- Seeking a challenging position as a tester, which allows me to both further utilize my previous experience and acquire new abilities.
- 4 year+ experienced on Matlab & Simulink
- 2 years+ JAVA
- 6 months on Python teaching
- 2 years+ C, SQL 2008/2012, VBA
- Experience with Qualcomm tools like QXDM, QPST, QCAT
- OS: Windows, Linux(Ubuntu),iOS, Android
- Knowledge of Wireless communication, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, CDMA, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, OFDM/MIMO and Call processing
- Good skill on writing test scenario
- Proficient in office computer application
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Android phone function testing, performance testing, pressure testing and FOTA testing.
- Set up and implement project testing plans and testing strategies
- Testing of 3rd party companies to complete required independent testing.
- Analyze carrier’s requirements and compliances to improve testing cases data bases, drug ADB logs for analysis, learn projects lesson and manage project history bugs
- Work with R&D team, HQ testing Team and Sale Team to make projects TA on time
- Use QXDM, QPST, QCAT to pull logs, debug and trouble - shoot
- Write bug scenario include: WIFI and Bluetooth.
- Be responsible for Chameleon testing on OMA platform
- Driving Test on Confidential 810,9510,9520
- Assist professor with lab work and research, mainly focus on implementing image processing algorithm and collecting/ preparing experiment data.
- Conduct scientific literature survey and top conference paper presentation.
Python and Math Tutor Student
- Teach 3 students with Algebra & teach 3 students with Python
- Help student with trouble-shooting, analysis bugs and debugging.