- Accomplished IT Management Professional with over a 10 years combined experience in quality assurance, project management, iteration management, release management, systems integration, data warehouse, programming and organizational leadership.
- Performed in various roles as a QA/Test Manager, Program Test Lead, Release Test Lead, Iteration Test Lead, Automation Test Architect and Performance Test Engineer.
- Hands on experience in Financial, Insurance, Retail, Health Care and Telecom domains on Data warehouses, BI Reports, Web, Mainframe, ERP SAP, SOA/MQ, Imaging & Workflow, CRM, CTI/Genesys, IVR and Mobile applications.
- Proven experience in managing/leading/coordinating multiple Software QA Testing Resources/Teams, Test activities, and multiple Programs/Projects at multiple geographic Locations.
- Expert in Test Data Management, Data warehouse, BI Reports and Backend testing using complex SQL queries.
- Expertise in handling & managing Test Management, Automation and Performance tools like ALM/Quality Center, BPT, QTP, Gherkin, Cucumber, Ruby, Watir, Selenium, JUnit, Topaz and Load Runner/Performance Center.
- Expertise in Functional, Usability, Validation, Smoke, Integration, System, Acceptance, End - To-End, Regression, ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), Automation and Performance/Stress Testing.
- Hands on experience using Iterative/Agile (SCRUM) Development, ASAP and Waterfall Development methodologies.
- Proven experience in implementation of QA best practices, Testing Strategies and Methodologies in Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle stages.
- Enjoys developing, leading and managing High Performing Teams of QATs in a shared services model spread across multiple geographic locations
Quality Assurance, Test Management, Project Management, Iteration Management, Release Management, Agile/Scrum Methodology, People Management, Test Data Management, Test Coordination, Team Lead, Vendor Management, Team Building, Risk Management, Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Performance Testing, ERP/SAP Testing, Data warehouse/ETL Testing and CRM Testing.
Quick Test Professional, ALM/Quality Center, BPT, Selenium, JUnit, Cucumber, Gherkin, Virtual User Generator, Load/Performance Runner, Ruby, Watir, FitNess, Web Services, SOA, SoapUI, iTKO LISA, Win Runner, Topaz, TSL, VB Script, SAP Testing - FICO, SD, MM, PP, QM and TAO, SAP Solution Manager, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, MS Access, Informatica, Ab Initio, Web Focus, Business Objects, Cognos, Win SQL, Toad, Hyperion BRIO, PVCS Tracker, Harvest, Unix, Linux, Windows’, Siebel, Sales force, CTI Genesys, Pyxis Mobile, FileNet, Capture, C, Java, HTML, XML, Cobal, ASP, .NET, MS-Office, MS-Project, SharePoint, Agile/Scrum, RTC, Dream Weaver, Visio, AFP Browser.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
VP, Quality Assurance Lead Manager
- Performed Projects Test Lead and Programs Test Lead Roles. Lead Auto Finance & Student Loans Servicing and Collection area 3 major programs, 15 complex projects and enterprise releases in distributed technology applications Web, Mainframe, CRM, SAP and Data warehouse testing deliverables.
- Leading all test activities, estimations, planning, execution, defects tracking, metrics distribution, test resources allocations and their time tracking.
- Performed Automation and Performance Test Manager Role. Managed/Lead Compass Program overall Automation and Performance Test Activities People, Process and Technology.
- Managed 15 QA/Test (Globally offshore onshore and mix fulltime contract) resources, forecasting and their performance in PMC. Built team from 5 to 15 and maintained high-performing team with 360 degree feedback & coaching.
- Created Testing artifacts, conduct reviews and getting signoff from stake holders i.e. Test Strategies, Test Plans which includes Automation and Performance, Traceability Matrix, Test Life Cycle, Test Schedule/Event Calendars, Cook books, IST Summary & Recommendations, Post-Mortem.
- Coordinate with CM/QA team for test environments, test data and cycles Batch Flows execution
- Perform overall Programs/Projects Defect Tracking Management using HP ALM/Quality Center tool and Facilitate Daily Defect calls.
- Create and track testing Tasks, Risks, Issues, Quality Metrics and Status Reports.
- Actively participate in Change Controls decisions, estimations and coordinate with team for testing.
- Actively facilitate and participating in program/projects level testing status, reviews, issues meetings, Toll gates and PM meetings.
- Improved process with in QA Testing space i.e. Developed/standardized Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Life Cycle, Effective estimations, QC usage governing process, ATDD, Automation Frame Work, Cook books, Post Mortem, Test Summary & Recommendations, Defect Reports Templates, Defect Tracking Procedures and Defect Route Cause Analysis.
- Implemented usage of ATC (Application Test in Cloud) Test Machines for economical and faster scripts execution
- Lead the Originations IT All Employee Recognition Program & Solutions Peer Objective Group
- Coordinated end to end testing with 7 LOBs, 30 interfaces Test teams.
- Analyzed BRD, FSD, Design and Data Models, create queries and clarify with BAs/SAs/Data Modelers.
- Perform Test Scripts reviews to identify gaps prior to execution
- Actively participating in Test data creation, Backend/data warehouse (CAF-DM, EDW) testing and developing test scripts using SQL queries.
- Developed Functional, Smoke & Regression Test Beds for 5 applications using QTP, Cucumber, Gherkin, Ruby, Watir, Selenium, JUnit Automation tools and executed for different code deliveries and phases of testing.
- Generated Test Data in Test environments using Automated scripts
- Understand non-functional requirements and identify critical business flows for performance testing, defined work load models & user distribution, created detailed performance test plan and developed scripts using VUGen.
- Coordinated overall Performance Test execution activities with key stakeholders Business, Compass Program IT, Card Services Performance Test Group, Argo vendor and different co-suppliers using Performance Center/Load Runner.
