- Over 6 years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing Client Server and Web based applications for Financial, Healthcare, Mortgage, e - Ticket Booking, Car Rental, Telecommunication, Internet business, Store Inventory and Insurance domains.
- Strong knowledge of Software D evelopment Life Cycle and QA M ethodologies like Agile, Scrum, W aterfall, and others .
- Experience in Java,, C oldFusion, J ason, J 2 EE, J avaScript, HTML 5, HTTP, CSS 3, AJAX, XML and Adobe Photoshop. Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium W eb D river/ RC/IDE , J unit/ T est NG, M aven, J enkins, JM eter, W eb S ervices.
- Experienced using W eb-debugging tool like FirePath, Firebug and ChroPath for finding elements locator.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools. Excellent knowledge in writing unique XP ath using firebug, fire path and ChroPath to identify web elements.
- Experience in creating Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Estimation and Requirement T raceability M atrix. Excellent experience in troubleshooting software applications for business functions in major areas of the business and enterprise-wide.
- Good experience in continuous collaboration with various stakeholders and making Off-shore teams keep informed about Client requirements and reviews on the application.
- Experience with comprehensive understanding of all phases of T est L ife C ycle, including requirements gathering, test planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking and reporting.
- Provided process leadership and projects management within the Q uality Assurance Team, including researching, recommending, and implementing quality process improvements and automation tools, and mentoring other Q uality A ssurance staff.
- Implemented Page Objects Design, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, TestNG, Junit.
- Good knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration using tools like Bamboo, Jenkins, updating source code in CMS systems like GIT, SVN and Tortoise HG Mercurial work branch.
- Expertise in testing common reusable SOAP and Restful web services using SOAP, Rest Client and validating data.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Q uality Center, JIRA, IBM C lear Q uest, B ug Z illa.
- Experience in Estimations, Test Plan/Strategy, Forecasting, Planning, Status Reporting, and Publishing Metrics, Reviews, and UAT coordination, Production Support, Functional Automation, Performance Testing, Performance Tuning and Security Testing of Large Scale Customer facing web applications
- Hands-on experience in all stages of Quality Assurance Life Cycle aspects such as Requirement Analysis, Test plan development, Designing, Test execution, Report generations and Test Sign-off.
- Expertise in Smoke Testing, B ack end T esting, B lack- B ox T esting, U ser A cceptance T esting, F unctional T esting, P ositive/ N egative T esting, System T esting, R egression T esting, GUI S oftware T esting, Ad-hoc T esting, B oundary V alue T esting.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work independently to meet the deadlines. Ability to adapt new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical, computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Selenium Automation Engineer
- Involved in several client discussions for improving the existing scripts and working on stabilizing the existing system.
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Innovated unique Automation testing framework solving Xinventory for the stores using the bar code scanner machine provided by Confidential .
- User - friendly test reports with snapshot for each steps helps anyone to conclude result, sending email to the required recipient for prove.
- Deep linking from web pages to different modules present in application user tests, app upgrade testing to ensure settings and user profiles are preserved after upgrade.
- Application data validation with respect to the background restful web service, responsible for test planning and strategizing with risk management.
- Tested the application in cross browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome for browser compatibility testing.
- Drafted Test Plan which included testing objectives, testing phases, scenarios and test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Conducted meetings with developers, application team, and business team to analyze the defects evaluate the test executions.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites TestNG and Maven. Checked Log files to analyze errors experienced using Log4j during testing.
- Identified the mission critical business process in the application and analyzed Business Requirements, Functional Specification documents to get a better understanding of the system on both technical and business perspectives.
- Attended requirements gathering meetings with clients analyzed the requirements, and interacted with the business analysts and the developers to understand the business requirements for testing with Onsite clients.
- Designed and Developed UAT Regression automation script and Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run Selenium script in stable condition.
- Involve in discussion with different stakeholders from development side to understand their app domain and app expectations.
- Understanding and evaluating requirement for feasibility for automation. Develop initial proof of concept demonstrating use of tool / approach to solve the problems.
- Develop the one framework for all testing platforms, also responsive for framework maintenance and enhancement to accommodate new features or bugs fix.
