- Quality Assurance Analyst with exceptional experience in process improvement, quality and reporting.
- Trained team members on mortgage origination software.
- Strong problem solving ability with attention to detail and accuracy writing scripts.
- Excellent communication skills, committed team player, works independently with little guidance.
- Highly motivated individual with a proven success record of improving/streamlining processes.
- Software Quality Assurance
- Support and Train Team Members
- Black Box Testing
- Foster Key Relationships
- Team Work Facilitation
- Problem Resolution
Proficient in the use of software applications such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, HP Quality Center, XML Spy and Dr. Apriori. Extensive experience creating test scripts in Microsoft Excel.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
- Provided world class service by analyzing requirements, completing scripting assignments and uploading test cases into HP Quality Center Test Lab within the customary release timelines.
- Executed testing assignments in accordance with the test plan created for each release; met all milestone dates and delivered quality code to production on the established release date.
- Maintained control and compliance by opening defects in HP Quality Center as determined by bank processes.
- Successful track record completing retest of defects and documented results in Quality Center within the established standards.
- Accurately entered test execution results (Pass/Fail) in Quality Center Test Lab and attached corresponding supporting documentation.
- Ensured complete audit documentation trail for all release items.
- Implemented UAT testing strategies for any release to minimize gaps and overlaps.
- Maximized efficiency with comprehensive test planning and minimized post - implementation defects with thorough and relevant testing.
- Designated as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for mortgage banking operating system for all team members.
- Fostered peers and other team member’s development by providing clear feedback.
- Ensured communication on all relevant information to all vested partners as well as insight on priorities, tasks, and deliverables.
- Contributed to continuous improvements and proactively supported knowledge sharing within the home lending organization.
- Utilized testing tools such as XML Spy in order to review XML files and ensured correct data elements and variables were sent to the bank databases as well as being sent and received between loan operating systems.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
- Streamlined testing process for Confidential Banking loan operating system c redit policy. Focal point for large team effort to complete at least six testing efforts of hours each.
- Instrumental in testing team's ability to successfully test the rapid policy changes during the housing market crash of 2008.
- Identified problems and addressed issues by writing accurate test scripts for the new loan operating system.
- Prepared test analysis, test plans and test scripts to ensure quality code is implemented to production with zero defects.
- Organized and facilitated test assignments to assist management in maximizing available resources during the building stage of the mortgage origination software.
- Provided detailed status reports to management for new software decision engine and regulatory fees.
- Peer reviewed colleague’s scripts for accuracy and that all requirements were met.
- Managed defects by evaluating and analyzing errors found in testing to determine if issue is a defect. Tested defect to prove error(s) had been fixed and no other issues remained. Resulted in zero defects sent to production.
- Contributed and played a part in successful production validations that ensured quality code migrated to the production environment.
- Reviewed and interpreted business requirements for Confidential loan operating system into a testable script for functionality and rules.
- Wrote and test scripts to uncover any issues or defects prior to production implementation to internal customers.
- Assisted Project Manager by coordinating and providing updates for the day-to-day activities associated with tasks assigned.
- Supplied Project Manager with information for project planning, status reports, issue resolution and risk management.
SR. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Provided professional administrative services to VP of Operations Support and Performance and Infrastructure for Confidential.
- Work environment required an independent thinker to support Vice President of Division as well as providing support in a fast past environment to division managers, supervisors and individual employees.