Detail - oriented and dynamic professional with comprehensive experience in providing technical support and customer service to Fortune 500 companies. Armed with track record of achieving rapid promotions. Known for planning and implementing effectual solutions for complex issues in the company. Efficient in understanding customer needs as well as addressing and meeting their expectations. Capable of working independently and coordinating with onsite and offshore teams. Able to establish and maintain rapport with staff and other professionals in the industry. Equipped with strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Technical Support
- Superior Customer Service
- Quality Control
- Project Planning and Development
- Business Solutions
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Customer Engagement
- Process Improvement
- Staff and Performance Development
- Team Building
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 95/98, 2000, XP, 7 and 8
Platforms: Microsoft Windows NT
Database: Oracle, SQL
Protocol: Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Network Protocol
Software: Onyx, Visual Studio 2010, Quality Center, Microsoft Test Manager
Languages: SQL, XML Web Services, Java, and C ++
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Senior Quality Engineer
- Display expertise in overseeing tests for web-based and enterprise-level commercial applications.
- Create high-quality complex database queries and complete effective reviews.
- Support the team in developing flexibility in automation scripts to accommodate changes on assigned functions and to integrate into other products.
- Initiate the delivery of various SaaS (Software as a Service) application testing.
- Spearheaded all aspects of test project estimation and planning as well as test reporting process and delivery.
Confidential, Lexington, MA
Technical Support Advisor
- Effectively functioned as initial support person for new customers, responsible for actively responding to operational and application issues.
- Carried out overall system problems debugging; user requirements customization; customer transition to on-going technical support group; and technical support engineer back-up.
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Displayed efficiency in providing helpdesk support to customers as well as in troubleshooting problems through Onyx Knowledge Base.
- Communicated with the senior technical support engineer regarding unresolved issues.
- Received multiple service s including four Extreme Service s by providing support to customers; as well as Mutual Learning for instilling knowledge for a team in India.