Applications: MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint), ALM, FASET, QC, Test Partner, Rational Clearquest, Hesitation, IBM Utilities, VSAM, Vision, INTERTEST, DB2, SPUFI, QMF, TSO/ISPF, FILE - AID, ENDEVOR, VIASOFT, MS Office, Sybase, Information Server, Proxy Server, Oracle 8i, Microsoft Analysis Services, MS Data Analyzer, Business Objects.
Operating Systems: IBM MVS/XA/ESA, OS/390, UNIX, MS DOS, Windows 95/98/ME/XP/7, Windows NT/2000, VM/CMS, ICCF.
Environment: s M/F, WEB, Oracle, J2EE, Java, Client Server, QC, PC, LAN Desk, QC Director, ALM, Mercury Test Director, Hospital, Medical Claims, QCARE, Network X Modeler
Skills: EDI transactions including 835/837/834/270/271/277/997 , WEBSTRAT, WINSTRAT, Network Access, QCARE we and BMS. Created test databases on Windows NT and Unix platforms, loaded tables and databases using Oracle Utilities including SQL*Loader and Export/Import. Performed hot and cold backups of test databases.
Languages: HTML, WebSphere, ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT-4, COBOL, COBOL II, COBOL LE, OS/JCL, SQL.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
- Liaise among business, developers, and end users to ensure 100% testing coverage and traceability to the business requirements for UPS billing system.
- Coordinated Cross Portfolio for Billing test efforts for numerous large and extra - large multifaceted projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to document broad business Requirements and obtain end user approval.
- Created test plans, test conditions/scripts based on the business/system requirements, executed test scripts for functional and regression testing.
- Created test cases manually to perform different types of mainframe testing such as positive/negative, functional/regression, interface, screen navigational testing, smoke/sanity
- Analyzed system specifications and business requirements and helped create the detailed Test Plan. Prioritize testing priorities based on business risk. Creating of traceability matrix to keep track of changes in requirement and their impact on testing efforts
- Preparing and executing test cases in the mainframe using T2 tool for functional testing.
- Performed negative and positive testing manually.
- Imported and exported CICS Transaction data for multiple countries
- R eporting testing status to QA team and raising issues and concerns that may impact billing cycle schedule
- Worked Closely with Dev Team, System Analysts, and CICS team to troubleshoot issues found during test execution. Verified data information, account information and authorization of transaction data in green screens of Mainframe application.
- Innovative knowledge in Test Case Design, Test Tool Usage, Test Execution. Hands-on experience in Manual Testing covering system, System Integration and Data Quality Testing
- Setup QA environment for necessary transaction data according to QA testing scenarios.
- Tested Mainframe Online CICS applications
- Participated in all phases of end-to-end testing which includes User Acceptance Testing, Functionality Testing and Regression Testing of the Billing Application.
- HP ALM 11.0 was used for creating Test cases and tracking defects.
- UPS T2 tool was used to execute large volume shipment transactions.
- Support testing environment in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Environment: CICS Mainframe Testing, QTP, File-Aid, HTML, DB2, MS Share Point, Quality Center
Confidential, New York, NY
- Gathered inputs from the business analyst and development team to understand business requirements, test data requirements and application.
- Created detailed test plan, test cases and execute all testing to ensure test outcomes meet expectations and yield the anticipated results.
- Utilized SQL to execute manual and automated test scripts to perform and validate data integrity of QA results and documented testing issues. Informed user community and upper management, of any discrepancies for resolution and repair prior to production that could impact clients.
Confidential, New York, NY
Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Subject-matter expert serving as liaison with Business Requirements Analyst, Business Owners and Vendors on status reporting and resolution of test results.
- Successfully tested and implemented APR DRG pricing methodologies for inpatient hospital claims, claims processing and all interfaces for modifications related to the HIPAA 5010 standardized claim format utilizing WEBSTRAT and WINSTRAT methodologies to validate DRG groupings.
- Document, coordinate process improvements and update test plans and test cases on Medical and Hospital claims processing for combined DED/CAP/OOP benefit plans and for re-usable scenarios with future releases.
