- Over 18 Years of professional experience with world leading companies for the development of Multi - tier, distributed, digital, Enterprise applications
- Experienced in leading multiple high-performance cross-functional teams to consistently deliver successful PI’s.
- Over 8 years of experience with Agile Methodology using Scrum, KanBan and SAFe agile.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills with focus on customer service oriented attitude.
- Experienced Sr. Product Owner/Manager in Agile (SAFe) using Jira, Aha And CA Agile Rally, as well as a Business Analyst in Iterative / waterfall based SDLCs.
- Experienced in eliciting business cases from multiple business owners to create Aha feature and groom to detailed Jira Epics.
- Experience with prioritizing product features, creating product roadmap, Business process improvement, identifying process roadblocks and improving efficiency.
- Experienced in writing and breaking down detailed User Stories in Agile as a Product Owner
- Proficient at capturing functional specs, business requirements, project plans, estimates and charters, SOWs and technical/design documentation.
- Excelling in solving analytical and unexpected issues in time sensitive situations.
- Proficient in delivering SaaS, Digital Service (APIs), Web Services and Mobile based product.
- Proficient in defining product vision and tracks key product performance indicators (KPIs), as well as release-specific success metrics.
- Experienced in multiple domains like Financial (Credit Bureau, Banking), Tele communication, Automobile and retail.
- Experienced on technical application on AWS services, Web Services, SQL, Java, .Net, Drupal, SOA and XML.
SR. Product Owner
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked with business stakeholders finding solutions to real customer problems and collaborating with designers, customer success and developers to create products that are consistent with our user experience expectations.
- Defined product vision, created and maintained product roadmap.
- Prioritized requirements according to business value, cost to deliver, and time constraints
- Reviewed customer requirements, create epics and user stories in Jira and define acceptance criteria.
- Identified potential new products and improvement to existing products, conducted market research, generated product requirements and determined product specifications.
- Liaison between business and engineering team and build consensus around business problem solutions
- Created and tested digital prototypes
- Identified product gaps, process improvements, and solutions
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Collaborated with business stakeholders to capture high level requirements and translated them into clear user stories, specifications and documentations
- Led agile sessions to develop detailed user stories, define success metrics & acceptance criteria
- Prioritized, planed and managed the delivery of products and services that met customer requirements
- Led 40+ user interviews to develop user personas to assess the current state and identified the future state of user experience
- Performed a gap analysis between current and future state (by user persona) and prioritized initiatives into a comprehensive Quik View roadmap
- Redesigned the intake and user acceptance testing process based on lessons learned and best practices to improve Agile delivery
- Involved in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation & testing
- Participated in periodic walkthrough of accomplished objectives. Completed post implementation review of products for learning & process improvements.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked with business and development teams to understand products and how they are executed
- Worked with client team to get projects to Offshore and helping Offshore understand the business/functionality.
- Worked on Project estimations and scheduling with client
- Worked on Planning the budget and resources and working on flex up/down depending on the projects.
- Participated in Business/Functional walkthrough with clients.
- Created Test Strategy, Test Plan and requirements traceability matrix
- Facilitated Defect Triage for both SIT and UAT
- Provided Daily Defect Summary and Test Execution report
- Assisted in establishing, developing, and implementing the vision for the Software Quality Assurance team and QA Software Testing teams
- Designed, developed and executed automation scripts using Selenium and Java.
- Provided coaching and guidance to team members on QA processes and best practices
- Managed QA consultants and vendors . Involved in recruitment and performance appraisal process for team members.
- Liaison between Business and IT groups. Reviewed requirements specifications,
- Created BRDs for technical team and signed off requirements for Retek based system interfaces and sunset strategy,
- Reviewed high level designs.
- Assisted project manager in effort estimation, scheduling, Metrics collection and publishing.
- Allocated tasks, monitor project progress and prepare weekly status report.
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in Analysis of requirements. Analyzing and preparing impact analysis documents.
- Created Assembly test plans, creating sizing and estimation
- Prepared detail test design documents of the impacted components which provide a detail-level changes of the components to the development team
- Identifying regression test cases and execute
- Provided technical assistance to team during testing.
- Involved defect management and defect tracking using Mercury Quality center tool.
- Provided support during system testing, UAT and Implementation.