any.
- Develop and present test summary reports, QA metrics, defect reports and defect trend data at the end of the release cycle.
- Listing the best practices and process improvements for the current release.
- Coordinating, supporting, monitoring test activities and resolving blocks/issues for the offshore team from inception to completion of a project.
- Responsible for providing QA Sign off for the code to move into production.
- Performing QA checkout during the production go-live deployment and Involved in Go-No Go decision.
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
Software Quality Assurance Analyst & Automation Engineer
- Involved in System Analyst's Technical Use Case (TUC) walkthroughs to identify gaps in requirements.
- Analysis of Business and Functional requirements for creating Test cases.
- Walkthrough of test cases with Business, System Analysts and Developers to have a deeper understanding of the requirements.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business, operations, and technical groups throughout the project cycle.
- Organized and managed all phases of the software testing process, including planning tests, writing test cases, executing tests and tracking defects using ALM/Quality Center.
- Involved in Defect triage calls with the Development, System Analysts and Business team to resolve technical issue or defects.
- Perform Regression testing, Stage checkout and Production checkout for the releases.
- Supporting Monthly pricing engine releases, Data refresh checkouts, Hot fixes and Wintel Reboot Checkouts.
- Development, Execution and Maintenance of automated test scripts using QTP.
- Setting up of data needed for Business UW trainings in SFDC.
- Web services Testing between SFDC and iQuote.
- Helping the Business team in carrying out the User Acceptance Testing.
- Customized user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users in SFDC.
- Created automation scripts in SFDC for regression testing and data requests from business for UW trainings.
- Providing direction, expertise, feedback, and coaching to build the capability of Off-shore project team.
- Acted as a communication link/voice between the clients and the offshore team.
- Develop and present test summary reports, defect reports and defect trend data throughout the project test cycle.
- Verifying back end pricing engine logs and process using Turbo debugger.
- Responsible for publishing KPI & metrics for the project.
- Weekly status updates showing the progress of manual and automated testing.
- Participating in daily status meeting with project management team.
QA Analyst, Tester
- Responsible for on-time delivery of the Product Fast Tracks (PFT's).
- Understanding the requirements and reviewing Functional Specification document.
- Reporting the Requirement gaps to the client in the scheduled client meetings.
- Preparing Test Scenarios and Test cases from Functional Specification Document.
- Setting up review meetings for the QA test scenarios and walkthrough of these test scenarios with customer.
- Developed Test Plans and Test cases for System, Integration, UAT and regression testing.
- Executing Test cases to test application functionality against user requirements.
- Reported, tracked, and monitored defects in timely manner in Serena Dimensions.
- Investigating software bugs and interacted with developers to resolve the technical issues.
- Involved in integration testing with downstream applications (called SOPS)
- Prepared Knowledge Repository for the current working module in the project and giving the knowledge transition to the new joiners in the project.
- Involved in Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and Production checkout.
- Assisted Project Manager in preparing test summary reports and defect reports.
- Development and execution of automated Test Scripts in QTP using VBScript
- Prepared traceability matrix for the test cases
- Involved in estimating testing activities.
- Performed DML operations for order entries in data base for testing using Toad.
- Logging to putty and verifying the order exists in the input file to the downstream.
- Day to day reporting to Onshore team for all ongoing projects.