- Software QA and Development experience in SaaS Web, Client Server, ETL applications serving Finance, Stock Trading, Healthcare domains, Pega PRPC, CCPA Government and Compliance adherence projects.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, White box, Black box, Integration, End - End, UAT and Integration testing.
- Experienced in SDLC, STLC, SQA, Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, using JIRA, Pega Agile Studio, Azure DevOps, ALM and Confluence.
- Well versed in testing methodologies, design, and execution of test scenarios and test plans.
- Acted as a liaison person between the UAT, QA, DEV and Business Analysts in coordinating and resolving issues in onsite / offshore environments
- Extensive REST / SOAP web services testing using POSTMAN, Swagger tools.
- Working experience with .NET, Selenium, Git, Microsoft Test Manager, Team Foundation Server, AWS, Azure, Service Now.
Confidential, Sunrise, FL
QA Lead Consultant
- Lead test engineer responsible for maintaining and testing of DWH ETL Processes of daily beginning and end of day file transfers for health record transactions jobs.
- Review SQL code for querying the backend database for ETL load verification by creating mockup data and validating input files from the clients.
- Verify source and target data sources in DataLake and DataBricks layer transformation.
- Run white box test sessions for issue root cause analysis and to generate Azure reports.
QA Integration Consultant
- Review Pega Rules based workflows, SLA, actions and perform complete end to end testing of the web applications for Banking CCPA Compliance.
- Understand front end and middle tier .NET web service integration and update workflow business requirements and test the different flows and document the results.
- Use Postman, swagger tools to test middle tier web services and document results.
- White box testing by reviewing SQL schema and scripts and integration with different layers of the product lifecycle.
- Run daily jobs to extract, transform and load data into cleansed folders and perform validation.
Confidential, Plantation, FL
System Unit Test Engineer
- Agile white box tester in development phase that contributed to fewer bugs resulting in an efficient product.
- Implemented process changes to streamline code review and deployment to other environments.
- Lead Test Engineer responsible for testing SaaS web and ETL applications for a new stock trading platform built for Japanese stock exchange.
- Responsible for functional and integration testing of Web Services API Suite using Nunit, Postman between the clients Java based environment and internal .NET services.
- CI/CD and maintenance from Dev, QA, UAT to production environments.
- Run simulated stock trading sessions in the Web platform and compare results in the database and end of day system files upload to the stock exchange.
- Performed sanity, regression, stress, functional and integration end-end testing between the frontend, middle tier and database layer.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Software QA Analyst
- Worked with the IT team in Quality Assurance of software programs using Microsoft C#.Net technologies, Web services, SQL.
- Worked on data content management and maintenance of the ARC Knowledge Management web-based system. This initiative eliminated the need for 3-4 hours of manual data entry work every day from IT staff.
Confidential, Sunrise, FL
Software Integration Engineer
- Performed in a variety of project roles as needed including being a team lead, business analyst, and quality assurance tester.
- Developed and tested Software programs for various small to medium sized projects that had short time lines using Microsoft C#.Net Technologies, Web services, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, ADO.NET.
- Directed development and implementation of several T-SQL Scripts for database performance improvement and maintaining compliance with Government Gift Card Act rules.
- Created stored procedures for CRUD operations in MS SQL Server for ETL projects and data validation.