- 8 years of Professional Software Testing experience with 2+ years of dotnet development experience.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Experience in both Manual and Automation testing.
- Worked in different domain like Healthcare, Telecom, Banking and Retail.
- Has good testing knowledge in Testing Tools - Quality Center, Jira, Selenium with Java, Selenium with C#, Test NG, Cucumber, Maven, ANT, GitHub and Jenkins.
- Successfully managed and delivered variety of Mid and Large-scale projects.
- Has in-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Test Methodologies.
- Expertise in industry standard testing process and methodologies like Waterfall, V-Model, Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in Leading the Test Teams (Worked as Test Lead), writing Test Plans, organizing Test procedures and Test implementations etc. Experienced in developing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports based upon the business requirements. Experience in Test Execution, Defect Reporting and TrackinReview and analysis of Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Detailed Design of the application.
- Has hands on experience in Creation of Test Scenario and Test Case Preparation.
- Good experience in analyzing changes and identifying areas of the application for Regression testing.
- Documentation and presentation of the test results to review and evaluate the deliverables to ensure that they conform to quality standards.
- Conducted Team Meeting, Project Meetings and Management Meetings with Business, Vendor and Project stakeholder.
- Experience in Defect Management tools like Bugzilla, Clear Quest, QC and Jira.
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
- Extensively used Black Box testing techniques.
- Has displayed Leadership skills by driving the initiative across the team for a period of over 3 Years.
- Familiar with the functioning of Onsite - Offshore model.
- Review of QA artifacts from Team and deliver to client.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
- Good knowledge in Java, VB, C#, VB script, Java script, Dot Net technologies and SQL SERVER.
- Actively involved in testing UAT and Production issues.
- Involved in reading through customer forums and giving suggestions to improve quality of product.
- Experience with Unit testing, Integration testing, System Testing, Regression testing, Functional testing, Adhoc Testing, GUI Testing and Backend Testing.
- S/W development life cycle methodologies.
- Requirements definition, functional specifications and gap analysis.
- Smoke testing, End to End testing, Regression testing, integration testing, adhoc testing and User Acceptance testing.
- SET-Top Box Testing, VOIP testing.
- VOIP and SET-Top Box Configuration
- Telecom, Banking, Retail Domain experience.
- OOPS Concepts.
Languages: Core Java, VB, C, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net.
Scripting Languages: Java script, VB script, E4X.
Databases: SQL Server 2000, My SQL, MS-Access.
Testing Tools: Selenium with Java, TestNG, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium with C#, NUnit, Specflow, MS Test and QTP/UFT, SOAP UI, Postman and VSTS.
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Jenkins, Bugzilla, Clear Quest and QC.
Development Tools: XML.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Senior QA Tester
- Analyzed business requirements and technical specifications of application in development and produced test cases for functional testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Developed Test Plan, Test scripts and Test Cases for Manual Testing.
- Prepare the Test Scripts for Automation testing using UFT.
- Involved in preparation of Test Data for different modules.
- Involved in the meetings continuously with users and modifying the test cases accordingly to test the new features developed in the application as per the user requirements.
- Also supported UAT.
- Used ALM as test reporting tool to maintain and execute test cases.
- Worked closely with developers to communicate QA issues and testing status. Identified and documented the defects in HP ALM.
- Prepare test XMLs based on XSDs and test the web services using SOAP UI tool.
- Prepare and maintain web service tests in SOAP UI.
- SLA testing for Web services and GUIs.
- Performed Manual as well as Automation testing using ALM and QTP/UFT.
- Verified and retested the bugs fixed by developers during each phase of the testing.
- Involved in regular Regression Testing, bug raising, bug tracking and retesting bugs.
- Worked in analyzing various CCDA document structures and identifying different sections of medical data.
- Worked in CCDA documents from Epic1, Epic2, Navigating Care, VA Blue Button.
- Worked in Mirth to retrieve and store medical data in database from Xml formatted CCDA document.
- After each patient visit to hospital, worked in automatically pulling patient medical data from different hospital websites and storing in their Confidential account.
- Worked in C# Http Request and Responses to automatically download CCDA document from Hospital websites.
- Applied various rules to compare old medical data with new medical data and display them for user acceptance.
- Used Selenium to automatically download CCDA document of user from hospital websites.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Automation Developer
- Analyzed web applications, documented detailed test plans, test cases with expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Performed various testing methods like Functional, Usability Navigational and UAT testing by creating Automated Scripts using Selenium Webdriver.
- Performed API Testing of server-side business layer.
- Performed GUI Testing and Cross Browser compatibility testing during the releases and interacted with the developers to resolve any technical issues using Selenium WebDriver.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Performed regression tests on application builds and analyzed the test results.
- Performed System testing of the application to meet the Business requirement documents.
- Parameterized the scripts to avoid frequent script changes for data.
- Used SQL Queries in performing data validation to ensure data accuracy and data integrity by testing back-end components of new data warehouse products.
- Logged Defects/Bugs in JIRA.
- Verified the bugs fixes, document the bug history and root cause analysis once the defect is fixed or closed.
- Created Automation test framework using Selenium WebDriver using Page Object Model principles
- Used Firebug Tool to identify the Object's id, Name, XPath, link in the application.
- Developed automation framework using Java and JUNIT to test functional tests, smoke tests and regression tests.
- Worked on BDD tool Cucumber to develop acceptance test cases for web application.
- Verified all the possible permutation and combination using Data Driven testing manually.
- Implemented SOAP UI for Webservice Testing.
- Implemented CICD process by creating various build files using ANT and Integrating with Jenkins.
- Worked in virtual Set-top box testing.
- Worked in Web service testing.
- Test case update and test execution.
- Bug raising and bug tracking.
Software Test Engineer
- Set-Top Box Testing, testing set-top box features against each version of kit.
- Kit loading to STB, and STB configurations.
- Upgrading & Downgrading Kit and testing the features to check for compatibility.
- Test design, Test Execution, Test case update.
- Testing Production & UAT issues.
- Logging of bugs in Mercury Quality Center, Bug tracking, Bug Reporting.
- Taking logs and log analysis to root cause the issue.
- Suggestions to improve quality of the product based on real customer feedbacks from forum. By weekly Smoke test & Regression test.
- Exploratory testing, End to End Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Adhoc Testing, Back End Testing.
- Creating and Configuring VOD ads using separate web application and testing VOD ads.
- Testing interactive TV features.
- Configuring foe Multiroom DVR and testing the feature.
Software Test Engineer
- VOIP Device Testing, Test design, Test Execution, Test case updating.
- Testing VOIP Web application called PAM.
- Testing all call features, call logs, speed dial, call costs, voice mail.
- Tested address book Synchronization to MS Outlook, Outlook Express and Lotus Notes.
- VOIP Device Configuration.
- Testing VOIP device order processing End to End.
- Smoke testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Call quality testing.
- Defect logging, Defect reporting Defect tracking using Mercury QC.
Software Test Engineer
- Manual Testing & Defect Tracking.
- Analysis of the Functional Specification Document.
- Logging of bugs in Mercury Quality Center.
- Preparing requirement traceability matrix.
- Defect Logging and Defect Tracking using Mercury Quality Center.
- Defect Reporting and Defect retesting.