IT professional with Master’s Degree and more than five years of experience in database management, project management, Security/auditing, process documentation and Security installation/updates.
Skills : Database management, billing, data/trend analysis, auditing, Risk Assessment,Security, test plans, test cases, business reports, resource management, MS Project, MS Office, Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), SAP, Business Explorer.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Risk Compliance analyst
- Regularly monitor security trends and provide proactive updates
- \ Risk and Compliance in the implementation of a data governance framework
- Ensure all systems are actively receiving updates
- Assess risk and effectiveness of controls
- Interpret audit results and make conclusions on the adequacy and reliability of controls
- Assess internal controls that weaken risks for outside
- Provide administrative rights to facility for security purposes
- Prioritize control projects based on severity of risk and non - compliance.
- Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization
- Participates in special projects with multiple team members to ensure risk is assessed.
- Produce test reports and analysis documents.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed and documented long-term improvement processes for data warehousing
- Provided investor reporting, loss reporting, and inventory tracking.
- Performed data input, data analysis, and validation of loss for a high volume client.
- Ran queries to identify missing shipments.
- Ensured customer satisfaction while maintaining contracted Service Level Agreements.
Confidential, Coppell, TX
- Managed complex system problem logs.
- Compiled and interpreted systems and business process changes.
- Liaised with customers during analysis, requirements definition and design activities.
- Documented and delivered training support.
- Participated in the Claims Appeal process.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Ensuring the necessary controls and procedures are set in place to cost-effectively to protect HP systems assets from viruses and destruction
- Regularly review audit logs and provide reports from HP security network
- Participate in duty rotation for access and control process
- Document internal security procedures
- Worked in conjunction with Information Security team to ensure compliance by monitoring the system changes
- Maintain current knowledge of security regulations and HP technology
Confidential, Natick, MA
Security Analyst Intern
- Conducted a company-wide security audit using Excel/Business
- Explorer; ensured correct personnel had access to company spending and earnings
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations .
- Maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support
- Safeguards computer files by performing regular backups
- Monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements
Confidential, Kernersville, NC
- Trained employees to provide support and on billing procedures.
- Logged, tracked, analyzed, and coordinated all system changes, including software codes
- Identified and summarized problems and inconsistencies and made recommendations
- Assisted in development of training, educational, and technical documentation.
- Resolved assigned claims on a daily by making necessary edits, validation, or placements