- An Aspiring Automation Test Lead and QA Lead with 13 years of overall experience in Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy &utilities and having a proven track record of delivering the project with quality
- Experience in handling different project roles in critical situations. Worked as Automation Test Lead, QA Lead and SAP Functional Test Analyst
- 10+ Years of Automation experience using Selenium Java, Cucumber/Ruby Gherkin and QTP/ UFT on most robust applications
- Experience in .Net applications test
- Experience in Backend RESTful API testing using Rest Assured, Restito, SoapUI and Postman for backend web services
- Familiar in ETL testing using SQL, Oracle
- Experience in SAP TAO Automation implementation
- Experience on SAP Business process such as Order to Cash (OTC) and Procure to Pay (P2P) and FI
- Hands on experience on SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Testing on for Organization elements such as Customer Master, Vendor Master, Material Master, Cost Center, Cost Element, Profit Center, Company Codes, Chart of Accounts and Business Partners
- Experience in TDD and BDD testing
- Familiar with TFS and MTM visual studio 2013
Test Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Test Management: HP ALM, Confluence and JIRA
Automation Technologies: UFT, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Ruby, Rest Assured, Restito and Worksoft Certify and SAP TAO
IDE: IntelliJ and Eclipse
Web Service Testing: SoapUI, RESTful services
Operating Systems: Windows 7, XP, Mac and Unix/ Linux
Databases & Tools: SQL Server 2000, MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle 9i
Programming languages: VB Script and Core Java
CRM Applications: SAP CRM and Salesforce
ERP: SAP ECC, SAP BODS, MDG, SAP CRM, S/4 Hana and Net Weaver Portal
Confidential, Reynoldsburg, OH
- Re - platform the current environment into continues build deployment process
- Involve daily SCRUM meetings and develop test scripts in Agile methodology
- Involve and review Acceptance criteria in every sprint planning
- Evaluated open source tools which fits for automated CI/CD deployment
- Prepare Frontend and Backend CI/CD deployment process
- Implement Automation framework using Cucumber, Selenium Java and TestNG
- Involve continuous code reviews in Bitbucket
- Prepare Backend scripts using Rest Assured, Gradle and testNG
- Prepare Web services mock server scripts using Restito
- Develop CI/CD modal via automated process and update test results in JIRA story
- Deploy Automation scripts and Support SCRUM releases
- Work with Frontend Web Development (FEWD) and Business team for finalize Acceptance Criteria for Automated Acceptance Criteria
Confidential, Dublin, OH
Automation Test Lead
- Identified the test cases to be automated and performed data driven testing and GUI Check Points using Selenium WebDriver and enhanced the overall functionality of the application.
- Involved in the project team, which focused on testing and dealing with process, tools and best practices. This team also leveraged testing knowledge, technology, methodology and resources across similar projects.
- Developed queries using SQL and updating records and validate database records as expected.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to show the test coverage requirement vs. Test scripts.
- Prepared S/4 Hana scripts for OTC and WM processes
- Developed Selenium WebDriver Automation scripts to evaluate Distribution and Warehouse management process
- Performed Input Validations, User Interface Validations, Browser Compatibility testing and Navigation testing.
- Performed Backend testing to verify the data integrity by passing SQL Queries.
- Performed Smoke and Functional testing on every build of the application.
- Defect Reporting, Analyzing, Tracking and Report Generation using Quality Center/ALM
- Attended the daily Bug review meetings, weekly status meetings and walkthroughs and interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for resolving Defects.
- Participated and Initiated Team meetings on a regular basis and involved in active discussion to improve the testing quality
Environment: Java, S/4 Hana, Elite ERP, HP ALM, HP UFT and Selenium WebDriver and Git
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Functional Test lead.
- Prepared Customer, Vendor and Material Master Data Governance Automation scripts using Selenium Web driver
- Developed customer master data and condition records scripts in Selenium
- Prepared Test scenarios as per ARIS Business Process Model(BPM)
- Involved in testing of various functional modules such as MDG, BP, Finance, Procure to Pay and Order to cash processes.
- Involved to review and Manage L5/RICEFWs requirements mapping with test cases
- Working with MDG team to ensure required master data is setup in the QA box.
- Involved on analysis of Requirement documents, Design documents& Business Rules for designing testing activities that typically involves
- Worked on Test procedures, write test case scenarios, review and verify quality standards.
Environment: Selenium/ WebDriver, SAP ECC, SAP MDG, SAP BODS, LSMW, ARIS BPM and HP ALM
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Regression Test Lead
- Implemented Selenium test scripts & execution for all for every regression release
- Prepared integrated automation test plan.
- Update incremental KAP document for OLB MM system & maintain up to date as per the current application status
- Test metrics from HP ALM & Clear Quest updates for all assigned projects & activities
- Developed reusable components in Web driver
- Prepared Release wise test data plan
- Prepared on Test findings & test signoff report preparation for assigned projects
- Prepared Test execution conducted at offshore for quarterly releases
- Developed Regression selenium scripts for various sub systems
Environment: Mainframe, HP ALM, Ruby, Selenium Web driver, HP QTP, TestNG, Clear Quest and Java, .Net
Confidential, Birmingham, UK
Automation Test Lead
- Primary point of contact for Regression Testing for the NG UK- GDFO Project
- Involved to prepare Regression Testing scope, planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement / release phases
- Implemented Selenium IDE for Portal testing
- Developed in resolving QTP/ UFT and Quality Center related issues for the Offshore Test team
- Prepared Automation framework and strategy for R3 & R4 releases
- Prepared and maintaining test plans, test cases and test data
- Participated regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP CRM, Syclo, Click, ESRI, HP QC, Selenium and HP QTP
Confidential, USA, UK
Sr. Quality Engineer
- Prepared Test Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement / release
- Played as Quality Center administrator and single point of contact for QTP/QC server.
- Prepared Automation framework and strategy
- Developed customized functions using VB script
- Prepared integration test cases using Worksoft certify
- Prepared Procure to pay (P2P) and Order to cash process test cases
- Developed generic re-usable components across application in HP UFT
- Prepared the agenda of the meeting. (Weekly team meeting etc.)
- Worked in maintaining test plans, test cases and test data
- Prepared status reports (Daily, Weekly etc.)
- Check issues in the application to the DSS contact point
Environment: SAP R/3, ECC 6.0, Lotus Notes, Worksoft Certify, HP Quality Center HP QTP, Windows XP and CMD
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in Automation testing using HP QTP
- Performed GAP analysis with the SME’s and identify the number of Components required to address the Business Process Tests (End to End)
- Prepared reusable functions
- Prepared the QTP script and uploaded the script into QC
- Involved in identification of re-usable functions and Follow the coding standards
Environment: Java, People soft, Quick Test Professional 8.2 and Quality Center 9.0, Windows XP
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Created automation scripts using QTP
- Daily build deployed into Test Environment
- Developed re-usable functions using VB script
- Installation testing, sanity testing for each build
- Validated data using SQL queries
- Retested resolved bugs on each build
- Test result analysis, Test Reports, Preparation of Test Release Notes
- Provide the bug’s status report using Test Director
Environment: QTP, Test Director, Java, Change Point and Windows 2000, XML, SQL and Eclipse