- Conducted all manual testing for the successful implementation of the Tax Exempt Determination System (TEDS) Release 2b Phase 2 and 3 - 4.
- Created all the test case description documents for the TEDS Release 2b Phase 2.
- Interacted with Lead Developer to identify valid business scenarios and Test Cases.
- Provided technical test analysis, including artifact collection and network design analysis for security assessments of IT systems and applications.
- Utilized Rational Test Manager to develop and execute manual test scenarios.
- Developed test execution matrixes for system testing and regression testing.
- Utilized Rational Clear Quest for problem identification tickets and ensured the appropriate hand-offs and retesting took place.
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, Visio, SQL, DB2Quest Central (DB2), Confidential Security Center, WebSphere MQ Series, Object oriented testing experience, IBM Rational testing tool suite (Robot, Clear Quest, Clear Case, Requisite Pro, and Test Manager), BART Tool, C++, and Platform Windows NT, WINSQL and Hummingbird.
Confidential, Portsmouth, NHQuality Test Engineer
Confidential, Columbia, MDQuality Test Engineer
Confidential, Rockville, MDTest Lead
Confidential, Jacksonville, FLTest Lead
Confidential, Greenbelt, MDTest Lead
- The position required knowledge with Confidential compliance scanning experience, as well as some background in File Management & Access service requests.
- I received minimal supervision and I was very competent to work on the information security activities on my own, and I required only general direction for the balance of the activities.
- Provided technical support to clients, management and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products.
- Assisted senior staff in the evaluation, development, implementation and operational aspects of security standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments (e.g., firm-wide, distributed, client server systems, and e-applications).
- Coordinated the reporting data security incidents and participated in investigations.
- Acted as a liaison to the product groups and assists them in the implementation of security technologies and application security.
- Identified and escalated changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures.
- Performed document reviews and vulnerability scans on IT systems as part of testing activities for security assessments and continuous monitoring.
- Developed test plans, conducted manual testing and created the test report for the successful implementation of web based CyberAssistant Wizard Prototype.
- Interacted with business users to identify valid business scenarios and Test Cases.
- Worked with customer to provide detailed tracking of Test requirement to Functional test cases and test scripts.
- Provided BRE status for the Traceability Matrix to map business rules/requirement to test script(s).
- Served as an experienced Quality Test Engineer responsible for the development and management of the test plans for the e-services test web-based/internet environment.
- Assisted as Test Lead with generation of Test Plan utilizing COTS (commercial-off-the-shelf) implementation of PeopleSoft CRM.
- Assumed additional job duties as the Rational Test Manager Administrator for E-Service project, using the Administrator software to set test groups, and provides privileges to new users.
- Assigned tasks to team members and set target dates for completion and follow up.
- Provided training to new team members, and provided assistance to junior Testing Specialists.
- Supported Information System Security Officers (ISSOs) in mitigating vulnerabilities through generating or updating necessary documentation.
- Conducted compliance reviews of system security documentation (e.g., System Security Plan (SSP), Risk Assessment (RA), Contingency Plan (CP), Configuration Management, (CM Plan), Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Continuous Monitoring Plan (CM), and FIPS 199 to evaluate compliance with guidelines, policies and procedures.