- Define and implement Test lab infrastructure with Servers and mobile devices to make sure continuous built and testing happens daily.
- Responsible to define the process of automation, conduct process review audits and measure health of project.
- Analysis of test requirement and automation feasibility. Automate new features for reducing time and cost. Coordinate with peers in the team for clarity on the requirements.
- Created Regression Document to track and report testing activities during each phase of testing, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, logged defects and their status, performance baselines.
- Participated in Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly automation meeting with all other QA, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
- Actively attended meetings with fellow testers and other groups to evaluate the progress, performance of the application providing valuable suggestions and mentoring new resources worked under tremendous pressure to meet the project deadlines.
Environment: J ava, E clipse IDE, S elenium W eb D river, Jira, Agile Scrum, GIT version control, J enkins, M aven, T est NG, SOAP UI, XP ath, HTML 5, CSS 3, J ava S cript, SVN, SQL, W indows, M ac IOS, i P ad A ir and S canner devices.
Confidential, Portland, ME
Selenium Test Automation Engineer
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Cases, Test scripts, Testing phases, Scenarios and Test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules, test data for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements.
- Developed re - usable function using Junit for the Test Automation. Involved in testing various business rules User functionalities and Change Processes.
- On-site coordinate for testing team which involves meetings with various stakeholders of our clients for exact requirement analysis and providing valuable suggestions for developer's and QA team which is located in Offshore.
- Developed Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver. Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach.
- Developed automation framework for Selenium WebDriver in Modular Framework model. Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Developed Selenium test cases using TestNG framework.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests. Used Maven to help manage project s build, report and documentation across the network.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Tested applications developed in Java with J2EE framework.
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium and Jenkins. Testing of web services using SOAP UI.
- Used Selenium WebDriver for writing test scripts for regression test coverage. Worked on Data Driven Framework and MVC for Automation test scripts.
- Enables users to perform their own queries and generate AD-HOC reports by providing interactive and professional Business Intelligence information.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites. Checked Log files to analyze errors experienced using Log4j during testing.
- Designed and Developed UAT Regression automation script and Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium and WebDriver.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run Selenium script in stable condition.
- Worked with source version control tool such as Tortoise HG Mercurial work branch and GIT.
- Coordinated with technical support associates to fix proprietary software issues.
- Created manual test cases, reviewed with different stakeholders to validate the functionality.
- Verified, edited and update test data in new or existing systems before testing.
Environment: J ava, S elenium W eb D river, J ava S cript, C old F usion, G ardian.js, I nuit CSS, HTML 5, CSS 3, J ava S cript, JQ uery, SQL S erver, S mart S heet project directory, U sing T ortoise HG M ercurial work branch.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
QA Selenium Tester
- Working as a Q uality Assurance Analyst in the testing team for Preparation and execution of Automation T est S cripts and T est Suites with Selenium W eb D river using T est NG, M aven and Java.
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, built the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Performed testing in GRID backend on a large enterprise - level application built on S ervice O riented A rchitecture.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API .
- Developed test scripts using Core java and T est NG test C ases using E clipse IDE .
- Proficient at creating and executing SQL Q ueries involving multiple table join statements and validated it against W eb- UI .
- Involved in Interface T esting API testing and ensured data and control are working properly between middleware and backend systems using complex Application Programming Interface.
- Connected JDBC API with S elenium W eb D river to retrieve database information.
- Reviewed T est S cenarios and T est cases with business team, before the execution starts.
- Using Jenkins for knightly build execution and sending position mail and service if build fails to QA team.
- Provided the T esting E ffort estimates and timely feedback on progress of the testing activity.
- Used Visual Studio to reproduce the bugs by running the failed unit test cases.
- Checking compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ID s and XP ath in S elenium.
- Created public reports using D ashboard, E xcel R eports and D ocument G enerator in Q uality C enter to help the QA M anager and P roject M anager in reporting Project status reports.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Java, Eclipse IDE, SOA, SOAP, REST API, Jasmine, SQL, JDBC API, JMeter, Visual Studio, HTML, XML, HP ALM, GUI, QC, Rally.