- Around 2+years of experience in Software Quality Assurance&Testing.
- Proficient in Mostly Manual and some Automated Testing Tools.
- Experience in testing Windows and Web Applications using C#, VB.NET, XML, Web Services, SharePoint
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies.
- Experience in complete project life cycle development including Analysis, Design, and Coding, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, UAT & maintenance.
- Develop test cases (both positive and negative testing, boundary conditions) and use cases based on technical documentation and feature description.
- Experience in working with different modules of Quality Center such as Requirements, BPT, Test Plan, Test Lab and Defects.
- Performed Back End Testing by executing SQL queries.
- Participated in design walkthroughs and verified QC Test Scripts and results.
- Good Documentation and Process Management skills with an ability to effectively understand the business requirements to develop a quality product.
- Performed portfolios of clients and assignments and key client relationship, develop and deliver services and value charters
Confidential, Newport News, VA
- Participated in planning all testing activities to ensure deliverables are met on time; including test planning, test execution, defect tracking, and test reporting
- Effectively and accurately documented and analyzed all test results to accurately assess product quality and proactively work to resolve any issues
- Established and maintained test data
- Documented and presented detailed and summary test findings throughout the life of the project
- Continued to develop technical expertise related to testing of SharePoint and SharePoint applications
- Used Quality Center for Documentation management and defect tracking.
- Tested the functional aspects of the system
Environment: SharePoint, Java, J2EE, .NET, Oracle, SOAP UI, QTP, SQL, Quality Center, Selenium.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Implemented a uniform QA process for dev team, business members and test team to follow.
- Designed and maintained test cases manually in excel spreadsheet and stored them on SharePoint for tracking purposes
- Actively participated Agile and scrum meetings, review and developed test scenarios.
- Followed Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Defect tracking & logging of defects in Quality Center and verifying the fixes.
- Developed Test scenarios, Test Scripts and Test cases based on Requirements, Detail Specification Document’s and GAP documents
- Involved in coordinating with SME to discuss different scenarios at the time of scripting Test Cases.
- Running smoke tests and daily health checks in QA environment to ensure services are up and running
- Conducted Functionality testing during various phases of the application using QTP.
- Coordinated team of QA resources to perform the testing related activities through all phases of STLC
- Used Quality Center for reporting and tracking bug and generating reports.
- Used Rally (Agile Project Management tool) for creating user stories, test cases, tracking defects
- Responsible for client interaction and reporting during UAT.
- Running queries against databases to verify the correctness of XML response
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi - table joins and nested queries.
- Used Quality Center to store Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and for bug tracking.
- Created and maintained regression test suites within QTP.
- Created extensive test cases and test plan for various scenarios and documented in SharePoint.
- Participated in Triage Meetings, weekly status meetings with IT and business people
Environment: SharePoint, Java, J2EE, .NET, Oracle, SOAP UI, QTP, SQL, Quality Center, Etc.
Confidential, Exton, PA
- Direct and execute planning, prioritizing and delegation skills to maximize the overall sales and profitability of an individual store location through the effective execution of running the Sales Floor - ‘Heads Up’ strategy.
- Implement, manage and reinforce serve in effort to enhance the customers experience to include: prompt greetings, professionalism, selling standards
- Maintained constant presence on the sales floor to address customer needs
- Approach browsing customers and initiate conversation to determine buying ps
- Assisted customers with trying on items, finding appropriate sizes, and completed purchases
- Inquire about buying experience, item ps, and future ps
- Provided information regarding store policies, product manufactures, and popular items