- 8+ years of professional experience in Information Technology as Quality Analyst with extensive experience in performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- Solid understanding and experience working on AGILE Methodologies and involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in analysis, design and quality assurance of Web - based/PC-based/E-commerce and Client/server applications for Financial, Retail, Airline, POS industries and others.
- Highly experienced in developing use cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specification documents.
- Excellent skills in overall Defect Management/Problem Solving, which includes reporting and tracking bugs using JIRA, TFS.
- Knowledge in designing and developing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Reports for manual testing.
- Strong Experience in UFT/QTP and Selenium Tools.
- Extensive experience in Mercury tools UFT/QTP, ALM/QC, Selenium and Rational Tools Clear Case, Clear Quest.
- Developed automated scripts in C# and Java using principles of object-oriented programming and BDD approach using tools like Specflow and Cucumber
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid and NUnit, Load Runner, JUnit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAPUI, Postman.
- Extensively involved in development of UFT/QTP scripts using with VB Script.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and QALC (Quality Assurance Life Cycle).
- Expert on Selenium Automation using WebDriver.
- Proficient in using SoapUI/Postman for testing Web Services/API and used various types of assertions such as soap fault, Contains, Xpath etc.
- Expertise in functional testing UAT using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver using JUNIT unit testing framework.
- Experienced in designing and building Frameworks like Behavior Driven Development (BDD),Test Driven (TDD).
- Experience in functional automation testing using Junit, testing and Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Remote control.
- Continuous Integration Continuous Development (CICD) using Jenkins.
- Demonstrated ability to work on Work Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, and Data Flow Diagrams.
- Highly skilled in implementation and execution of automation test in Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit and creating reports by using ANT and Maven.
- Well versed in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and Task Scheduling.
- Very much comfortable in Soapui/ReadyApi pro and free both to create JDBC, Soap, Rest, property transfer, assertion adding and much more.
- Good programming skills in C#, Java, SQL, PL/SQL and experience in SQL Server and MS-Access.
- Proficient in using basic SQL queries to perform backend testing for data integrity and validating stored procedure.
- Extensive experience of working on both the web based and client server applications.
- Excellent team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced in testing web applications hosted in Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible within a fast-paced environment.
- Extensively automated Regression and Functional test suites by developing test cases and test suites using Selenium WebDriver
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Quality Center, Postman, TFS, JIRA, SOAP UI, RESTful, HP ALM, Jenkins, Microsoft Test Manager
Operating Systems: WINDOWS XP/VISTA/7/10, Linux and Mac OS.
Testing Areas: Regression, GUI, Functional (Integration, System, Smoke, Interface, Ad-hoc Testing), Non-functional (Performance, Batch job, Security testing), Black box, Gray box, White box
Defect Tracking Tools: TFS, Jira
Database Language: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MS Excel
Methodology: Waterfall and Agile
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studios
Test Framework: NUnit, Junit, TestNG, ANT, MAVEN, jQuery, AXIS
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Senior QA Automation engineer
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies and Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodologies.
- Worked in an Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Developed and executed the test scripts with Selenium WebDriver and C#.
- Worked existing Selenium Automation Framework with C# .NET using Data Driven Testing.
- Developed test cases for various scenarios based upon requirements, designs and specifications.
- Worked in functional automation testing using Junit, testing and Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Remote control.
- Converted QTP scripts to Selenium WebDriver scripts. Used Java language and Junit framework for scripting. Used Ant and CI/CD tools PICT, Hudson, Jenkins for building the WebDriver project.
- Developed and executed Test Suites and Test Scripts based on the requirement documents and using TFS and Test Manager.
- Executed test cases manually and verified actual results against expected results.
- Detected, Reported and Tracked bugs using Test manager.
- Performed Sanity, Functional, Negative, Regression, System, Integration, End to End and Backend testing.
- Build and deploy the project by creating new job in Jenkins server to run Soap ui test as well well as build and deployed the project from jenkin server by using jenkin .war and tomcat too.
- Participated in Agile software testing process with regular QA meetings to discuss major features of the application, test cases to write and execute.
- Actively involved in using Test Automation Framework using Selenium Web Driver with C#.
- Worked on software Verification and Validation manually and use Assertions for automation.
- Validated Web Services and api manually and automation using Postman.
- Developed Test Framework in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test automation (C#).
- Validated data stored in Microsoft Azure SQL Server.
- Experienced in testing framework using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) tools like Specflow.
- Worked as QTP Automation analyst in Marsha Reservation application
- Working as Lead QTP Automation analyst in Symphony application
- Automating Angular JS applications by using Protractor, Jasmine and Karma using Java script.
- Worked very closely with UI angular developers while automating the tests using protractor and Jasmine
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver, NUnit functions.
