- Delivering quality software and supplying client solutions
- Adept at testing business and scientific software applications, providing meaningful data to external and internal customers.
- A resourceful team member with a keen eye for detail, a logical mind for problem solving, and a heart for service.
- Application Testing
- Document Requirements
- Release Deployment
- Ad Hoc Reporting
Operation Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, and earlier, and MS - DOS.
Networks: Microsoft Windows NT, 2000, 2008, 2012; VPN; VMware Horizon; Novell.
Program/Scripting Languages: Rational TeamTest and MicroFocus TestPartner, VBA, SQL, PowerShell, C, C++, FORTRAN, and BASIC.
Office Tools: Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint), Lotus Notes, TFS, HP Server Manager, SSRS, SharePoint, and SourceSafe.
Confidential, Carrollton, Texas
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Designed, implemented, extended, integrated, and executed test strategies for Individual and Corporation web-based income tax products.
- Installed and reimaged Virtual Workstations for application testing purposes.
- Active interaction with both internal and external customers.
- Created spreadsheet report to analyze client average times to retrieve, compute, and print tax return data for senior managers’ review.
- Prepared 50 virtual users for stress testing, an Excel dashboard to control inputs, and VBA scripts to execute server critical limits tests.
- Scripted function to input over 1800 income tax returns for clients' training classroom.
- Reduced and eliminated file servers costs by extracted from HP Service Manager 9 system and corrected costs and chargebacks to import to ServiceNow changeover.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Planned, wrote and executed functional and non-functional tests for Accounting Market tax products.
- Reported application defects to production groups.
- Performed regression and stressing tests to webserver loads.
- Created, certified, and deployed software installment CD packages.
- Ported Rational Robot scripts into MicroFocus TestPartner .net scripts.
- Took on the whole release process for e-Form CD product delivery, installation, testing, deployment, certification, and shipping to 3600 clients.
- Designed, developed and executed tests (both manual and automated) to ensure Tax Income CD Software Applications quality met business requirements.
- Wrote Rational Robot scripts to test basic functional functions for lead testing members.
- Testing web-based products included different workstation/server combinations and communication servers.