To obtain a position as a Quality Assurance Specialist, requiring planning, testing, problem solving, training, implementation, support and leadership skills. Desires to work in a team - oriented environment on new or legacy software with concentration on planning, performing, managing and supporting applications.
QA Operations Consultant
- Performed eMPIR (migration tool) application instruction set training of peers.
- Performed activities associated with changes and updates in the eMPIR (Migration Tool).
- Applied and Verified Instruction set templates to Software application entities.
- Reviewed and confirmed completeness of Software Application Instruction Sets prior to migration.
- Highlighted to upper management issues found during reviews of the Instructions prior to migration wave execution.
- Created and Managed migration Change Requests for Pre-CRB and CRB that were implemented prior to the migration wave execution.
- Actively participated in the CR process which included Creation, Team reviews, Factory CRB Representation & closure utilizing Sharepoint.
- Involved in facilitating daily questionnaire and application inventory maintenance.
- Managed bundling, wave planning and instruction set rework as a result of an implemented migration.
- Implemented lessons learned related to application delivery in a timely manner.
- Acted as an Issue Manager during the migration to resolve problems as they arise.
- Utilized Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables) for reporting and finding data associated with activities on the Migration Wave.
- Performed Quality Checks on Software Applications and Questionnaires prior to Migration execution.
- Participated in Design Reviews of sequenced events that must occur during the migration period.
Network Support Engineer
- Currently supporting Linux O/S base CTM/TTY product for the hearing impaired for Ericsson.
- Currently providing support for diagnosing, troubleshooting and correcting software and hardware related issues associated determine the health and condition of Linux client Servers.
- Provides instructions and procedures to customers for User Acceptance Testing and Defect Management activities.
- Researches COTS products for future migration of current Document Management System.
- Assisting in the support of Networks, facilitates, storage, and system admin duties to complete projects.
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Access 2010 Database creation.
- Currently Supporting temperature sensing monitors, power strips, server cabs, wireless access points and IP-Phones.
- Acts a technical expert on TTY equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze, use and configure small networks.
- Experienced with troubleshooting Ethernet based networks, TCP/IP based services, troubleshooting
- Creates Training Documents for Internal and External customers for supporting Confidential employees.
- Experience with Defect Tracking reporting systems: JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Provides resolutions on a nationwide basis within 24 hours according to SLA.
- Troubleshooting and triage all Network related outages reported by Ericsson.
- Creates internal and external documents to support customers intrusive test activity on site.
- Limited experience in writing Shell scripts: Born, Korn, TCL and Perl.
Software Upgrades Engineer
- Worked effectively with and provide guidance to other members of the work group.
- Provided support for installations of new Wireless software and hardware, for both Domestic and international customers.
- Executed and Tested software fixes from current stream provided by engineering utilizing automated scripts within Wireless Packet Network System prior to system upgrades.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
- Ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
- Experienced with managing multiple tasks and communicating with internal customers simultaneously.
- Resolved Wireless Packet Network issues with minimum supervision.
- Executed hardware and software upgrades of large Packet Networks worldwide per scheduled release.
Sr. Quality Assurance Analysis
- General Duties of the Position: Reviews requirements, specifications, designs, training materials, executable code and implementation documentation to create, prepare, execute, and report the status of; test scenarios, cases and scripts (test plan & results) by means of Quality Center’s Defect tracking system.
- Involved in reading and interpreting requirements, specifications, designs, system documentation and other application documentation to determine the most expedient and complete means of testing the validity of business process and application functionality as well as determining proper application behavior.
- Demonstrated the ability to identify, document and execute test scenarios, cases and scripts from requirements, user interviews, project team interviews, SME interviews, and project SDLC documentation.
- Performed test setup and execution including identifying and loading all test data.
- Identified and tested boundary behaviors/constraints.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL.
- Executed white box and black box testing methods.
- Utilized automated test tools (HP Quality Center & QTP Rational Clear Case, etc.)
- Executed Tests that involved front end, back end, User Acceptance Test applications: High Jump (DCMS), A-DIS, Exploris (icarz), and workflow automation.
- Involved in constructing native SQL (3+ years - any relational DB) for data investigation, analysis, or reporting.
- Reviewed and interpreted requirements, specifications, designs, system and User Acceptance documentation.
- Worked with developers, business analysts, and/or subject matter experts to determine application functionality and expected behavior.
- Identified critical requirements and system functionality.
- Developed and prioritize testing requirements.