- Experience in Functional, User - Interface and Regression Testing.
- Experience in Manual testing and Exposure to Automatic Testing, using Quality Center, Mercury Test Director, Rational Functional Tester and Rational Performance Tester.
- Experience in using Bug-tracking tools like Quality Center.
- Good understanding of Testing Life cycle (knowledge of Release-cycle and Patches).
- Experience in writing Technical documentation and performing Black box testing, Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge in Querying and testing RDBMS such as Oracle 10g Using SQL for data integrity.
- Trained in SQL, Advanced SQL, PLSQL, Advanced PLSQL
- Experience in Shell Scripting and working in Windows and Linux system platforms
- Experience in preparing Test Strategy, involved in developing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts and developing Test Scenarios to support quality deliverables.
- Ability to learn quickly and to correctly apply new tools and technology.
- Excellent team player, with strong skills in trouble-shooting, Problem-solving, Interpersonal, Oral & written communication.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
COMPUTER SKILLS: SQL, PLSQL, Websphere Application Server, VMWare, Messaging Queue Explorer, Oracle10g, Apache Ant, Shell Scripting, Mercury Quality Center, Mecury Test Director, Rational Manual Tester, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Functional Tester, Rational Performance Tester, Uniface, C Programming, C++ programming, Java, XML, VBS
Confidential, Tallahassee, Fl
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for Designing and implementing testing tools and frameworks
- Developing and writing test plans
- Automating testing
- User acceptance testing and mentoring other team members
- Work in web applications and databases on multiple platforms in a multi-user environment
- Work with software development teams to improve software quality
- Define, review, and execute system and performance tests
- Work with Rational tools (Rational Quality Manager, Rational Function Tester)
- Work in both Windows and Linux platforms
- Coordinate testing activities with an offshore testing team
- Lead and support user acceptance testing
- Wrote shell scripts to deploy application builds for testing environment
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
SV Application Technical Architecture Lead
- Created Builds as needed to support the Application Support teams
- Setup and maintained application environment for the San Antonio Application Support Team
- Included configuring LDAP, Virtual Servers, Installing and creating an Oracle 10g database, installing and configured Websphere Application Server and Messaging Queue Explorer.
- Troubleshoot database and Java build issues
- Helped the team maintain the various SV code repository branches using SVN.
- Helped troubleshoot environment issue such as database messaging and networkproblems.
- Test database and application builds
- Performed stress test using to ensure new deployments did not have performance issues.
- Created and put together Change Requests in Remedy.
- Staged/uploaded files for deployment to production in Dimensions.
- Helped to prepare the Java and database builds for deployment to production
- Learned the IDS rebuild process.
- Helped troubleshoot performance issues in production
Technical Tester Analyst
- Performed regressions and product testing for the migration of data
- Wrote test scripts using Mercury Quality Center
- Executed test scripts using Mercury Quality Center
Confidential, Tallahassee, FL
Computer Programmer Analyst
- Played a key role in creating and executing unit test plans, debugging defects and creating documentation for intricate and multifaceted system applications
- Streamlined software applications in the production phase by providing retroactive maintenance, implementing modifications, and updating documentation.
- Collaborated with end users to identify and define program and system requirements
- Provided technical assistance to both new employees and internal clients
- Assisted senior level analysts in the development and design of new systems
- Maintained the solid temporarily database for all DMVs in the state of Florida
- Successfully increased job knowledge by applying self-study practices and attending Data Center al classes