- Analyze & document overall system reliability, endurance, capacity, availability, scalability and performance during end-to-end load tests, identify critical performance bottlenecks, publish Test Summary reports.
- As needed mentored new/less experienced staff on Servicing applications, automation tools and QA methodology
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Consultant Test Manager
- Managed a large size project which interacts with 7 LOBs & 6 Corporate stakeholders and 30 downstream systems and 4 major interfaces testing deliverables i.e. SDM, REFODS, SAP and BO Reports.
- Lead overall testing activities for SDM Projects i.e. Test Planning, Estimating, Test Data Coordination, Reviews, Multiple Cycles (IST & UAT) Test Execution, Automation testing, Performance Testing, End to end testing, Regression Testing and Defect Management activities.
- Developed complete Test Strategy and received sing off from all stake holders
- Coordinated with the GFT-TCOE Team for Automation functional Regression test using QTP Quick Test Pro, and for Load/Performance Testing using Performance Runner.
- Actively facilitated or participated calls i.e. BRD/FSD/Design Reviews, IST Call, Defects Review Call, Weekly FRD Program Review, Cross programs dependency, Test Environments Infrastructure and Go/No Go & Reviews.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Lead, IT/QA Testing
- Performed Iteration Test Lead Role.
- Lead overall Confidential Contact Center/CRM Agile line’s multiple Iterations test activities in a shared service environment - CRM Siebel, CTI/Genesys, Pyxis Mobile, Data warehouse.
- Delivered Iterations successfully in Bi-weekly mode.
- Performed Release Test Lead Role. Lead overall Contact Center and Imaging Workflow streams multiple Releases test activities in a shared service environment - CRM Siebel, CTI/Genesys, Pyxis Mobile, DW and Imaging Workflow. Implemented Releases successfully in monthly mode.
- Performed Program Test Lead role for a major program Customer Information Management (CIM). Coordinated Enterprise level with other areas Test leads for End to end testing.
- Managed large data conversion testing through multiple cycles and interfaces for CIM SVOC project.
- Lead overall testing activities Release level and with in the Iteration Agile line i.e. Stories Analysis, Test Planning, Estimating, Resource Allocation, Test Data Coordination, Test Environments, User Maintenance, Reviews, Test Execution includes Automation and Performance, Quality Metrics, Change Manage & Defect Management activities.
- Created ESDM Testing work products, conduct reviews and received signoff from stake holders i.e. Master Test Strategy, Testing Risk book, Traceability Matrix, Test Execution and Defect Management reports.
- Lead the process improvement and capability maturity model i.e. Risk based testing, Static testing, ATDD, 3 Amigos & Defects Route Cause Analysis, Version Controls, Retrospectives, Quality Metrics distribution, Display of BVCs (Big Visual Charts).
- Actively Facilitated & Participated Test Team Status, Reviews, GO/No Go, Iteration Team’s Daily Stand-ups, Tasking sessions, Show & Tells and Retrospectives.
- Actively participated in the Quality Center Working Committee to consolidate NF QC multiple Projects folders to One NFIT Project folder, and for administrative tasks.
- Actively participated in CRM, Imaging Workflow, Backend Database and SOA/MQ testing and coordinate with other interfaces for end to end testing.
- Created BAR Team for Automation Regression-Performance test, used QTP Quick Test Pro for functional and Performance Runner for Performance Testing.
- Developed and executed Automation test framework & scripts for 3 major applications using QTP, Cucumber, Gherkin, Ruby, Watir
- Analyzed Non functional requirements identified critical transactions and Developed Performance Test Strategy and test scripts using VUGen tool.
- Coordination with Enterprise level Performance test group for Load testing.
- Analyze Performance Test Results, track SLAs, identify bottlenecks and share with key stakeholders.
- Mentored less experienced peers/contractors on QA processes, and acted as a SME for key applications.
ETL Test Lead
- Leading overall testing activities i.e. Test Planning, Estimating, Test Resources Allocations, Test Data Coordination, Test Execution and Defect Management activities.
- Coordinating for various Test cycles i.e. Staging, Integration, Semantic, System Test, Regression Test, Back End Test, Functional and Post-install.
- Created ESDM Testing work products i.e. Master Test Strategy, Testing Risk book, Traceability Matrix, Test Execution, Cook books and Defect Management reports.
- Analyzed requirements, design specifications, data model and developed test cases to test the new views created on the source databases, ETLs to load the data into the warehouse and BI Reports.
- Reviewed requirements and source-to-target transformations in Consensus.
- Developed complex SQL queries to run against source databases for data validation.
- Created automated scripts to prepare Test data at different layers (Source Views, Staging, Warehouse, Data mart and BI services).
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Testing Tools Specialist
- Responsible to create the Tree Structure and various Reports in TestDirector and User set ups for testing team and customized the testing tool.
- Primary Contact for Testing Tools issues like Topaz, Win Runner and Test Director.
- Identified, Recommended and Implemented the Testing Tools like WinRunner and TestDirector.
- Mentored in Testing Techniques and Tools to the Testing Team.
- Actively participated in Nationwide Life Insurance Underwriting Desktop testing and interfaces end to end testing.
- Performed the System, Functional, Smoke, Regression, Automation, Usability, Stress and Performance testing for Underwriting Desktop and impacted interfaces.
- Lead the automation testing. Majority scripts were automated, enhanced and executed for New and Regression testing using Win Runner.
- Created the Scripts for Topaz and Load Runner using the Virtual User Generator tool.
- Lead the Performance Testing and coordinate with enterprise performance test group for Load testing. For every UD Release taken the Topaz and Load Runner statistics. Maintained the Topaz Admin system.