- Interpreted, created, and modified provider contracts including plan benefits, Pre-authorizations, claims configurations such as system edit rules, code sets (ICD9 and CPT), Medicare and Medicaid fee schedule updates, general policies and procedures test plans/cases/ scenarios for enforcement of benefits processing, updating benefits tracking including copayments, deductibles, and out of pocket expenses to ensure accurate reimbursements.
- Established traceability matrices, defined scenarios and documented with reusable test scripts to ensure accurate UAT for all lines of business and benefit groups for each assigned project associated with Provider Contract pricing, PT/OT Palladian, Coordinated Benefit savings, Medicare 2010, checked Rollup and the QUAL Care claims processing network.
- Documented, compiled and maintained all business and technical requirements for program.
- Involved in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, and Regression Testing on different versions of QCARE and Facet the applications.
- Used strong time-management skills to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyzed functional requirements and documented issues in Share Point.
- Created detailed test plan, test cases and execute all testing to ensure test outcomes meet expectations and yield the anticipated result.
- Conducted user acceptance testing to ensure that developed systems satisfied the needs of business clients as specified in the functional requirements.
- Communicated frequently with clients regarding applications functionality requirements.
- Recommended finely-tuned changes to meet all guidelines.
- Planned, designed, facilitated and documented UAT results with business team.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
- Coordinated monthly billing schedule to ensure the proper handling of data captures, environment sync-ups, database changes, base line executions, conversion processes, stress testing, component turnover, DASD maintenance and parallel regression testing.
- Reviewed, evaluated and modified technical design documents and business requirements impacting the application.
- Utilized SQL to execute manual and automated test scripts to perform and validate data integrity of UAT results and documented testing issues. Informed user community and upper management, of any discrepancies for resolution and repair prior to production that could impact clients.
- Performed post implementation reviews to confirm accuracy of data and to ensure that existing system functionality was not compromised.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Worked with Test Director to accurately track UAT cases, update and track test metrics, statistics and defect resolutions daily for senior level management reporting.
- Conducted daily User Acceptance meetings with Client Account Managers, Development Managers and Test Leads and organized the monthly release schedule and regression testing for the Vision Billing system and to identify any risks or issues impacting testing including inputs and rating, captures, bill run cycles and rollbacks.
- Established alternative testing plans and provided status updates and test plan solutions to upper level management and all test coordinators and test leads to streamline testing for accurate delivery of software to production environments.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
- Attended regular status meetings with Senior Level Management, Business Partners and Development Groups to determine the testing needs for HIPAA, SSN to Non-SSN Conversion, Flexible Products and combined out of pocket initiatives.
- Supervised and trained QA Analysts and new consultants on SDLC process, POS claim processing system, eligibility, Client profile setups and on automated tools, defect tracking, creating test plans and tracking progress for the monthly releases.
- Supervised the monthly Book of Business release testing and established test plans, including matrix cross-referencing individual requirements with individual test cases of various clients and services including, but not limited to the United Healthcare, for CICS and DB2 applications that were re-designed for the HIPAA compliance initiative clients.
- Developed, utilized and maintained various automated/testing tools Rational ClearQuest for monthly release tracking to open process defects and Hiperstation scripts, Comparex and other in-house testing databases, to capture, maintain, and execute TCP/IP and 3270 mainframe scripts against Eligibility, Client Profile, and Pharmacy claim processing systems.
- Reviewed, coordinated and directed testing resources and analyzed applications output to ensure business goals are achieved.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Analyzed and managed work assignments including technical documentation for multiple projects simultaneously and delegated assignments to personnel.
- Gathered environmental and task information so as to analyze and create appropriate documentation for implementation of Clean Management Control. Identified discrepancies and inconsistencies and reconciled accordingly.
- Met with clients, developers and PAS/QC group members in order to create PAS/QC Turnover Check List to secure a comprehensive understanding of all processes and procedures, to establish technical design documents, to assist QA in identify potential testing problems and to create test scenarios that contain traceability to the system requirements.
- Managed team for DB2 Table Expansion and was responsible for creating tables with new column description, loading and unloading data using BMC utilities, as well as generating DCLGEN to include new SQL and source language declarations.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for program design, documentation, coding, testing and debugging of batch programs used for generating Client Request for Status claims reports.