- Around 12 years of IT experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing in Retail, Healthcare, E - Commerce, Telecom & Financial domains.
- 3 years of experience in Android UI Automation testing using Google Espresso.
- 2 years of experience in Junit testing for Android applications.
- 5 years of experience in continuous build integration using Jenkins
- 7 years of experience in Scrum/ Agile environment.
- Strong Test Management Skills and experience in running large, Cross-Enterprise testing initiatives leading both onshore and offshore teams.
- Expertise in testing Mobile Apps developed in Android & iOS platforms.
- Experience working with Mobile Web, Hybrid & Native mobile apps on Android, iOS & Kindle devices.
- Expertise in working with Xcode & Android ADB.
- Expertise in testing applications developed using various mobile technologies including Android, iOS, Java and .Net Technology etc.
- Expertise in testing mobile applications on wide range of Mobile handset with different manufactures that includes Apple, Samsung, Sony Ericson, Motorola, HTC, LG, Google & Amazon.
- Experience testing mobile app on Cellular & WIFI mobile networks, location services using GPS and cloud devices using Device Anywhere.
- Expertise in writing complex SQL Queries to check the integrity of data to perform Database Testing.
- Experience in UNIX Shell, Java and Python scripting.
- Experience in testing web services using REST API.
- Well experienced on working with EPIC & LDAP (Apache Directory Service).
- Expertise on working with Test Management tool HP Quality Center 10.0, JIRA & Testrail.
- Involved in various phases of testing’s like Installation Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Non-Functional Testing, Database Testing, Compatibility Testing and UAT Testing.
- Successfully coordinate and Lead Meetings with Technical Teams and Business Stakeholders.
- Coordinated and Lead Roles in Creation and Execution of QA and Testing Processes.
- Experience in Bug Reporting and Defect tracking using tools like Rational Clear Quest, HP Quality Center and Test Director to log and defect management.
- In depth knowledge of Testing methodologies, concepts, phases, and types of testing, developing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Reports and documenting test results accordingly after analyzing Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS).
- Planning and Estimating testing effort required for the Project requirements.
- Experience in testing Web-based and Client-Server applications on Windows platforms including application installations and configurations.
- Assign tasks to Testing Team members and ensure the optimal resource utilization by sharing the resources among the projects.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager, Development team and offshore QA team to get the work done for monthly releases.
- Deploy, troubleshoot and maintaining Testing Lab.
- Expertise in preparing test metrics (RTM and Test summary reports).
- Knowledge on CMM, ISO processes, Technology Audits and well versed with the SQA Process implentation in the project.
- Co-coordinating with QA team to work on multiple projects to achieve the resource utilization.
- Capable to work under work pressures and within deadlines.
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android
SDK Tools: Xcode 9.2, iPhone Configuration Utility 3.5, Android Studio 3 .0, Gradle 4.x
Android Automation Tool: Google Espresso, Junit Testing
Mobile Cloud: Device Anywhere
Web Services: Rest client, Soap UI
LDAP Browser: Apache Directory Studio
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center 10.0, JIRA, Team Track and Bugzilla 5.5
RDBMS Databases: PostgreSQL 9.5.9, MySQL, Oracle 9i, Toad 9.6, SQL Server 2008
Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center 10.0, Testrail, Team Track
Languages: SQL, Java, Android
Web Technologies: ASP.Net
Network Analysis: Wireshark
Accessibility Screen Readers: JAWS screen reader, iOS Tools
Scrum Activity Tools: Rally, JIRA
Code Management Tools: Microsoft VSS 8.0, Subversion (SVN) 1.2.6, GIT, SharePoint 2007, Jenkins, Gerrit
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Senior QA Engineer
- Working as release manager for managing onsite, offshore teams, with responsibility for quality and release engineering for enterprise software products.
- Working closely with Product Owners and Developers in Analysis of requirements.
- Assisting Project Manager in preparing project plan and resource identification.
- Actively participating in review meetings, Requirements changes in functional review meetings and regular sprint meetings.
- Creating Android UI automation frameworks for WatchNow, VoC Client, Map Client, Akamai eCom projects.
- Responsible for setting up Jenkins with AmazonWebServices(AWS) DeviceFarm for app automation and test cases execution.
- Performed API testing using Junit.
- Wrote test cases in Android studio, Java and Junit to perform backend testing for app functional features.
- Working on version control system with Git & Jenkins for continuous build integrations and verifications.
- Creating and Maintaining UI automation framework using Google Espresso automation tool.
- Maintaining automation test suites incorporating new changes for UI Testing and Rest API mock test frameworks.
- Writing complex SQL scripts for database testing on PostgreSQL.
- Performing server-side validations using Unix Shell scripting.
- Monitoring Google Analytics & Fabrics data for better analyzing product usage and crash logs.
- Responsible for authoring test cases from requirements and having test case reviews.
- Collaborating with the QA team to develop the test (plans/scenarios/cases/data/database scripts) to be used in testing based on product requirement.
- Testing Mobile app on Android 6.x using Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG & Google Nexus Smartphone's.