- Linux Selenium
- MS Window
- MS Excel
QA Tester Analyst
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Create manual/automated test scripts by leveraging requirements documentations, wireframes, comps and simulations using Confidential .
- Log / manage defects in defect tracking system using JIRA in Confidential .
- Developing, testing, deploying and updating workflows and approval flows and rules.
- Participate in standing team meetings, contribute to weekly status reports, interact with clients and vendors as needed, help deliver presentation to client and management.
- Develop technical documentation defining operational procedures and work instructions that can be used by the support teams.
- Monitor external system using Confidential integrations and perform manual export and imports as needed to support integration.
- Develop new data import and transforms.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities
- Review test plans, result analysis, capacity planning guides, innovate solutions to improve performance engineering effectiveness.
- Works with customers and internal business teams to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions.
- Provide demos and walk through regarding testing results.
- Knowledge on ETL and BI processes.
- Reviewed database business and functional requirement, reviewed mapping transformation.
- Provide tuning, troubleshooting and analysis for improving environment performance.
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Function with ETL data validation developed Test strategy, test plan/design, execute test cases and defects management for the ETL & BI systems.
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Perform manual and automated testing for small to large complex features with minimal direction.
- Develop and execute detailed ETL related functional, performance, integration and regression test cases, and documentation.
- Perform data analytical testing for the BI systems.
- Perform in SQL preparation in Oracle/ SQL Server, DB2
- Applications were developed in Integration and Blackbox testing.
- Perform extensive Oracle database programming and tuning of SQL queries.
- Administered enterprise database on Unix servers for routine operations.
- Managed operating system/complier and development environment upgrades.
- Developed and maintain relationship with technical staff, end users and clients.
- Carefully evaluate alternative risks and solutions before taking actions to provide timely resolution.
- Collaborated with business analyst to design and develop new processes and enhancements to exiting processes.
- Maintained backup schedules for server storage, read and interpreted UNIX log.
- Participate user story grooming and estimation mention meeting to improve acceptance criteria and test case development.
- Generate QA test report, analysis, defect resolution, quality metric.
- Continuously looks for process improvement within the product development life cycle.
Confidential - Buffalo Grove, IL
- Review SDLC of proposed solution with Manager before development commences.
- Define and implement the database model.
- Creates and updates status reports for various SLA’s to the Coordinate/ Team Leader.
- Ensures all adult, pediatric and neonatal feeding tubes met standards and that statistical analysis and specification, and descriptive data was entered where it should be indicated in a system.
Confidential - Sycamore, IL
- Analyzed customer’s business requirement processes and database scheme through documents analysis, workshop and workflow analysis.
- Assist with development of real-time trade order execution and financial markets data routing systems.
- Gathered technical and non-technical client’s requirements for deliverable that included reports, dashboards, risk and visualizations.
- Worked in a lean organization structure to master functions.