- Accomplished Strong Operation Specialist, work in many settings where their prime concern is to identify problems at the client level and resolve them to meet business objectives.
- Data Management.
- Experience with complex database management.
- Ability to understand data and relationship between data by summarizing data and provide clear understand to management.
- Project planning and development.
- Detail orientation to maintain document accurate and measure solutions for clients Inventory/Logistics Warehouse management.
- High level of Customer Service and Client Focus Skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Strong data Visualization and Presentation Skills.
- Excellent Multitasker and Problem solver.
- Proficiency in investigative techniques and pattern recognition and previous success in complex analysis and investigation with unstructured data populations.
- Exceptional research and analytical skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data, decipher higher risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product, customer type, etc) and to identify trends and potential high - risk activity, and to document conclusions appropriately.
- Self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Microsoft word
- Power point and Excel.
- Pivot table, VLOOKUP, Outlook Skills.
Confidential, New York
Lead Operation Specialist/ Account Specialist
- Analyzed large amount of data, for client’s monthly and quarterly reports to ensure client’s needs are met. Supported the Director and VP of Operations to solve problems and develop alternative solutions.
- Collaborated with finance too validated accuracy through daily checks of previous current and future systems.
- Collaborated with the technology tear in ensure SQL programming to correct data errors and back fill any incorrect information.
- Research accounts in Russian/ Moscow, US, Canada, UK and EMEA
- Analyzed interpret trends for evaluating carrier’s performances for Outbound and Inbound Shipment.
- Collaborated with Finance team in resolving outstanding invoices and agreements.
- Monitored Freight Claim and Track Import and Export shipments | Generate reports to identifies risk and problems.
- Provided Admin Support to all Directors | Manage day to day operation of department follow up and maintain deadlines.
- Reduced closing time for monthly close by 30% by automating inventory valuation process and Identifying key trends for efficiency.
- Monitored key billing documentation for TMS shipment to insure accuracy and compliance to client shipments.
- Troubleshoot day to day customer issues and provide direct support to client by phone, email and CRM tools.
- Work with the client to communicate important information about system maintenance charges, events and to address clients concerns regarding any aspect of the or concerns.
- Prepares reports and presentations utilizing feedback too large client such Dell, UPS, DHL along with many order client’s and Carrier’s.
Data Reporting SpecialistConfidential
- Collected, summarized and analyzed data to provide report for all departments to utilize in decision making, while measuring results.
- Wrote research report describing the experiment conducted, results and findings Communicates with all departments.
- Presented and owned technical details for organization reporting solutions.
- Evaluated changing factors frequently to meet client goal.
- Prepared recommendation base on operational analysis to achieve all client’s outcome on monthly KPI.
Inventory Compliance Coordinator
- Resolved inventory Discrepancies.
- Troubleshot technical issues on all EDI shipment, monitor documents.
- Communicated with Multiple warehouse on inventory inbound and outbound shipment.
- Tracked outbound and inbound shipment to resolve client issue.
- Determined risk by measuring collections strategies.
- Aggregated and analyst weekly, monthly, annually inbound and outbound shipment.
- Monitored dashboard for compliance for real time alert.
- Addressed Inbound and Outbound Issues.