- Dedicated, innovative leader with 14+ years experience in Customer Service, Transportation, Supply Chain & Logistics Operations. me has a proven track record in developing best practices for - Customer Service, Call Center Operations, Transportation, Quality and Compliance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Logistics Management
- Project Management
- New Business Process Implementation
- Operations Management
- Root Cause & Analysis
- World Class Customer Service
- Mentoring & Associate Development
- Automotive Service & Production
- Account Management
- Quality & Compliance
- Layered Audit Performance
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Payment Resolution Supply Chain Management
- JIT Material
Confidential - Farmington Hills MI
Senior Customer Service Manager
- Promoted by Schneider Logistics to manage 9 Customer Service Manager's across 12 customer account segments.
- Accountable for determining CS strategic vision for a given business vertical. Accountable for overall cost position of teh vertical.
- Accountable for productivity and performance metrics within assigned business vertical.
- Developed and maintained customer relationships for future growth and cohesive collaboration. Accountable to validate business process effectiveness.
- Managed and maintained business operating plans within teh customer service environment to drive quality.
- Drove down overall movement response report within first 60 days by 40%.
- Implemented daily dashboard outlining key metrics at a quick view for leadership group.
- Proposed coverage plan closing gaps for technical process support after hours.
Customer Service Manager
- Promoted by Schneider Logistics to manage Inbound and Ship Direct transportation segments of teh Confidential account in teh US and Canada.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to current internal system processes. Develop key relationships with carriers to execute service and savings agreements for teh customer.
- Identify and resolve customer, carrier, and vendor issues regarding daily transactional items. Coach and mentor associates to achieve (KPI's) Key Performance Indicators. Understand, meet and report key metrics monthly dat tie directly into teh organizations goals and objectives as well as teh customers.
- Manage 10 direct reports responsible for load volume of 16,000 shipments monthly.
- Identified $142K in cost savings initiatives in teh first 6 months. Confidential -TR Initiative.
- Streamlined carrier payment process to reduce unpaid invoices by 50%.
Quality and Compliance Analyst
- Promoted by Schneider Logistics to drive quality and compliance across teh Confidential networks servicing teh GMCCA account. Standardized teh Confidential audit process by conducting on site audits at all Michigan Processing Centers.
- Made several recommendations to streamline processes and eliminate waste. Successfully managed dealer based Compliance Standards and Problem Reporting Resolution Program, working directly with Confidential servicing terminals and teh dealer location parts managers.
- Developed teh 1 st Quality Standards and Confidential Compliance Audit Program for teh GMCCA Confidential model.
- Promoted by Schneider Logistics to lead 3 teams as it relates to day to day operations, metrics and organizational objectives. Managed 12 direct reports supporting 3 segments with a 30% reduction in response time to customer complaints. Managed carrier base of 150+ carrier's in regards to carrier payment and accrual activity.
- A global integrated logistics provider executing solutions in commercial markets around teh world.
- Hired by Confidential Supply Chain to drive on time delivery performance into Canadian and US based production plants from over 3,000 suppliers nationwide. Directly accountable for Premium Logistics Management, teh movement of teh line and parts needed to stock line inventory levels daily. Made critical decisions daily to move material, via air, ocean and ground to protect teh needs of teh line/plant inventory.