- Technically competent and result oriented professional, offering 8 years’ experience with extensive expertise in project management and directing Quality Assurance standards across the board.
- Currently leading and managing Confidential Confidential Technology QA group, that is focused on ensuring quality with improved efficiency and reduced test cycle by increasing automation competency and standardizing the automation process.
- Proficient with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle (STLC) process
- Good domain experience in investment banking,financial instruments,capital markets and back office applications
- Proven expertise to execute complex initiatives in cross matrix teams and effective management with good communication skills.
- Experience in mainframe and database testing using file aid,db2 and teradata data comparison
- Experience in designing automation test bed using QTP/UFT tools
- Experience in designing scripts using Testcomplete tools for automation
- Experience In defining frameworks BDD, Hybrid framework,Data Driven, automation execution and scripting using VB
- Experience in designing dashboards using tableau
- Experience in developing tools for test data mining using VBA macros
- Experience in testing process and methodologies of Agile and DevOPS
- Innovative approach to solve problems and ability to quickly master new concepts while being organized and detail - oriented.
Operating System: Windows
Database: SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, DBArtisan,Oracle
Testing Tools: QTP/UFT, Quality Centre/ALM,Tableau, JIRA, TestComplete, Selenium, Navigator,Jenkins
QA Test Lead
- Designed and implemented testing strategies for multiple firm level initiatives in wealth management(Client Statement,Confirmation,Gain and Loss).
- Effectively led and managed a team of up to 12+ individuals, with cross skills initiative, ensuring their cohesion and alignment with team.
- End to end management of projects starting from Requirement gathering phase to implementation of project
- Defect tracking,Status reports,Test Closure reports
- Built E2E automation suites using UFT/Test complete to create, process and validate around 15,000 unique categories of transactions multiple times a day. Minimized the redundant efforts from QA, UAT and Ops by more than 30%.
- Developed ready to business checks using automation tools to check the stability of firms core applications for trading.
- Responsible for designing dashboards using tableau to generate KPIs
- Coordinated generation of test planning and test completion reports with UAT to minimize redundant efforts..
- Incorporated automation methods for test data mining and test data validation for tier 1 applications that reduced the overall QA effort to set up the data by 48%.
- Built various VBA,, UFT, ALM utility tools that are reusable and works on plug and play mode thus further reducing manual efforts.
- Created utility that was being showcased in the Global Technology Expo 2017, to transform client statements in pdf format to a pipe-delimited file capturing the required metadata. This helped drive its usage across IT, Ops and QA teams resulting in further standardization of the BI process.
QA Test Engineer
- Developed test strategies,testing bed for testing different trading applications involving different financial instruments and back office processing
- Automation of trading applications to prepare a robust regression test bed
- Mainframe and database testing using db2 and teradata
- Releasing defect free code was much important as it involved FA facing applications
- Reinforced and worked on optimization of test scripts using Smart testing Techniques ensuring 100 percent functionality coverage.
- Automated E2E business scenarios for Corporate Actions- Dividends,Spinoffs,RTA and producing a consolidated report that provides results of validations across multiple systems.
- Designed Hybrid framework automation suite logic with the help of HP UFT and Microsoft access/SQL server database.
- Participated in offsite, steering committee meetings as well as regular meetings such as onshore-offshore daily stand up meetings to communicate s, plans and issues as well as any risks to the project's progress.
Offshore Automation Lead
- Developed automation framework using QTP/TestComplete and scripts using QTP/TestComplete/Selenium.
- Conducted PoCs using Selenium meeting the client requirements.
- Involved in creating estimation, feasibility and ROI templates for automation.
- Created weekly, monthly project governance matrices and held client status meetings.
- Prepared automation project estimates.