- Involved in Restful web services/API Testing using Postman.
- Performed functional, web services, API, backend, web testing.
- Performed API test by running company's API test driver pages with JSON outputs.
- Performed Smoke Testing to make sure all the Test Channels and Test Environment is working as desired.
- Performed Behavior Driven Development(BDD) testing using Specflow and Gherkin.
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries, SQL Scripts and performing database testing.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
- Handle High severity issues on priority.
- Involved in scheduling nightly jobs daily and weekly using Jenkins.
- Responsible for weekly status updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
- Automated Test cases in TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Created test scripts in Selenium and enhanced those scripts using Java API and Test NG .
- Experience working in BDD framework like Cucumber.
- Have a complete understanding of all LoadRunner HTTP Run Time Settings Think Time/Step Download Timeout, etc and when they should and should not be used.
- Created a custom LoadRunner analysis template to generate a consistent results format.
- Experience building automation framework from scratch using Selenium, JAVA, Test NG and Eclipse.
- Practical hands on experience in different automation frameworks like Page Object Model Framework, Test NG Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework, and Hybrid Framework for a number of projects.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, NUnit, Specflow, Gherkin, Jenkins, MS Test Manager, Visual Studio, RESTful APIS, TFS, .NET/C#, SQL Server, MS Excel, Agile, Gherkin, Postman, BDD, Cucumber, Loadrunner,Protractor,Jasmine
Confidential, Providence, Rhode Island
QA Automation Engineer
- Reviewed business requirements and technical specification documents and Analyzed use cases, functional requirements to write detailed Test plans and Test cases.
- Involved in setting up configuring the testing environment with Eclipse, Junit, and Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Java client driver.
- Used Cucumber , Appium , X code for Native Mobile Application automation testing for iOS and Android platform.
- Automating regression/functional scenarios using Protractor-Cucumber framework.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium Web Driver, Junit and Ant technologies under Java platform.
- Creating test scripts using C# and Selenium Web Driver for the functional test cases.
- Perform cross-browser testing on different operating systems using virtual lab BrowserStack
- Performed comprehensive manual testing to test website compliance against requirements Performed Data driven testing using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Developed Automation scripts for Mobile Native applications (iOS, Android) and Web apps, and API Testing’s.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium Web Driver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Involved in implementing Test Automation Framework using Protractor with Jasmine.
- Writing libraries and test scripts in Python for the automation testing
- Develop scenario based testing for the JMeter scripts.
- Write and edit automated test scripts using JScript in Testcomplete.
- Developed and Executed Test Plans and Test Cases from Requirements and Specification documents.
- Verifying application functionality on different Browsers, devices like tablet, iPhone, OS android,windows,iOS etc. using BrowserStack cloud environment
- Used JMeter to simulate java request load on a backend Application.
- Wrote and edited automated test scripts java in Testcomplete and java in Selenium.
- Authored and Executed Automation and Manual Test Cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Used Ant, SVN, Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Java and Selenium Grid to create nightly automation scripts.
- Created Automation script using Selenium Web Driver. Executed scripts on different browser and different platform on nightly basis automatically Used Ant for building the Web Driver project.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- On daily basis used build tools like Ant and Jenkins to build and regress automated tests into the PayPal CI process, and for VCS used GIT documented and tracked defects and produced detailed reports using Jira and Rally.
- Worked on both front end and back end technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, C#, ASP.Net, Ado .net, Sql Server Management studios 2008.
- Involved in acceptance testing using Cucumber and Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked closely with Agile Scrum team from several domains to ensure product testability while running Regression tests in Selenium Web Driver using Junit and maintained test environments used for white box testing during new product releases.
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Created data-driven automation scripts for testing API Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and End-to-End Testing.
- Wrote custom C# methods to encode and sanitize strings like filename, wrote LINQ queries.
- Detected Defects, communicated to the developers using Bug Reporting Tool and Tracking the Defects using Quality Center/ALM or JIRA.
- Experienced with integrating QTP/UFT Script with QC/ALM and Executing QTP scripts from ALM/QC and used Version Control such as SVN and CI for functional regression testing.
- Manage the validation strategy for the JDE and Application Interface Platform infrastructures.
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SOAP UI.
- Performed Web Services testing with SOAP UI and Performed Security Testing for Employee login validations.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Used agile methodology to ensure the new features meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI and Performed Security testing for employee login validations.
- Used Firebug to identify Elements’ by ID, Name, CSS, XPath, and Links on Web Pages.
- Provide all data validation through SQL Queries UNIX commands to perform Back-end Testing.
- Planned and executed Backend testing using numerous SQL Queries to verify the dataflow from the database.
- Participate and create Test Plans.
- Log defects using JIRA application and communicate the defect status updates to the responsible analysis and implementation teams.