- To be a part of world - class knowledge-based organization where I can play a key role in the QA / testing / Test management / Security testing and support of high value solutions by utilizing and enhancing my knowledge and potential.
- Overall experience of 10 years and 9 months in the IT industry in the field of Software Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Working as QA tester / Test Lead, project: State of Tennessee for Medicare, Medicaid eligibility and MMIS (Medicaid Management Information System ( MMIS ) .
- Experience of 9.9 years as Sr. Software Test Engineer/ QA lead in Confidential .
- Responsible for Test planning, execution, production support, Resources work forecast, Test estimates.
- Excellent client-interaction skills, ability to outperform under pressure.
- Test Lead experience of around 3.0 years having leaded a team of 12 members in Amdocs Billing (Enabler), (Invoicing (EOC and EOD), Usage processing, Charging, Rating, A&F, AMDD, AR (Account Receivable), CRM, production support & performance testing support Project.
- Have worked in Manual Functional Testing, Regression Testing, End-to-End Testing, System testing, Security Testing, Production support activities, Performance testing support, Performed Test lead / Senior tester role in projects.
- Have worked in Telecom Domain (5 years), among this I have 3 years of Amdocs Billing QA experience, Advance level knowledge in Amdocs Billing.
- Having 5.0 Years of Healthcare domain experience with ‘State of California’ (Project: CalHEERs, Affordable care act (Obama Care)) and project: Tenncare, for Medicaid & Medicare Eligibility / Notices / MMIS (Tennessee state eligibility determination system).
- Having 4 years of client facing role’s experience at onshore locations across US, Canada, Israel in complex functionality projects.
- Worked as test lead for WTMS. (Walmart transportations management system) for transportation domain.
- Project transition experience & production development experience.
- Analytic and troubleshooting skills on production tickets / issue using Remedy Tool.
- Having Hands-on LoadRunner. (identify key scenarios / Creating test scripts, executing /retest/Analyze test scripts for application under test)
- Web penetration testing using various tools. Having sound technical skill in finding security vulnerability, performing manual penetration testing on web, analyzing logs for IAM. Validating and analyzing security policy/validating IAM, SQL injection.
- Having advance level of Microsoft Excel Knowledge.
- Having scripting knowledge on Vugen (Tool: Loadrunner).
QA lead and SME
- Test Plan, Test Case Creation/Scenarios & Reporting.
- Review / create test deliverables and own the CR/Modules, Onshore- offshore Co-ordination along with Development team.
- Defect triaging, Defect Retest, UAT Support, review Functional and Technical documents for CR created by Business Analyst and Technical lead respectively.
- Performing System test, Integration testing for Eligibility and Notices.
- Team monthly work forecast.
- Assigning work to Team members and providing daily status to Project manager.
- IRS Notice Testing, End-to -End testing, regression testing, System testing (1095A and 1095B validation).
- DW and OBIEE validations.
- Use Eligibility Systems applications to validate snippets validation.
- Onshore - offshore handoff / status reporting.
QA lead / Senior Tester
- Designing of the Test case, Test scenarios, review test results, tracking execution progress/CR completion, Review Functional and Technical Documents for CR prepared during Design phase.
- Managing multiple projects with Onshore and off-shore team, team size: 6 Full time resources.
- QA Test Execution & Reporting and Interacting with External teams for Resolution of issue.
- Communicating Potential issue / risk to Confidential Management.
- Mitigating risk and tracking change request progress, Status reporting, Confidential management.
- Co-ordination between other onshore team E.g.: eligibility, portal, finance management, SAWS.
- Have worked on eligibility determination for Medical ((For county: LRS, LD, C-IV) / APTC/CCP) & providing support for SAWS testing from Notices point of view.
- Performed RCA on SIR and production defect & defects raised by testing team.
- Providing UAT support.
- Working as Functional SME for Notices module.
On-shore Test Lead
- Test Execution & Reporting and SME for REM Team.
- Test Case Creation/ Planning and Review and Onshore Offshore Co-ordination with Testing and Dev team.
- Technical Lead for WTMS (Walmart transportation) Issue reported to REM Team.
- Defect triaging and detailed initial investigation.
- Sprint planning / Estimation / participate in UAT with product owners.
- Providing KT to Offshore.
- Performed end to end testing / Unit testing / Assembly testing / End to End testing for sprint user stories.
- Support to UAT / Performance testing.