- Have strong knowledge in SQL and able to write queries. Create and execute performance test scripts
- Expertise in Selenium automation testing to test web applications. Good in test case designing, identifying test data needs and set up, testing techniques and test optimization methods
- Design and development of automation scripts using Selenium Web driver. Troubleshoot/Debugging and resolve issues in automated scripts
- Proficient in devising all the artifacts of testing such as test Scenarios, test cases, defect reports and test summary report.
- Creating test results in each environment (Development, SIT and UAT) for review with team for sign off. Expertise in understanding and analyzing test requirements, tracking changes and maintenance of test requirements.
- Define and follow the quality assurance policies and procedures and assure that they are directed towards producing products with the appropriate level of quality in the shortest possible timeframe.
- Automate manual test cases using Selenium. Perform unit test the automated scripts as per the business requirement. Create and execute automated regression tests to ensure existing functionality every sprint.
- Participate in test automation strategy and execution, covering automated unit testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Worked in Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodology, well versed in preparing Test Plan and Sprint Plan.
- Communication and Coordination with multiple functional areas, groups and vendors for the successful execution and implementation of applications.
- Experience in implementing, troubleshooting, testing of Confidential Bank customer account as a Quality Analyst.
- Involved in the design of selenium page object model framework using Selenium Web driver (Java).Proficient in Functional, Integration, Regression & Smoke testing.
- Expertise in understanding Business Process from requirements and converting them to test scenarios.
- Performed Traceability Matrix, Test Case Effectiveness on the coverage of the requirement.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Maven, SQL Server
Defect Reporting Tools: Jira, Quality Center, Clear Quest and Rally
Requirement Management Tools: Quality Center (ALM) and Mercury Quality Center
Operating System: Windows X, UNIX and Linux
Project Methodologies: SDLC, Agile Scrum, Waterfall, V - Model
Languages: Java, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11gand SQL server
ETL Tools: Informatica 10.2
QA Tester/ Analyst
- Analyze the Business Requirements and closely work with the Fixed Teams to get the clarifications
- Run the defect trailing and review the test scenarios/ test cases with business users as on when required
- Designed, executed and maintained selenium Web Driver automated test cases for regression testing’s
- Selected the test cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using TestNG.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing.
- Execute the Test cases and review the results to get the Business approval for UAT
- Planning for Test Execution activities to accomplish tasks on daily/weekly basis
- Involved in the regression test planning for the project and identified the critical regression tests
- Executed the automated regression test cases during every release and also executed the daily regression test suites. Well versed with Handling Elements in Selenium WebDriver.
- Preparation of the Test Strategy and guiding the team. Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black box Testing Techniques.
- Conducting Data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution. Enhancing the Test Scripts for Global Execution.
- Prepared and executed test cases for functional and integration testing.
- Created traceability matrix to keep track of changes in requirement to that of the testing efforts.
- Identified high-level requirements for documenting detailed business requirements and maintained the test matrix and traceability matrix.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process
- Involved in Regression, Release and System Integration testing and participated in overall end-to-end testing.
- Created, reviewed and updated test scenarios, test cases and test data.
- Trained Beginners and intermediate QA Testers on Win Runner and on bug reporting tool.
- Analyzed the test plan, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, test requirements and necessary resources.
- Prepare defects reporting and attending weekly high-level review meetings.
- Attended meetings with logical data modelers to enhance knowledge of Back-end Testing, like acquiring the data from different data bases by using Informatica.
- Generated test cases in spread sheet and upload them into quality center.
- Involved in Automation Test Plan Preparation.Test Design Based on the Use case Specifications.
- Generating Test Scenarios, Test case documentation and test data collection.
- Involved in Tests Execution and Reporting Defects Using Sun-Tracker.Responsible for GUI, Functional and System Testing.
- Performing Backend Tests manually with SQL and Interaction with the Development and QA Teams to ensure the overall quality of the software
- Creating and executing test Plan, bug verification, and test environment configuration. Performed Database Testing using SQL in order to check the Data Validation and Data Integrity.Involved Peer reviews (Test Design).
- Preparing Test Scenarios as Test Plans, Test Cases, & Documentation.Participating in manual Testing (Functional, Integration, and system Testing) at different environment.
- Executing the Test cases, maintained executed details with pass/fail report. Writing queries to validate the data.
- Involved in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Java application at the end of the test phases with the requirements collected from the user.
- Executing the functional and Regression test script using WinRunner, analyzing the result and reporting and tracking the bugs in Test director.
- Clear look on updating concepts and finding defects, sending it with suggestions.
- Participation in implementation of ‘Sun-Tracker’ (in-house) as Defect Management Tool.
- Participated in functional level analysis, data profiling and provided support documents to SME's
- Load operational data from Oracle, SQL Server, flat files, Excel Worksheets into various data marts Database.
- Applied slowly changing dimensions like Type 1 and 2 effectively to handle the delta Loads.
- Used various transformations like Aggregator, Look Up, Joiner, Source Qualifier, Sequence Generator, Filter and Router Transformations
- Developed Workflows using task developer, worklet designer, and workflow designer in Workflow manager and monitored the results using workflow monitor.
- Created various tasks like Session, Command, Timer and Event wait.
- Modified several of the existing mappings based on the user requirements and maintained existing mappings, sessions and workflows.
- Tuned the performance of mappings by following Informatica best practices and applied several methods to get best performance by decreasing the run time of workflows.
- Use debugger in identifying bugs in existing mappings by analyzing data flow and evaluating transformations
- Prepared the error handling document to maintain the error handling process.
- Closely worked with the reporting team to ensure that correct data is presented in the reports.
- Interaction with the offshore team daily on the development activities.