- Skilled, motivated, and experienced quality assurance engineer with diverse knowledge of quality assurance planning, protocols, and product testing phases.
- QAE with 5.6 years of professional experience in the IT industry with extensive experience in Quality Assurance having worked across various stages of the Software development lifecycle from requirement gathering & analysis to design, development to testing and implementation.
- Very organized & flexible with extremely productive time management skill. Ability to learn new tasks quickly. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Efficient in using information, planning & making decisions. Long term experience in Team management. Actively giving App Demos.
Defect tracking tools: Quality Center, TFS
Team Management tools: TFS, QC, JIRA
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java
Web content management system: Ektron CMS
SDLC: Agile and waterfall methodology
- Reviewing the test cases after peer review before test execution (Lead Review).
- Provides estimates for the QA work.
- Responsible for performing validation testing of software products by following standard QA practices and guidelines.
- Responsible for coordinating with quality assurance manager in handling complex quality issue.
- Leading defect management and maintain detailed reports on issues identified in testing process.
- Extensive experience in coordinating testing effort, responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations.
- Performed the tasks of evaluating test results, planning QA 'testing procedures.
- Track the Quality metrics such as (Defect Density, Defect Severity, Defect to remark Ratio,) through and communicate the management and when required.
- Assigned responsibilities of providing quality assurance training to quality assurance engineers in testing.
- Defining a strategy for testing new features and functionality, and be responsible for quantifying and improving data quality.
- Proficient in all cycles of test life cycle from test planning to defect tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
- Create and modify SQL queries, stored procedures and jobs
- Develop triggers and stored procedure to manipulate data.
QA SENIOR ENGINEER
- Professional experience in designing Test and Assigned responsibilities of identifying bugs and planning for regression suites for various system and platforms in multiple browsers.
- Handled the tasks of conducting regression and functional testing of software systems for every iteration.
- Analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects.
- Analyze user requirements and identify requirement deviations in the developed system.
- Handle responsibilities of analyzing data to provide necessary plans in quality testing.
- Reviewing the test cases written by the team members to ensure the relevance, and to check scope coverage (Peer review).
ENGINEER - QA
- Conduct the Testing including Smoke, Sanity, and functional/ Execute the Test cases.
- Good experience in preparation of required reports, Generation of bug report.
- Responsible for preparing test cases suite and TC matrix.
- Responsible for providing status of defect and status validation.
- Designing and executed Test cases.
- Reported defects/Verified defects.
- Test designs were done using different test design techniques (Flow diagrams, Test Matrixes)