Accomplished and knowledgeable IT professional with over thirteen years of progressive experience, specializing in Software Quality Life Cycle, Scrum and Business Analyst methodologies. Proven success in meeting and exceeding deadlines with exceptional ability to see the big picture. Excels at working with technology at client level and spearheading projects that meet client goals. Exceptional interpersonal communications skills, able to explain technical concepts to a non - technical audience and simplify document design for easier understanding.
- Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Engagement Manager
- Lean Six Sigma
- Leadership & Team Management
- Subject Matter Expert
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Strategic Solution Development
- Process Improvement
- Waterfall & Agile Methodology
- Escalation Management
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Amazon S3
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- SQL Server
- Amazon RedShift
- MS Office Suite
- SQL, JSON, Ruby
- Served as Quality Assurance Engineer, lead and Scrum Master in Content Management Systems (CMS) project, Adobe Experience Manager running in Freestyle Machine.
- Effectively delivered AS-IS business process study and collaborated with content, authoring teams/product owner to create high level test plans and detailed test cases.
- Collaborated with Product Manager to streamline the current adobe analytic engagement process.
- Defined and documented standards, styles and patterns for future state UX
- Followed Kanban process, representing quality assurance team in daily stand ups, grooming, retrospective and demos
- Utilized Internet of Things (IoT) technology (Bsquare) and mobile device management (MDM) technology (VMware AirWatch)
- Conducted defect triage meetings daily with architects, development and product management teams
- Prepared and sent DSR (daily and weekly status reports) to the business and project teams
- Ensured clients/users were familiar with functionality and conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Wrote Test Strategy and conducted and tested from Integration to User Acceptance.
- Implemented a new dashboards/BI reports to the user/clients and conducted User Acceptance Testing.
- Reported directly to client and sent DSR to the business.
- Liaised between offshore testing/development teams and client stakeholders, developing and implementing complex business solutions for B2B web and CRM based applications
- Demonstrated expertise in API testing and handled triaging and resolution of development teams’ defects, working across several middle-ware and back end software systems
- Accountable for all testing deliverables and business approved milestones including test plans and test case creation, business test case approval, test execution, defect submission, triage and resolution and final testing, acceptance and deployment.
- Conducted daily calls with client project leadership, reporting project status, progress and path forward to meet objectives on time.
- Effectively handled challenging situations including working with demanding project client leaderships, managing scope and interfacing with senior clients/stakeholders.
- Led testing teams resulting in successful QA testing on over 50+ unique projects .
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Collaborated on projects involving iOS/Android/Windows MDM testing and worked on Windows Rugged device quality team resulting in multi-million dollar deal closings.
- Logged detailed and accurate defect reports and followed defects through to resolution and closure.
- Demonstrated experience in iOS internal/public smart group teams.
- Developed partnership with new offshore team members to provide 24 x 7 testing coverage.
- Trained junior engineers in software quality assurance, SDLC and the company product.
- Hosted daily calls with development/product management team and testers.
- Managed Ask tickets, created by SMEs for Windows Rugged devices.
Quality assurance tester
- Wrote High Level Test Plans/Test cases and Test execution.
- Tested highest visibility projects including Website Integration and hosted daily calls within the team.
- Mentored new team members and supported with online banking.