- Experienced Senior Epic Certified System Analyst/Instructional Designer.
- Experienced in EpicCare Applications/Modules (Cupid, Radiant, Optime, ClinDoc, CPOE, Ambulatory, Dragon, and Cadence/prelude) with 2017 NVT.
- Strong Knowledge of Epic order transmittal, navigator, SmartForms, Workflow engine rules, Order - sets and Security build.
- Experienced in Cerner Applications built and support such as SurgiNet, RadNet, FirstNet, ClinSuite, ClinView, and PowerChart.
- Highly motivated consultant with over 5 years of experience and knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR) compliant applications.
- Experienced in Epic Radar Workbench Reporting/Crystal Report Writing.
- Experienced in Epic Specialty Add-ons, clinical workflow and new technical build.
- 4 years of extensive experience in the IT industry with emphasis in Quality Assurance, Testing, Analysis and Documentation and development of various applications.
- Credentialed in Epic Cupid, Radiant and inpatient Orders.
- Experienced in Adult one-on-one, classroom and computer based training.
- Experienced and Knowledge of Adult learners and teaching principles.
- Extensive experience in Manual Testing and Automation testing like QTP, Load Runner
- Experienced in Design, Development, and Execution of Test cases, Test scenarios and Test plans.
- Sound skills in gathering requirements, developing project plans, managing and tracking project execution, designing and managing database, designing prototypes, and project implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal relations, public speaking, PowerPoint presentation and entrepreneurial skills.
- Ability to work independently, learn fast and adapt well to changes even under pressure especially at workplace. Ability to design strategies and observe performance metrics.
Platforms: Windows 98/Me/NT/XP/2000/2003 Professional and Server, UNIX, Cerner Millenium, Epic Hyperspace, Chronicles and Clinical Admin.
Applications: Exchange/Outlook 2003, MS Office & Project, Lotus Notes R6.5, Visio, Mitosis.
Tools: Excel, Autosys. Word, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Notes
Testing Tools: TestDirector (Quality Center), LoadRunner, QALoad.
Programming languages: PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL, MySQL, VB Scripting, Java.
- Actively providing front-line customer service, interacting with clinical staff in a professional manner while providing excellent customer service as well as providing first level problem analysis, solution and training.
- Troubleshooting and resolving bottlenecks in different applications such as Epic, Cerner, POE and interface/crossover issues.
- With the base knowledge of assigned applications, I was able to support clinical departments and delivered exceptional services in accordance with the project plan, technical criteria and client’s expectations.
- Rounding in the hospital and Ad hoc break/fix technical support in accordance with the departmental workflows.
- Worked with physicians on the use of Dragon (voice transcription software), power Scribe 360, PACS and its commands.
- Provided resource coordination with logistical tasks and all other duties as assigned such as performance assessments of local area ATEs during Go-Live implementation.
- Provided end user support and elbow to elbow physician training during Cerner Power chart implementation.
- Worked in a team of consultant and clinical application team in the implementation process of Cerner software application.
- Assist in the design, build, validation, test, and implementation of the Cerner RadNet application including scheduling, as part of a migration project.
- Participated in Go-live support providing elbow support to physicians with discharge, order entry/management and problem/diagnosis, Viewing Patient Information, reviewing Notes, Graphing Results, finding results, changing search criteria, filtering and searching for results & adding an allergy using PowerChart.
- Manage and mitigate risks throughout project and report any issues that may impact the project timelines.
- Elbow support to care providers on how to navigate message center, order entry/management and problem/diagnosis, reviewing clinical information on patients and charts.
Principal Trainer/Instructional Designer
- Master both Epic application and specific workflows of the organization.
- Design Curriculum and Educate end-users, credentials trainers on their applications’ workflows in Epic.
- Implement training program tailored to the need of the organization.
- Assist the built team in quality control and optimization of application.
- Worked with physicians on the use of personalization tools and voice transcription software such as Dragon and its commands.
Epic Credentialed Trainer
- Provided training for physicians, nurses, schedulers, managers and administrators in accordance with the departmental/units workflows.
- Elbow support in the registration, Internal Med, Obstetrician, and Radiology Departments.
- Supported in documenting the results of imaging and cardiovascular studies.
- Assisted the built team in quality control and optimization of Cupid application.
- Worked with physicians on the use of Dragon (voice transcription software) and its commands
Epic Credentialed Trainer
- In a classroom setting, trained clinicians such as physicians, Nurses, Technicians and secretaries to properly use Epic modules for clinical documentations and other activities per job assignment.
- Lead user training using the curriculum designed certified instructional designers including Preparing for class, setting up the classroom and facilitating the class.
- Collecting valuable feedback from trainees in class and report that information to the certified instructional designer and helping instructional designers update training materials and testing lesson plans and training environment build.
- Facilitating study halls and personalization labs for providers or other attendees.
- Administer user proficiency assessments and in-system checklists and supporting users with at-the-elbow go-live support and Following up on any outstanding questions that arise in the classroom.