Seeking Quality Assurance Analyst / Tester position in a high ethic company, which could connect my years of experience to executive platform.
- Over 5 years of IT experience in the effective use of QA tools and software practices with full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- History of client - focused delivery and maintaining a track record of releasing high quality products within proposed schedule and budget.
- Experience in Black Box, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Regression testing
- Extensively worked on creating detailed Test requirements, Test Plans, Procedures, Test Cases, Test Strategies and generating/executing Test Scripts to meet business and functional specifications.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel for writing Test Plans, Test Cases, and weekly status reports.
- Experienced primarily with telecom, healthcare and banking domains
- Conducted internal audits and assisted team in meeting various compliance level
- Expertise in Manual Testing. Expertise in testing of both Client/server and Web Applications.
- Exposure with back-end / database testing (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Highly skilled in defect tracking, and simultaneously coordinating with development team on improvements and change requests
- Extensive knowledge of complete Software Development Life Cycle including different methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc
- Experience in testing internal IT implementations as well as commercially sold off the shelf systems
- Expertise in Webservices testing via SOA Test, SOAP UI, ITKP LISA, Xpath Validator
- Maintain Test artefacts (Test plan, Test Data, Test Certificate) on MS Sharepoint
Testing Tools: HP Testing Suite (Quality Center, Quick Test Professional), SOAP UISOA TEST, Scrutinet, Test Manager, XML validator, Xpath validatorSelenium, ITKO LISA,Maven,Hudson
Database: MS Access, Oracle 8i and 9i and SQL Server 2000/2005.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Mac, MS Dynamics, UNIX, MS Visio
Languages: HTML, JAVA
Reporting Tools: Mercury Quality Center 9.0/9.2/10.0, MS Excel, MS Word
Other Applications: Weblogicserver
Confidential, New Jersey
Quality Assurance Tester
- Create and maintain real-time lab inventory (router data) and activate specific service for functional testing
- Create and maintain test scheduling, formulated test plan and execution strategy for system testing
- Estimate test effort for quarterly released new application features (small, medium and large effort)
- Manage test artefact inventory on MS SharePoint, Quality Center and shared workspace for audit purposes
- Create and maintain Unix scripts/requests to simulate upstream application request
- Review and coordinate UAT and flow through test efforts
- Coordinate Change Request and work assignment with System Engineers (SE) and development groups
- Create and maintain automated tests via SOAP UI and UNIX shell scripts
- Create and maintain complex SQL statements for test validation and test simulation (CURD)
- Execute regression tests for telecom products like MIS, BVOIP on multiple implementation platforms like CISCO, Juniper etc.
- Execute Pair Wise Testing with upstream and downstream applications
- Test Production Issue fixes and report results
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Set up project in Quality center for system test and set up test environment
- Perform UI testing and API testing
- Coordinate Change Request and work assignment with QA, BA and development
- Assist in framework creation for test automation via Selenium, QTP
- Create system test scripts for different test scenarios covering all aspects of project functionality.
- Develop and update Test Scenarios, and Test Cases based on the System requirements document.
- Involved in plan test scheduling, formulated test plan and execution strategy for system testing.
- Walked-through test scenarios with Business SMEs, test cases with Test Analyst and development team.
- Participated Business functionality review meetings.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Designed, planned, organized and implemented the testing procedures on the cell phone device
- Developed sustainable solutions for testing during SDLC
- Manually tested the devices for dialing, messaging and connecting to cellular connection
- Logged defects and generating reports regularly
- Created and updated testing scenarios on the daily basis
- Participated in the weekly meetings with the QA and developers teams
- Monitored daily performance of the QA team to match the outcome with the business requirement
Confidential, Princeton, New Jersey
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Defined system requirements for the medical device execution
- Executed Manual quality assurance testing for the heart monitoring device
- Examined and troubleshoot the possible defects for the system
- Performed running, testing, monitoring of the heart monitoring device
- Delivered implements to increase the quality of the device
- Reported daily test scenarios and results to the QA lead
- Communicated with the QA team on daily basis in order to increase the quality control and improvement